Help Wanted - [Volunteer Work] Looking for Artist Knowledgeable in Manga Toning | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Wanted [Volunteer Work] Looking for Artist Knowledgeable in Manga Toning

Dylanrockin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I am a manga author that just released his first manga, Pokemon: Symphonic Horizon and recently just had it published last week. I am currently working on a second, unrelated, project and am currently looking for an artist who is very knowledgeable in screen-toning. This will be an unpaid, casual, volunteer work which is based on your own hours and whenever you feel free to help. There is no rush, and there can be as many applicants or people helping out with the project as need be. If you are willing to help with the project, then feel free to shoot me a note. Also, if you are willing to help with inking as well, then by all means! My manga-ka and I would be more than happy to let you help out as much as you can!

The reason why I am looking for help at the moment, is due to the fact that the inking and toning process eats up a lot of time. Time that could be spent on illustrations and other tasks related to the project as a whole. Also, having only one artist, who is working day and night on my current project is very inefficient and we need to find ways to speed up workflows as much as possible.

We are looking at any, number of volunteers who are willing to help out. So long as you can provide proof of your skills then I am willing to let you help with the project as much as possible. Also, once this first volume is printed and published there will be credits given to those who helped out with the project!

Typical work-loads would involve:

• Inking panels, when they are finished being lined
  • Screen-toning pages after the inking process is done
  • Have my artist review the edits made, for possible adjustments
  • Hours are at your leisure. You can start and quit whenever you like and is as casual as you make it.
  • No limit to the amount of people helping, so long as things don't get out of hand.

My manga that was recently published, here:

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/pokemon-symphonic-horizon.3012368/