Info - Waifu Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Waifu Wars 2017 - Award Ceremony

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf SHE WON!!

Thank you to all those who voted for Mikasa throughout the tournament, and especially those who not only voted but made the effort to campaign for her as well. She wouldn't have won without you and that's a fact.

@Lambu i really enjoyed your campaign. Holo was a very worthy opponent. You were a class act the entire time. Because of your campaigning I'll definitely make an effort to watch Spice and Wolf :zomg

Congrats @niichan for getting 3rd. @Erinyes is a very tough (and great) opponent so you definitely earned it! :D

And to all the other participants, you guys made this a very entertaining yet crazy war. It was definitely an experience I won't forget :XD

Thanks to the organizers as well for putting everything together. It was fun.:blush

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Congrats to all the finalists - Belserion, Lambu, niichan and Erinyes; for supporting your waifu's for the duration of the tournament. If I was a girl, I would be flattered to have such devoted husbando's who protect me through tough times like a war. Special mention to Belserion for winning of course, thank you for your nomination.

Was happy to see Yui get third on a personal note :blush

With the FT section fading, and this event coming to an end... where will I get my daily dose of salt and spam :feelsbadman Thanks everyone for making this event enjoyable :blush

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Congrats to all the finalists - Belserion, Lambu, niichan and Erinyes; for supporting your waifu's for the duration of the tournament. If I was a girl, I would be flattered to have such devoted husbando's who protect me through tough times like a war. Special mention to Belserion for winning of course, thank you for your nomination.

Was happy to see Yui get third on a personal note :blush

With the FT section fading, and this event coming to an end... where will I get my daily dose of salt and spam :feelsbadman Thanks everyone for making this event enjoyable :blush
Could always rejoin the group chat :kappa
And yeah, rip FT. But don't worry, I'll keep the salt alive. This will be a year-long crusade towards the 2018 Waifu Wars for Rindou to win it there.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That edit-presentation @syx@Sky ... Lmao, being a TG fan myself I couldn't stop laughing :XD :XD :XD

My most sincere congratulations to @Belserion , amazing campaign!!!:confetti
Mikasa deserved winning as much as Holo so there's no way I can be salty about it, Mikasa rocks! (No puns intended hahaha) ;)

Also congrats @niichan for the third place, Yui was amazing too. :blush

Actually Im very happy with how well Holo did in this event, I didnt expect not even half of the support and acknowledgement she received. If the campaign made people want to know her then I couldn't ask for more. :amuse

I had a lot of fun with this event, thank you to the organizers! Oh and of course, To every single person who supported and voted Holo:
Thank you thank you and thank you!!! :awe

Husbando wars? I may think of something for it :p
Congratulations! You're so sweet! Holo was good against some characters but was up against a tough competitor in the end.

God DAMN IT ALL, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BETRAYING RINDOU @Zeref Spriggan YOU MONGREL! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY RINDOU AND STILL SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND HERE AFTERWARDS! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME, YOUR TRUSTED FRIEND?! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY THE RINDOU CLUB! DIE!

AND THIS ISN'T OVER FOR ANY OF YOU MIKASA SYMPATHIZERS! MARK MY WORDS, WE WILL HAVE REVENGE IN THE 2018 WAIFU WARS AND IT WILL BE TOO SWEET. SO, I'LL BIDE MY TIME UNTIL THEN AND PREPARE SO THAT RINDOU WILL WIN THE 2018 WAIFU WARS. BELIEVE IT!

Well done on a good campaign and good victory @Belserion . If it wasn't me, I'm happy it was you who won, although your waifu choice stinks :kappa Well done nonetheless on a well deserved victory
I saw some salt in the grocery store that I swear had your name on the label. :D

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
:-_- Congratulations @Belserion for 1st place and @Lambu for 2nd one.

Both of you did well. This event was a lot funnier than expected, at least to me.

I guess I am happy after all :heh.

Mighty people? Who? :heh

Last edited:

TrienDarkform

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Congrats all!

I'm not a salt person, and do a pretty bad job trying to fake it, so as much as others' tastes may not agree with mine, cheers to everybody and keep everything in good fun!

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
I should have known Holo would lose this. I don't remember the last time someone or something I rooted for ended up winning. Why? (BGM: Morning Remembrance)

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oh damn all those Mentionings for me in this Thread i feel like i'm being BBQ'ed but yeah it's not like i don't understand where all this is coming from :kappa
But hey Guys from the SNS Fandom:
"Is it too late now to say Sorry?"
@SirSamuel016 :pjsalt

@TotalEcon :pjsalt

What happened Guys? i thought the SNS Fandom would be understanding enough to see where i was coming from especially after i kept explaining why i changed Sides...the Rindou Campaign just got Repetitive at some Points,same Traits being mentioned over and over and then some "Art"...:kappa
I am really sorry about it Guys but i had my Reasons for it...and shouldn't Rindou Fans be like her? Caring for their Friends and Doing everything for the Fun of it? :hurr
Well at least that's what it seemed like to me...

You may brand me a "Traitor" for my Actions and you may go and hate on Mikasa more and more...But you can NEVER bury People's Beliefs and Differing Opinions NEVER!...because if you did...you would break your own Creed as Rindou Fans...since you would steal away all the Fun that she so loves...because that's what makes it fun...Be Disappointed all you want...BUT...I'm honestly happy and proud to have supported Mikasa.:hip

Sam, You can press the Button now if you want...go and send me into Exile from the Rindou Clan...if it makes you Happy :hi

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I'm way too salty over this loss. You all had one job! And that was to give Holo the crown! Instead y'all gave it to the rock. I'm so furious sjfkbdsglksdfgsndfg lsdf; sdfgsd;fg sndfgsbg;ps ergh;sdfg;sdfg; sdfg :cussing

Oh well! Better luck next time! Congratz to the nominators! You won this bloody battle. :beer

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh damn all those Mentionings for me in this Thread i feel like i'm being BBQ'ed but yeah it's not like i don't understand where all this is coming from :kappa
But hey Guys from the SNS Fandom:
"Is it too late now to say Sorry?"
@SirSamuel016 :pjsalt

@TotalEcon :pjsalt

What happened Guys? i thought the SNS Fandom would be understanding enough to see where i was coming from especially after i kept explaining why i changed Sides...the Rindou Campaign just got Repetitive at some Points,same Traits being mentioned over and over and then some "Art"...:kappa
I am really sorry about it Guys but i had my Reasons for it...and shouldn't Rindou Fans be like her? Caring for their Friends and Doing everything for the Fun of it? :hurr
Well at least that's what it seemed like to me...

You may brand me a "Traitor" for my Actions and you may go and hate on Mikasa more and more...But you can NEVER bury People's Beliefs and Differing Opinions NEVER!...because if you did...you would break your own Creed as Rindou Fans...since you would steal away all the Fun that she so loves...because that's what makes it fun...Be Disappointed all you want...BUT...I'm honestly happy and proud to have supported Mikasa.:hip

Sam, You can press the Button now if you want...go and send me into Exile from the Rindou Clan...if it makes you Happy :hi
I understand you're thirsty af and went for the female nominator to try and get some cred but do you really think I care about that? No, I don't. You're dead meat boy. I'll keep my promise to @TotalEcon and not abuse my mod powers against you, but I will give you a special role on my Rindou discord server for this betrayal as punishment. It'll be coloured shit brown to match your taste in that vote.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I understand you're thirsty af and went for the female nominator to try and get some cred but do you really think I care about that? No, I don't. You're dead meat boy. I'll keep my promise to @TotalEcon and not abuse my mod powers against you, but I will give you a special role on my Rindou discord server for this betrayal as punishment. It'll be coloured shit brown to match your taste in that vote.
Well i am actually kind of Tired of the Me being Thirsty AF Joke honestly,to get some Credit from Bel for supporting her Campaign? Oh yeah sure that was the Whole Point in me taking part in this Event getting a Nice "Thank You" from her for my rather Small Efforts in her well Done Campaign till the End.
I am not the only Male Supporter from Mikasa's Side and like i said there's not really much Shame in being a Mikasa Fan either IMO. at least,others have put much more Effort into their Supporting Posts and the sort for Mikasa and deserve actual Credit for that which they got in @Belserion 's Post above and that's fine like that really,i wasn't in for any sort of Credits or anything i was in for the Fun of it and nothing more.
I can admit that i haven't done nearly as much as most of the Other Supporters,i did about 6 or 8 Posts supporting Mikasa in the Rounds after Mikasa vs Rindou.
While others surely did more then Double of that,and at the End of the Day i am ok with that like i said they deserve Credits for it not saying i don't but not half as much as them.

That being said,i don't like being called "Thirsty" as i said you can tell me that i am Thirsty when i feel actually dehydrated but not for talking to a Female Member on here or just supporting Her Campaign.:-_-
Women aren't some kind of Water Bottles that you take a Sip from and satisfy your Thirst from in the First Place( Yes I know in which Context you mean this,regardless its the Word and its Actual meaning i am referring here.):teach
I saw the Special Role...thanks...i guess...:hi

Also i just love being singled out with Stuff like this...i wasn't even the Only Male Supporter in this Campaign for Mikasa so i don't see your Point there actually.
(Yes i know its meant as a Joke...or rather i hope its meant as a Joke...because i really don't feel Comfortable being called Thirsty by Different People in different Contexts for no Reason at all.)
Just wanted to Point this Out,you can go and view me as you want but at least give me an Actual Reason for why i am SO THIRSTY...:true