Hangout - Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.

TrienDarkform

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, Captain Marika had an unexpectedly good (and lucky) run last year, but I don't see that happening a second time, and not sure if I'm up to running another campaign again this time. So, I think I shall be sitting this one out this time, but having fun watching the fireworks. :)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Urgh, so many Waifu to choose from!
Why is it always so hard to decide?
Either way, despite my last year's choice, this time around I'll nominate a Waifu that has debuted during this spring season, whose name is Hinako Sakuragi:

Friendly, cheerful, hard-working, gorgeous, adorable, well-endowed and a shy personality around strangers that makes her wind up in a scarecrow-like pose, making her also a funny character for this trait of hers.
Oh and since she is loved by animals, she can literally summon them from anywhere.
Moreover, having a nice figure, she can also wear some very sexy or adorable outfits, like so:

There are many more actually, but couldn't find them.

I believe I've listed many reasons to vote for her, right everyone?. :hurr

Dame zasz-kun, she's definitely underaged !!!!

After seeing her lose in the Tourney in a Ground Shaking Final against August and her being one of my Favorite Spriggans i vote Irene Belserion for Best Waifu.
Woaaaw a dragon-morph-old-baba waifu, omoshiroi ♥

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's funny how the ladies usually nominate strong women for waifus and the guys usually go for the... "so loli it's disturbing" type '-'"
Oi Sky and Zasz aren't representative of the whole male population :notrust

Edit: well Rem isn't even a Loli so Zasz can suffer the judgement alone this year.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I nominate Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail

We don't need a low quality Winry here :/

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Edit: well Rem isn't even a Loli so Zasz can suffer the judgement alone this year.
Oi, oi, from how I see it a Loli is usually a child and as such Hinako can hardly be called one, being an high schooler. :XD

Anyway what's with the salt so early in the game?
Must be envious of the fact that all of your Waifu won't survive till the finals. :hurr

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

We don't need a low quality Winry here :/
She is much more beautiful than Winry.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oi, oi, from how I see it a Loli is usually a child and as such Hinako can hardly be called one, being an high schooler. :XD

Must be envious of the fact that all of your Waifu won't survive till the finals. :hurr

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
Sorry. It's not really fair to pick on a Waifu that's not a no-namer like yours. Who is this chick again? :heh
She is much more beautiful than Winry.
:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's funny how the ladies usually nominate strong women for waifus and the guys usually go for the... "so loli it's disturbing" type '-'"
Not going to lie, I was hesitant to post Tsuyu because she was underage. She isn't a loli, but still....

But that's what I get for not reading the rules before posting. I didn't know we could choose from more than just anime and manga. I would have voted Symmetra from Overwatch had I, you know, paid attention and stuff.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Someone that I can give my support Beatrix deserves it :wowsoBOB

OOOh thxs Vici-chaaan that's so so sweeeeet ♥

All well and good to nominate the same person again but at least try to find new pics :toc Here, I will help you:

@niichan but....
very true, i didnt look out properly I was so tired, my bad, but woaaaah thxs so so much for those lovely pics :zomg, that's so so so sweet

Also big thxs for campaigning for my nomination :teehee you"re quite a sizeable support
looking forward your support for my upcoming nomination in Husband Wars ♥ (#voteformarian♥)

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not going to lie, I was hesitant to post Tsuyu because she was underage. She isn't a loli, but still....

But that's what I get for not reading the rules before posting. I didn't know we could choose from more than just anime and manga. I would have voted Symmetra from Overwatch had I, you know, paid attention and stuff.
You can still re nominate right?
OOOh thxs Vici-chaaan that's so so sweeeeet ♥

@niichan but....
very true, i didnt look out properly I was so tired, my bad, but woaaaah thxs so so much for those lovely pics :zomg, that's so so so sweet

Also big thxs for campaigning for my nomination :teehee you"re quite a sizeable support
looking forward your support for my upcoming nomination in Husband Wars ♥ (#voteformarian♥)

Nice nomination Erin. It's flashy and flashy gets attention :super

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
What's yours? :yodawg
This competition is not going to be easy, seeing all those waifus :cookiestare
Someone else took your Waifu? It doesn't matter. Use this place to utterly crush your waifus opponent for some extra votes!
@Atom :notamused

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Hmmm...who to nominate?

If only there was someone beautiful, caring, and funny left to nominate.

Oh, I know!

"Sawako-chan...you've been nominated"

I nominate Sawako Kuronuma

Yukinoshita Yukino

someone nominate her please:arf:emocat

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiii ?

My apologies @Gryffindor but Sawako is ineligigible :hmph, she's subjected to copyright, she's my trademark, waaaari. You have to nominate somebody else

If you don't change your nomination you ll be cursed for the next 10 years, beware :teehee !

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I like a lot of the girls in here. Some nostalgic choices from FMA and Oregairu anime... it's going to be hard to trash everyone.

Well not that hard...

All participants sans me...