Info - Waifu Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Waifu Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Congrats nii and Jammin. Good job to everyone else especially Totinona, Arjuntul, and Erin :party

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
A deserved win IMHO and also congratulations to the second and third places!
Next year Tohru will return though and there won't be prisoners. :3c

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
A deserved win IMHO and also congratulations to the second and third places!
Next year Tohru will return though and there won't be prisoners. :3c
Again underage :rolleyes:

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Last year's winner was a minor even though many members criticize them and this year's winner is a robot.

Interesting :amuse.
Mikasa still younger then 16,17,18? (the age of consent of most states and given how you're french, your country as well.)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, I never expected 2b to win this. This is a result I can be satisfied with. Also, hanako can go and get shot in her god dammed face.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
No worries Arjuna-kun.
War. War never changes.
All fair love in war as they say. Also I looking forward to manga wars this year.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Next year will probably be a MILF. :fan
Or a vampire which is why I’m nominating Moka Akashiya next year. Though I could always nominate Lacie Baskerville from Pandora Hearts since she’s a MILF.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Always was, always will be.
I’m looking forward to Husbando wars just as much as manga wars now I need to decide if I should nominate Dante or Nero for husbando wars.

Last year's winner was a minor even though many members criticize them and this year's winner is a robot.

Interesting :amuse.
Somehow I’m sensing some weird irony going on here.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm sorry for the very late reply guys... :sweatdrop Really busy with preparing for our vacation (the flight's tomorrow), so I kinda didn't have the time to post anything and at times I forgot

But don't misunderstand, I was/am amazingly happy that 2B one, at the start of the Waifu Wars I really didn't expect any of this :zomg :wtf I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for each and every vote you gave 2B, no matter if you know her or if you don't :hug It's been a really fun ride and my "opponents" all were nice guys/girls, so another thanks to all of you who made this such a fun event. It was a good final match totinona, really could have turned out both ways, with only a 1 vote different :hi5

Anyway, ofc I plan to defend 2B's title next year! But looking at the record... that's going to be rather difficult, but I will try anyway :arf See you guys around and please don't forget to give Nier a chance :blush

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry for the very late reply guys... :sweatdrop Really busy with preparing for our vacation (the flight's tomorrow), so I kinda didn't have the time to post anything and at times I forgot

But don't misunderstand, I was/am amazingly happy that 2B one, at the start of the Waifu Wars I really didn't expect any of this :zomg :wtf I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for each and every vote you gave 2B, no matter if you know her or if you don't :hug It's been a really fun ride and my "opponents" all were nice guys/girls, so another thanks to all of you who made this such a fun event. It was a good final match totinona, really could have turned out both ways, with only a 1 vote different :hi5

Anyway, ofc I plan to defend 2B's title next year! But looking at the record... that's going to be rather difficult, but I will try anyway :arf See you guys around and please don't forget to give Nier a chance :blush

And then 9s **** her.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I just realized none of those who sold their soul to me for the sake of GallonModVote even went through the hassle of mentioning me despite my saving their pathetic waifus.
I knew I should've added their forum accounts into the contract.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I just realized none of those who sold their soul to me for the sake of GallonModVote even went through the hassle of mentioning me despite my saving their pathetic waifus.
I knew I should've added their forum accounts into the contract.
But i mentioned you.