Hangout - Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
On a side note
.... for several years game waifus dominated this event, and i have a feeling this year there is a high chance the domination continues with Kaine
Mangahelpers more like Gamehelpers with our game waifus love.
I'm glad you have high expectations with kaine val, but don't believe a lot of people know her considering how new the remake is (you know the old game is almost unheard of before automata)

I agree kaine babe but i say right now maomao and mai also have good chance to dominate
And mash for the FGO side

Unless you mean kaine will dominate with her... Looks then I can't deny it.... Considering it happened a lot in the past

Well as long as erza dies I'm okay, an other year, an other time to see erza kill our favourite just because she erza :feelsbadman

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
It's drawn by the mangaka at the end of one if the earlier chapters. Monsters often ask Miko if she can see them. It's a great series up to now.
Ohh, I thought that was her lol. Disappointed

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Shouldn't you put that in the nomination thread?
Quoting this post to say sorry for the mistake LOL
I was sure this was the correct thread, but then realized it was the wrong one :XD
Sorry guys, the heat got to me!

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The deadline for nominations is coming up soon! Tomorrow (Friday the 13th 👻) is the last day, so make sure to nominate your favorite waifu while you still can~

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
There's at least one other person around here with a modicum of good taste :heh

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

was i that fast ? :errr My bad, thats just bc Maomao is so great, :fan (btw , i m shamelessly taking the opportunity to recommend to everyone to read Kusuriya)

Faye Valentine is an excellent pick, btw ! :teehee i approve !

Awesome i laughed to that ! thanks for the fun !

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
The waifus I know are all solid this wars. While Erin deserves points for her dedication to Kurusiya, I am gonna back Ai Hayasaka as the second best girl. Erza is a queen but BD_Beno is kinda hard to top repping Ai and Fubuki like dat.

@Anti mel fanboysim I don't read BnHA but I found a random Miko/Mina fanart with that invisible girl(?):

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

was i that fast ? :errr My bad, thats just bc Maomao is so great, :fan (btw , i m shamelessly taking the opportunity to recommend to everyone to read Kusuriya)
Haha we appreciate your enthusiasm a lot ❤
People really should read Kusuriya though, it's great

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Look into her Eyes And Support her
Its hard to look into her eyes...

Ah i dont know plenty of the nominees, especially since most of them are from games and i dont play any and almost know nothing about games, and i agree Ai is a really nice pick, Miko is too from what ive read about her and the series so far ( im just waiting the anime adaptation to check it out) Erza is a an all time favorite in these events ( but surprisingly she was absent during last Waifu wars editions).

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Its hard to look into her eyes...

Ah i dont know plenty of the nominees, especially since most of them are from games and i dont play any and almost know nothing about games, and i agree Ai is a really nice pick, Miko is too from what ive read about her and the series so far ( im just waiting the anime adaptation to check it out) Erza is a an all time favorite in these events ( but surprisingly she was absent during last Waifu wars editions).