Info - Waifu Wars - Nomination Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Waifu Wars - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Once again I'll nominate Kuchiha from Amatsuki. She prolly won't go any further again '-' but she should! She's an awesome waifu cliche u.u I love her. Plus she has a sad story and deserves some love ;-;

"Kuchiha is a strong-minded woman who hates people who don't treat life well. Her grandfather named her Kuchiha, which means "faded flowers", in hopes that she would be the last of the family. She is a caring person who cares deeply about her comrades and who would be willing to risk her life for them."

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, to begin with, what qualities do we even consider when we talk about waifu? Is it cuteness? Is it strong personality? Is it how supportive the character is of one other? Is it erotic behaviour? Is it erratic behaviour?
No matter what one can say, there are too many variables to call one superior to the rest.

For me, the quality of a waifu depends on how selfish her love is. I'm selfish, so I'd love my waifu's love to be selfish, as well.
Hence, I'm nominating Shiina Mashiro from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Even if the green panties aren't the cutest, that is.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Some waifus are cute, some are brave , strong and sometimes we can't do anything but love them ...
What would happen if a waifu was all of this ? It would be wonderful !:blai
And here, we have only 1 waifu who can be the best waifu.
The waifu I nominated is beautiful , strong and brave enough to conquer your heart :luv
She carries everyone's hopes onto her shiny, hard and long sword , Excalibur !
She is known as the legendary hero of Britain , the king of knights :
:confetti Artoria Pendragon aka Saber :confetti

*Let the show begin*

That's all for this phase boy, if you want to see more from her ,nominate Saber:vbunny

Last edited:

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hmmm...who to nominate?

If only there was someone beautiful, caring, and funny left to nominate.

Oh, I know!

"Sawako-chan...you've been nominated"

I nominate Sawako Kuronuma

Yukinoshita Yukino

someone nominate her please:arf:emocat

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I was hesitating between nominating Holo again or Rita after watching the recent Bahamut's episode. And then I read @Farfalla's post, and I made my choice.

I nominate Rita from Shingeki no Bahamut.

She is more mature, charismatic, badass, courageous, older, than pretty much all the other nominees yet looks very young :fan. She is also the perfect housewife.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, someone already nominated lucy, my first choice, so will take the chance to nominate my second choice. Motherflipping Ha Yuri Zahard from the Tower of God series.

The great princess of the empire! What is not to like about her? She is the sort of girl that would kick you in the face on your first meeting and never feel sorry about it!

Errr, *cough*, here is another picture of her:

Want a girl who constantly has you wondering whether she is completely deranged or genius? *cough*DERANGED*cough*

Want to date a nuclear warhead with a temper? This is your girl! *clears throat*, another picture! With a younger yuri for loli fans:

Other good things about yuri? She is a gadget girl! And each of her gadgets is good for stabbing AND could wreck the world you live in leaving it a barren wasteland where no life can thrive!

And to top that she is willing to give them to people she doesn't know for no particular reason other than her whims! Errrrr, *clears throat loudly* another distracting picture now:

Fuck, not that one.

Yeah, much better.

Anyways, vote Yuri!

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
There are so many nice female characters that I had like to nominate like for example: Morgiana from Magi or Kagura from Gintama etc.etc. (and gladly a few have been nominated which are; Touka, Mikasa, Irene, Erza, Saber, Jeanna, Mirajane, Rita and Hinata etc.. Damn love those girls so much). However, I will go this time for this character:

I nominate (dat female Broly also known as) Kale from Dragon Ball Super (I was hestating between Caulifla or Kale, but decided to go for Kale, love dem saiyan girls).

She, at first glance, looks like a very shy and adorable girl. She is quiet timid and is a girl that shows a lot of respect and loyality (towards Caulifla). However, when she is super saiyan mode, she is very confident, badass, strong and looks so more mature. Let's not even talk about her super saiyan berserker state.. wew. Damn she can be cocky, yet epic. Altho, I love her ssj form more than her ssj berserker form, imo.

As Extra:
XDDD

If Fisha and Gine were only alive.. this would have been bloody epic!! Dem saiyan girls powaaaah~~

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
A lot of strong contenders here but are they strong enough to face the master of memes herself? Someone who really should have been first off the board.

I'm nominating the ultimate adorable chunni wizard herself as my Waifu...

Megumin

Her gifs have wallpapered the internet for good reason. This lovable explosion obsessed degenerate of a character fears no other Waifu's. Most she will blast into nothingness with beautiful and glorious explosions.

The rest she will take down by fighting dirty.

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker

Step aside, fellas - the real queen is here!
Beauty, curves, constipat- err, captivating smile... the woman who has it all!
Her presence alone induces hyperglycemia, for she is the creme de la creme...
"B-But wait, Gallon... who are you talking about?"
BUT WHO OTHER THAN OUR BELOVED LADY, LOLA!

GORGEOUS SMILE!

BLINDING BEAUTY!

IRRESISTIBLE STARE!

DUNDUNDUNDUN, CHARLOTTE LOOOOOLAAAA!

Yeah, good luck topping that, fellas.
Sorry not sorry.

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Many cracking nominations here. But we can't have a waifu war without the people's favourite tsundere.

I am talking about of course, the endearing biri-biri from To Aru Majutsu no Index series, Misaka Mikoto.

In the anime world saturated with massively buxomy and voluptuous figures, Misaka's appearance and design is believable and realistic. She is slender, yet athletic. This does not allow her to be reduced to mere fanservice acts, which many fail to escape the clutches from. Delivering roundhouse kicks that Bruce Lee would be proud of, you can count on free ice cold beverage to quench your thirst in her company.

Misaka is not your run of the mill, damsel in distress. Far from it in fact. As a level 5 electromaster, she is arguably the strongest female character from her series. She is an adorable badass, being both cute, but extremely capable of kicking ass at the same time. Her power of electromagnestism allows her to whip up a lightning storm, attract and repel magnetic materials, creating weapons out of iron sand, to mundane day to day stuff like cooking, or even hacking computers.

But none of these are as exciting as her signature move, which Misaka earns her title of 'Railgun' from. She literally throws money at her target, with electromagntic propulsion.

Despite her strength, Misaka remains relatable to audience because she there are times when she is vulnerable. Which ties in to her character development. In the novels, she started off as a cocky character with a chip on her shoulder. Which is understandable as she is one of the most powerful espers in her city. As the story progresses, she eventually learn to accept what she can't accomplish on her own. She then accept help and support from others, and learn to trust more in her allies.

But perhaps more importantly, she possess the trait all great waifus should have - loyalty. She is always a pillar of support for Touma, often requests to help him, and reminding him he is not alone in fighting his battles. And she also does not have to rely on her love interest as a catalyst for her development. Which many heroines suffer from.

And of course, her classic moe expressions.

And she plays the violin.

Juliana

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Demonspeed Alright I shall take your other option then. Its a classic, there would be no real Waifu Wars without her...

I nominate Holo, from Spice&Wolf LN series.

Because smart girls like this are rare, she's a proven waifu and flat is justice.

Styx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I support the Erza Scarlet nomination. She's life.

I'll make a nomination of (White) Chaika, from Hitsugi no Chaika. She's absolutely adorable. <33

She's a bit naive, but she's sweet and loyal to her friends, and puts her trust in them. She encourages and lends support, and will make you smile. Her motives to push the story, where others were selfish or evil or wrong, were pure and out of love. And in the end, she gave all (won't spoil it but...go watch) that she had to help her friends and that's waifu material in my eyes—even if she can't cook or kick ass like a lot of the heavy hitter waifu nominations. :)

So give your vote to Chaika, because a vote for Chaika is a vote for waifu love! But yes, this is a...

EDIT

Oh my god @Gallon, thank you so much for that post. xD

EDIT

IF we are allowed multiple nominations, I also make a nomination of Amira from Shingeki no Bahamut/Rage of Bahamut as well. She's just the sweetest thing with her one desire of seeing her mother being the saddest thing in the world. She's also incredibly powerful, and was willing to make (and did) the ultimate sacrifice to stop Bahamut. She didn't get a happy ending in the anime...let's give her the waifu title! :)

Last edited:

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I nominate the one and only,
Akira Mado From Tokyo ghoul.

She is gorgeous asf,

is strong enough to protect herself and the ones she loves,

Fierce and sexy

But could be goofy and cute as well