Wanted: Writer - Wanted: Author | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Writer Wanted: Author

ButterLux

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys! Im looking for writers to collab with

Before we proceed, i have a few request:

- you willing to do the sketch/paneling of the story. It doesnt have to be perfect in all form, as long as I understand how its written as example:
- I will redraw and inking
- I hope you have software editing like photoshop etc because I would like you to do the dialogue/screentones
- As for 'ice breaker' for both of us, I would like to draw for less than 20 pages story (or one shot comic) before going for long run
- Hopefully Im looking for serious writer to publish with and obtain 50/50 profit in the end
- My styles are more towards manga/cartoonish like below

For more you can either ask me here/email or google my name on Deviantart :D

xxx

Powerline

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I am actually not meeting the guidelines you have not stated at all but I do have a story I want to expand on, maybe get a couple of people to help iron out the problems with the storyline before proceeding. So if you can help me with my story I'd love to make a team with you then later build upon what we have built further to make a digital draft of our art.

ricksmt

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey ButterLux. I'd like to try meeting your qualifications for the one-shot trial, but could you give me some idea of the genres you're interested in?

MasterfulJ

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi,
I fit the criteria you mentioned. I have a story already planned out. Would you mind giving me your e-mail so I can send you more details?
Also, I can do the writing in two languages (French and English) :mono.

Thanks,
Julia :hip

StrugglingWriter

Reaction score
Country
England
Hey there, I seem to fit the bill for this. I have a selection of stories ready but I'm looking for a long term work partner, so if you're just going light then no thanks.