Games - Warframe | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Warframe

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, I'm willing to do it together. Depends what time though.

Also, I know that Nekros Prime's niche is that it's a farming frame but can it be used for other purposes as well (and be good at them)? I want to main it (at least for now) since I don't have that many good frames (only got 2 others - Excalibur and Rhino lol) but have no idea what kind of build to use, what mods to equip etc.
I'd probably go with Rhino if I were you. Just go max armor/health as much as you can and keep steelskin up and let your best primary or melee do the work. The mobs in this quest are around level 45-ish.

The mission itself is basically just mobile defense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In general the mods your going to want keep an eye out for to use with Nekros are..

Health up mods like Vitality. Since Nekros is pretty much all HP based.
Rage or Hunter Adrenaline. (Which converts damage to health to energy.) Since Nekros has almost no shields that's going to keep Desecrate up.
Equilibrium. (Which makes health orbs give energy too.) This will be another good source of energy since Desecrate generates health orbs.

The rest kind of depends on what your building for. If your farming you want range mods and efficiency mods for Desecrate.

If your using it for more combat purposes you want to focus on Shadows of the Dead. So efficiency to reduce the health drain of the summons. Power strength to increase their health and damage. And ideally the Rejuvination Aura to further offset the health drain and the Shield of Shadows augment to allow Nekros to shift damage to his shadows and become fairly tanky.