We will show them all | Page 45 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
So he’s been fooling us all along... pretending to be a different black and white animal

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This time I'm bringing it to your thread, because Rika... ouch. Hope you've catched up with the series by now.

That last episode was fucked up. Like I really felt uncomfortable watching this, which I guess was the point... Seems like the culprit or whatever really intends to break Rika.

Next episode probably will be very important in terms of where this story will go and how to judge what came before. Looking forward to discussing this with you + @revo and @MarmaladeSky : )

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
(Remind me to reply after work tonight 😊)

• Hug
Reactions: Nii

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This time I'm bringing it to your thread, because Rika... ouch. Hope you've catched up with the series by now.

That last episode was fucked up. Like I really felt uncomfortable watching this, which I guess was the point... Seems like the culprit or whatever really intends to break Rika.

Next episode probably will be very important in terms of where this story will go and how to judge what came before. Looking forward to discussing this with you + @revo and @MarmaladeSky : )
Very fucked up indeed '-' What the fuck Satoko. She was so calm.
Breaking Rika definitely seems to be successful though, guess we're about to see her happiness gets ripped apart once again.

That anime is so confusing lol
Haha it is. The confusion is part of it's charm to be honest :nod

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England

Makes me wonder... what do you think about the Lamba = connected to Satoko in Gou? Some people came up with the theory that she is now Lambda's main piece instead of Miyo. Whats your opinion on that?

Also, what do you in general think about the whole Gou anime?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ngl this looks awesome.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Makes me wonder... what do you think about the Lamba = connected to Satoko in Gou? Some people came up with the theory that she is now Lambda's main piece instead of Miyo. Whats your opinion on that?

Also, what do you in general think about the whole Gou anime?

Ngl this looks awesome.
Great pic :zomg

Not sure if you've seen the latest episode, but she's almost confirmed to be the culprit (though not 100% yet I guess). At least she's a looper too, so people are really going ham on that Satoko=Lambda theory :XD Almost everyone's expecting some stuff relating to Umineko now, but I'm still not entirely sure. It would be interesting for sure, could be great even, but I sorta don't want to expect too much haha.

And ofc this already opened a lot of discussion on what exactly went down during the last few loops, and how you could already see hints that Satoko is the other looper.

Here's some of it if you're curious, and also for @MarmaladeSky and @revo

(this is basically showing that she had the time and chance to drug them)

(don't need to tell you what this one is supposed to mean : D)

this one speaks for itself, but looks nice

And of course some nice fanart, even if I'm sure Magi has already seen them

In any case, very curious to see how the last episodes will play out.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Great pic :zomg

Not sure if you've seen the latest episode, but she's almost confirmed to be the culprit (though not 100% yet I guess). At least she's a looper too, so people are really going ham on that Satoko=Lambda theory :XD Almost everyone's expecting some stuff relating to Umineko now, but I'm still not entirely sure. It would be interesting for sure, could be great even, but I sorta don't want to expect too much haha.

And ofc this already opened a lot of discussion on what exactly went down during the last few loops, and how you could already see hints that Satoko is the other looper.

Here's some of it if you're curious, and also for @MarmaladeSky and @revo

(this is basically showing that she had the time and chance to drug them)

(don't need to tell you what this one is supposed to mean : D)

this one speaks for itself, but looks nice

And of course some nice fanart, even if I'm sure Magi has already seen them

In any case, very curious to see how the last episodes will play out.
Like I don't know how Lambda does it, but I do like the turn of event how she changed her main piece to a different one in this fragment for this specific situation. I always speculated, even before, that Satoko and Miyo Takano were both her pieces which hints has been left in the original art work and even in the pachiko art work. In the end game of Higurashi, Miyo Takano was her main piece, and now in Higurashi: Gou it seems that Satoko is her main piece in the game board. But yeah who knows really, to be honest it would be really cool if this will come in play though. I mean, it seems like the best route to make it come into handy.

Exactly! The panel you showed me was one of the reason why Satoko is most certainly Lambda's other piece. This how I always viewed it: Miyo Takano was her main piece that did the act, meanwhile Satoko was her side piece that gained all the information from Rika in a ''undercover point'' that she needed to have so that Lambda's main piece, Miyo, could do the acting to the end game. The beginning of Higurashi I was rather alright about, but the last few episodes did made a nice turning point that kinda hooked me up to see the end game of this fragment. Also, I never get bored seeing those anime covers, that actually was another push for me to continue the anime.

HAHA yeah, I have seen those fanarts. xD There are so much more there of Miyo, Satoko and Lambda together, its legit insane. The fandom is kinda going nuts and I love it every bit of it. Always good to see fanarts from artists I didn't knew about * 3 *

Same! Let's see what end game will this story give to us!

wow this thread title
What can I say? They had quite the party in here.

• Hug

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Oohh, this look so nice indeed!! Love it
(also nintendo switch opening... interesting o3o)

• Hug

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This title - shouldn't she have believed what 'he' said? :grumble