Original Work - webcomic (well, webmanga) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Original Work webcomic (well, webmanga)

garcon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hi,

I'm starting a webcomic, to be honest I don't know if the art style is manga enough to post it here (if not, feel free to remove this thread), anyway here it is : Scavenger

The main heroin is a scavenger, if people are looking for some stuff, she will find it for them, whatever the way.
This job of hers is mainly an excuse to achieve her real goal : gain influence in the underworld to find info on the Necromancian, a face she really needs to punch. As for the boy...

I'm inspired by One Piece and Dragon Ball in the sense that I want to do a story with action, humor and a bit of sexy in a world where every fantasy can coexist : inhuman fights, superpower (ki, devil fruit), mafia, magic...

I'm throwing the first scene in there so you can get a look, this way I can also talk about the structure of the page :
this webcomic is published on Tapastic : it's readable through their website on computer and on phone trough their app (called Tapas now). The later (phone) kind of take over for the structure since the comic becomes readable by scrolling.

Last point : I'm doing it on Tapastic because the website allows wannabe comic book/manga author like me to gain some money for their work through ad-revenue (like youtube or everything on the internet)

thank you for your time !