Seinen - [Webtoon] Blade Note by Yoon Joon-Sik and Song Ji-Hyoung | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen [Webtoon] Blade Note by Yoon Joon-Sik and Song Ji-Hyoung

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Mup forwarded me this title most likely he saw me in the Veritas thread praising it incessantly. The author is the same as veritas, I am disappointed by the Action Idol but so far 7 chaps out of Blade Note and I have to say i am pretty impressed .

Synopsis: Our MC Yujin survives a school massacre and the fact that he is the sole survivor haunts him to the point of insanity. With a twist he comes in peace with this state of his and resolves to hunt down the perpetrators.

Action is super cool, so far i love the power the MC has, story is decent nothing too out of ordinary nothing too exceptional but not bad either. Art is standard webtoon meets manwha type, not as good as LMS though but pretty decent and i like it. I give it a so far solid 8. Check it out

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Seinen, Supernatural, webtoon.

Thanks goes to Mup for the recommendation.
Edit: I forgot to add the prefix of this being a webtoon can the mods fix it please, i dont know how to change it now that the thread is posted.

Last edited:

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: Blade Note by Yoon Joon-Sik and Song Ji-Hyoung

Mup forwarded a message to me so i read Blade Note.

As far as i read it the MC has a very noticeable weakness without the sword/magical ore those voices will haunt him to death. If the MC manage to put some of that magical ore on his body then maybe the only weakness he have will be his inexperience in fights.

Also i feel that the one that killed those 300 students is the one that sent him the package containing the ore but because the MC is wearing a mask he can't know the MC's identity.

Also the plot is about people who have special abilities but right now we don't know how they got it. Heck in the 1st chapter there's two women that transformed into monsters and i said WTF?! i thought it was a martial arts genre?

I will wait until it the translated chapter is on 20+ also if you look at naver they just released chapter 4 but the current translated chapter is 7. hmmmm..

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Read up to chapter five so far. Seems like a promising series.

Sort of a gritty fighting the mob story with superpowers story. The sword thing is going to need a little more explanation. Having the guy get a lump of metal that stabilizes his mind is cool but the turning it into a sword seems rather unwise unless there is more to it. Skipping past how hard it is to make a Katana style sword, it's just not a very low profile weapon. It just seems like, from what little we know, a knife would have been a vastly superior choice.

So I think there is probably more to the story about how he ended up with that thing.

Last edited:

green willow

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
a true working of a masterpiece. i will always mourn its cancellation.