Shounen - [Webtoon] Hellper by Sakk | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Hellper by Sakk

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hellper

Genre: Comedy, Action, Supernatural. Horror
Author: Sakk
Artist: Sakk
Description: Gwangnam Jang, the leader of Killberos, a vigilante corps in Halem Gana City, is in limbo having a mysterious death. He decides to collect tickets that every soul has in order to be reborn and by fighting against Grim Reapers who are after him, Gwangnam finds out the truth of his death.

(Taken from LINE Webtoon)

My thoughts: A rather strange action comedy series. It has a very Heavy Metal feel to it and a style all it's own. Much like Heavy Metal, it's not really my thing. If you like metal style, anti-heroes, and art leaning toward the abstract this might be a winner for you. It wasn't for me, unfortunately.

mongshell

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
why does this thread have no replies?!?! started reading this when it was still in the discover page. was really proud when it started officially serializing on naver webtoon. great usage of the vertical viewing, one of a kind drawing style. full of symbolism and myths, legends from the eastern and western world combined. Awesome webtoon.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure, I like it but for some reason it never grabbed me. Maybe I'll have to give it another look at some point.

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Does someone read this awesome manhwa?