Shounen - [Webtoon] KUBERA by currygom | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] KUBERA by currygom

exxp

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
I know xD But I meant like *Yuta is here bitch, you better start running :hip*

Really, the whole Chaos sura are by far the more interesting ones ^^
Aah! Yes, she will get the chills by just sensing him, just like Grandharva.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

What I like also to add: not the whole Chaos clan are interesting, just Yuta, the son of Kali.
Really ... Why didn't he got any god powers or features from his mother?

I thought once ... "Will there be a day he'll be able to speak up like Nastika and gods?"

TheBoss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What I like also to add: not the whole Chaos clan are interesting, just Yuta, the son of Kali.
Really ... Why didn't he got any god powers or features from his mother?

I thought once ... "Will there be a day he'll be able to speak up like Nastika and gods?"
Ah but they are interesting! They were banned from history, and hold a pretty wicked power... Besides crazy characters always bring good things to the plots xD

Its too soon to tell, besides he the son of Garuda and there is all that thing going about his kids remember? We need to know more about that too.

exxp

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
Which chapter Brahma appeared wearing pyjamas and watching TV?

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Its a novel, so text only xP Dont ask me my memory i crap for this small funny details xD

exxp

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
^

Then which chapter they talked about Idha Etu magic?
There were some kids with the Priestess of Fire Brilith back then...

I think there Brahma appeared wearing pyjamas.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Oh ... It's on the 2nd part of When it rained fire~

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Did you see that Kubera still has 10, with 26500+ readers on naver '-' The koreans are really liking the story ^^

exxp

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
Yeah, it's always 10 or 9.9
But about the number of Korean readers, I never noticed it before, so thanks for telling me

---------- Post added June 25, 2013 at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM ----------

I have been wondering...
It's known that the Nastika are stronger than the Astika, but are they stronger than the Primeval Gods?
Wasn't there any part of any chapter mentioned this?

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I have been wondering...
It's known that the Nastika are stronger than the Astika, but are they stronger than the Primeval Gods?
Wasn't there any part of any chapter mentioned this?
Well the really huge bonus of the Astika is that they can be reborn, while the Nastika die and thats it.
You can "destroy" a Primeval god, but not kill him.

exxp

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
The Primeval Gods aren't Astika, right?
I'm really expect huge surprises soon about their power because one of them did huge changes on the whole universe.

If not, then the Nastika are the real thing in Kubera Manhwa.

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well they created both Astika and Nastika, but I wonder why they hate each other so much... besides all that favoring and protecting the humans stuff.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
started this manhwa, around chapter 30 atm. its good but the pace is too damn slow and the main char is the most boring char so far.

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
started this manhwa, around chapter 30 atm. its good but the pace is too damn slow and the main char is the most boring char so far.
Currygom gets better at it with time, but why exactly you think kubera is boring? Because she gets saved by Asha everytime?
Btw just to tell you, this manhwa is supposed to be a romance, even if currygom herself said she fails at that xD

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
well the problem with kubera, so far she have no impact to the story as a main char. it's all about her eating and following asha around. I dont see any char development. As for romance its non existent around the main char (almost chapter 40)

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
well the problem with kubera, so far she have no impact to the story as a main char. it's all about her eating and following asha around. I dont see any char development. As for romance its non existent around the main char (almost chapter 40)
You will undertand better when Alexander shows up and Leez gets the Golden Knight's bracelet ...
And the romance, well now we have pretty much a lot of it, specially Yuta x Leez or Alexander x Leez.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
And when you do meet Alexander, know that that name is just a pet name, given by the fans. His name hasn't officially been given... even though we know who it is. :)

Happy confusion! :XD

TheBoss

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
And when you do meet Alexander, know that that name is just a pet name, given by the fans. His name hasn't officially been given... even though we know who it is. :)

Happy confusion! :XD
Yeah :lmao
Alexander fits him much better than God Kubera xP

Bhoot

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I recently read this whole series [my holidays end this week , i finished so many series in this time ;p]

Anyways , all the character names seem to be influenced by Hindu mythology .
Well the story is very lossly based on it though [just what powers astik gods have and hence what their powers do]

Anywho,i ll translations for ya :
nastik = aethist
astik = opposite of aethist [sorry i dont know the exact word , basically someone who believes in god]
Agni = Fire [here referencing to the god of fire]
Vayu = Wind [Referenced to Pavan , god of wind]
Indra = God of lightning and rain [supposedly the leader, famous for a bad temper]
Surya = Sun [or Sun God]
Asha = Hope [alright so , this is actually quite a famous name as well]
Yama = God of death [basically ur Grim Reaper]
hoti = happens
bhavati = takes place [first time my knowledge of sanskrit is doing me some good ;p]
Kubera/Kuber = Lord of wealth and the god-king of the semi-divine [Had to google this one , Kuber as such isnt such a famous god]
Rakshas/Asur = Demons

P.S
As per mythology , there are only 3 primevil gods namely Brahma [the creator , basically he created and continues to create all life] , Vishnu [The protector , protects the people from evil] and Shiv [The Destroyer , destroys all evil]
Kali as such is a form of Shiva's wife and as such is called adi-shkati [half-power] and as such only when Shiv and his wife combine is the full power released. Also it is said that only Shiv can tame Kali as he is the only one that is match her wilderness

0Xellos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
So, at the end of Rift, Yuta's levelling up. I checked the raws to see how it goes,
and seems he's still just having a fever and stuff, no apparent changes so far. Except this one: just as stages of Sura development are similar to human growth, he seems to be like a boy in puberty right now. Meaning, when Leez gets intimately close to him, he makes a funny face. And I tell you, a Sura making a funny face sure is a sight to see :popcorn