Shounen - [Webtoon] Lessa by POGO | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Lessa by POGO

zelllogan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I m a little surprised that there is no thread concerning lessa. There are 27 chapters available already.

The story takes place in a world similar to ours ... but demons attacked the world and people are now leaving in fear. The first protagonist is a young man fighting those demons while looking for his lost sister. The second protagonist is lessa: he is quiet, powerful, mysterious, kind and doesn t know much about the current world... and with this description, you should easily be able to link him to the main character of a very famous manwha involving vampires...

Of course, it is not as good as noblesse but it s really worth reading

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This one flew completely under my radar it looks like a promising series. I read the first ten chapters and I'm impressed so far; especially by the artwork. I'll probably catch up on the rest of it tomorrow and add some more thoughts after I do.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Read up top chapter 32. Not exactly sure i ll like it or not but so far i dun see it to be disappointing but the plot is weird and dun find it as imersive as noblesse or TOG or breaker.
Lately started another webtoon called Ability its more immersive
any way what do you guys think will turn out? i mean i dun think its all about hunting demans otherwise it will be pretty linear

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the rec zell. Will take a look at it later today.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Read up top chapter 32. Not exactly sure i ll like it or not but so far i dun see it to be disappointing but the plot is weird and dun find it as imersive as noblesse or TOG or breaker.
Lately started another webtoon called Ability its more immersive
any way what do you guys think will turn out? i mean i dun think its all about hunting demans otherwise it will be pretty linear
Now I've read up to 32 as well. I'm enjoying it but it definitely has it's flaws.

The artwork is phenomenal but the characters seem to be hit and miss; and, unfortunately, Lessa feels like a miss. He's just too emo for me. In contrast I really like the human cast. Pretty much all of them seem like winners. Which is more than enough to keep me reading.

Last edited:

SMC

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I'm necro-posting this thread to say the 3rd season has finally been released. Here's the link to Naver. Apparently, it began again a few months ago. There's no official English translation as yet, so I'm doing translated summaries on the Lessa Wiki.

Having read the first two seasons, I have to say this season is the better than the first two. I'm so glad this finally came back, I loved this series and now we finally get some answers.