Shounen - [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Just started reading this and its frigging awesome. It has incredible potential and things are looking up.
Just give few chapter a shot i m sure any manhwa fan will get hooked

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh

Just started reading this and its frigging awesome. It has incredible potential and things are looking up.
Just give few chapter a shot i m sure any manhwa fan will get hooked
No synopsis?

Nvm, found it

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh

ha yes i guess i forgot the usual starter finished all of the chaps in one go and just came here nd posted the thread i guess i ws a bit too immersed into the manga.

So ya the synopsis is as u hve quoted: Random guy turns up in a desert and is helped by a young boy who leads the man to his village. The man is shown to be with God like strength and soon takes the boy as his student and teaches him how to fight.
As the manga progresses other different desert tribes magical beast/animals make appearance till now its only desert and different tribes.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Just gave it a try. Pleasantly surprised. It was comfortable, it has a lot of familiar elements. That being said, the action's solid, the story seems interesting, the characters are entertaining, and I'm interested in seeing more.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely an interesting manhwa.

I'm not very far in yet but I've liked what I've seen so far. It's very well drawn too.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
It's very well drawn too.
The styling was definitely one of the things I liked about it. The colour, early-on, was a pretty nice touch.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So now I've read to the end of the available chapters. Very Naruto-ish in a good way. It's got the chuunin exam vibe going on right now and I'm liking that. This shift from color to black and white was pretty jarring. Didn't like that one bit.

The only other thing was...

But there are some indications that we might get some non-bros mixed into the cast soon. Looking forward to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Well there is that clan of all ladies and he liked a pretty face. You are right about the narutoish part. When the exam started I was like damn it seems familiar where did I see events like this again?
Apart from that I like the crew the have variety of talents in combat and though not a well oiled and tuned machine I wager they will by the end of the examination.

0faim0

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
in chapter 2 we see a grave and a statue of a woman must be an important figure perhaps that is his mother but than again no proof even in chapter 5 but if we fast forward to chapter 24 yulian call an alive lady mother. Thats my question was he not training for revenge for his mother if not how died in chapter 5 and how is the lady in chapter 24

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
in chapter 2 we see a grave and a statue of a woman must be an important figure perhaps that is his mother but than again no proof even in chapter 5 but if we fast forward to chapter 24 yulian call an alive lady mother. Thats my question was he not training for revenge for his mother if not how died in chapter 5 and how is the lady in chapter 24
I was under the impression that she is his stepmother, and it was his birth mother that we saw in the first chapter.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Ya that was my conclusion as well. But as impossiblity said the dad might have remarried or may be some kind of magical stuffs make her alive for short period or what not

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
It seems as though this arc is continuing to provide focus on other characters. I guess we can expect things to go the distance. There are some interesting ones in the mix.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I really hope the guy who sleeps all day has his use and is a good use because the rest of them has proven them to be like-able and hence their need for a reader to be hooked is less than the guy who seriously is a gullible moron and a useless luggage.
I know he showed some weird move at the beginning but that's all it and that basically caused more trouble to the heroes than any thing good.

Last edited:

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Well, it seems as though we're going to get some solo action when he's in a weakened state, which is probably the only way he's going to be seriously threatened.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Ya but then again can he use any of the special moves he might know in his weakened state? His master did say that if it wasnt an handicapped exam this wouldnt be fair so lets see what happens.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
With the most recent chapter, it seems as though we're getting to the point where opponents have their own special techniques and abilities. It's a bit sad that he has to be pretty much powerless for these four to stand a chance to defeat him.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Nice turn out. I see a prospective strong female lead not to mention a villain with some sinister motive :tem. Excellent building up. The only problem i have so far is the very infrequent release. I hope it gets a bit more regular from now on.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is continuing to be a good read though. You know a series is doing pretty well when when you come away wanting more of everything.

Moar amazons, moar fighting, moar afro sensei!:zomg

ITO

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes moar! This is heading in a great direction, I hope the author stays on track.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
That was a bit weird. He just casually threw in the towel. I imagine the difficult part of the test is on the way. Being unable to communicate in darkness is likely to be trying.