Manhwa - [Webtoon] Solo Leveling | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa [Webtoon] Solo Leveling

Petrit Zeneli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In fact, every monster was brought by the system for Jin-Woo, so the translating only applies to them. ( As the system kinda serves the *********.)
What about the time he met up with the Japanese S Rank warriors? He couldn't understand them nor speak their language..I thought the system would give Sung Jin Woo the ability to speak and understand any language that is spoken, even the ones in Jin's world too?

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I love this series. I caught up in 3 days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just caught up the Light Novel too, couldn't wait for the manga. It was a great ride, Jin Woo is one of my favorite MCs.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Just binged this. Took a day, it's painful to have caught up so fast. I love this too. It feels like what the gamer could've been. Feels like a good mix between Harcore leveling warrior and The Gamer.

Anyway, Sung got strong really fast. The scale of enemies we know of that would trouble him right now are almost non-existent. Seems only the nation-levels would be tough for him. Well, excluding the system's special quests (but even those are far-fetched now). He could've taken the S-class Raid alone. Would have been difficult, but clearly the ants were fodder for his army. The 'King' and Queen at the same time might have been tough, but I'm sure he could've easily baited the King out, taken care of him then returned to wipe out the queen. It's interesting that the S-ranks are so weak though. Beru was literally stomping them easily. Btw, it would have been nice for Sung to extract Goto's soul. He was clearly a very powerful S-rank. His soul would be have been a massive addition.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's probably in my top 3. The art just looks so good.

The MC isn't as hard to like as a lot of anti-hero types can be either, which is nice. Even if it doesn't have quite as much in the way of supporting cast as I would prefer. He still keeps at least a little going on that front.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I wish I could distill this series and inject it straight into my veins. One of the precious few that writes and treats its main character appropriately.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It's probably in my top 3. The art just looks so good.

The MC isn't as hard to like as a lot of anti-hero types can be either, which is nice. Even if it doesn't have quite as much in the way of supporting cast as I would prefer. He still keeps at least a little going on that front.
Same for me.

Sung is pretty likable and the fact that he isn't too naive or laid back about killing/doing difficult things is refreshing. I thought I would be bored when he got Necromancer since I figured he'd always let his army do the fighting but it's integrated so well that I really can't even imagine him having something else.

I'm contemplating reading the light novel (I already got spoiled a bit from there when I was going through the wiki) but I don't know how I'd feel each week knowing how it all plays it (more or less)

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Currently reading the novel, since the hype to wait week by week was far too much for me to handle. I'm up to chapter 233 and I don't know how other people that have read the light novel feel but goddammit the dry saliva is really strong, isn't it? I'm theorising that it's the strongest sovereign, since it's pretty much present in every single character in every single chapter, lmao.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Appears to be going on break for a while. Hopefully not much longer than a month or so but we'll see. No complaints though. It's a good spot to make the Season One to Season Two transition, having read the LN.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
According to the licensed Chinese publisher, Solo Leveling S2 returns in August.

Source: Kuaikan Manhua China (no official announcement from any Korean source yet)
This news makes me very happy :]

I ended up finishing the series through the Web Novel, and I can't wait to see the rest of it adapted into this gorgeous Manhwa.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think it's already confirmed that it returns in August. As a Novel reader, being hyped doesn't even qualify to describe my state right now from just thinking about all the great moments in the Novel that are going to be reproduced and illustrated with that godly art.

Last edited:

baqar khani

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Why no hype here?
We are having double chapters, one of them already translated too :/

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Why no hype here?
I'm a little disillusioned about the webtoon at the moment, considering that all the scan sites have been getting DMCA'd in advance of the series moving over to some shitty paysite. Hard to get hyped about that.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why no hype here?
I honestly didn't know it was back.

I like this guild thing quite a bit. Hope that gets fleshed out some more.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I wasn't aware the new season had already begun either.
Glad it's back though!

So anyway, back to where it began... that's definitely going to be an interesting arc, really looking forward to it.
And the guild, I think Hae-in will do well with the 'entrance test'. Funny how they didn't just accept her, but I suppose it makes sense to doubt such strong hunter wanting to join this one.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Funny how they didn't just accept her, but I suppose it makes sense to doubt such strong hunter wanting to join this one.
Jin-woo's attitude makes more sense when you take into account the reason why he's even making a guild.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Funny how they didn't just accept her, but I suppose it makes sense to doubt such strong hunter wanting to join this one.
Obviously.. she is being fishy in their eyes. I wouldn't admit her in the guild.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I think it's already confirmed that it returns in August. As a Novel reader, being hyped doesn't even qualify to describe my state right now from just thinking about all the great moments in the Novel that are going to be reproduced and illustrated with that godly art.
im really hoping the manhwa differs starting now, i really dont want Jin-Woo to turn into a Goku type like in the novel

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
As long as it keeps up the supporting cast stuff it's been doing recently I'll be happy. I know it's called "solo leveling" but just having a couple other characters around makes me enjoy the series a lot more.

And the art continues to be just magnificent.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I guess this is the series heroine so you can be reasonably certain she will stick around. however how useful she is in fight and campaign is another matter entirely