Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Magazine - News and Discussion | Page 46 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine - News and Discussion

sofiahalbof

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Did Akabane honeko have growth from volume 7? How much will it be?

Remembering that volume 8 was sold out on Rakuten and there was a reprint of the 8th volume when they released a special mini-trailer with Raul (Japanese idol)

also publicity that raul is working on this liveaction

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ravellino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Oh Great! is back to Weekly Shonen Magazine!

Kaijin Fugeki (?) will be the name of the series, it will come in 29 of May (Edition #26)

nice to see the guy back

Mankichi Togawa

Reaction score
Country
Spain
A new manga from Seiichi Ito (I don't know him, probably a newbie) is launching in WSM in June

With Oh Great, Attsun romcom and Galaxias serialization, that's 4 new manga coming

TheRealTravisty

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Has Sentai gotten a boost in sales due to the anime? I’m an anime only, but I’m just curious. I hope so, because I really like the series so far.

TiC

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Has Sentai gotten a boost in sales due to the anime? I’m an anime only, but I’m just curious. I hope so, because I really like the series so far.
It's gotten almost zero boost so far. Don't worry about it, Magazine has extremely low standards for volume sales, so it's still safe.

Ravellino

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's gotten almost zero boost so far. Don't worry about it, Magazine has extremely low standards for volume sales, so it's still safe.
Even so, these are very low numbers for the author who comes from the great success that was Go-Toubun no Hanayome, even if the new manga is not in imminent danger, I wouldn't say that the magazine is happy with these numbers

ThisIsIt

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Guess everyone can't be Ken Akamatsu huh? Only him could write massive romcom then follow up with battle series and still receive similar success (although Negima didn't hold up very well)

TiC

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Even so, these are very low numbers for the author who comes from the great success that was Go-Toubun no Hanayome, even if the new manga is not in imminent danger, I wouldn't say that the magazine is happy with these numbers
Given that he's still doing new material for Go-Toubun (writing that honeymoon movie, light novel, etc.), I think they'll give him a lot of leeway. He's still making them a ton of money, even if it's from his old success.

Ravellino

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Given that he's still doing new material for Go-Toubun (writing that honeymoon movie, light novel, etc.), I think they'll give him a lot of leeway. He's still making them a ton of money, even if it's from his old success.
thats true, maybe even a sequel in the future if the author really wants to make the most of it

Reactions: TiC

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Blue Lock Episode of Nagi - Movie Reception (April 19 - May 02)

Number of Spectators: +750.000
Box Office Revenue: +1'000.000.000¥ (6'536.000 US$)

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha