Question - What are the chances of FT gaining a new guild member in the alvarez arc? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What are the chances of FT gaining a new guild member in the alvarez arc?

will FT gain a new member in the alvarez arc

• yes probably 1 new member

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • no new members

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • yes possibly more than 1 new member

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish would probably be the favorite because of her connection with lucy, but what do you guys think?

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think the same, Brandish will probably join Fairy Tail later in the arc. I think she'll take on a Spriggan as well.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the same, Brandish will probably join Fairy Tail later in the arc. I think she'll take on a Spriggan as well.
she is certainly easy on the eyes, i could see her fitting in perfectly with her personality

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
I can see brandish and dimaria maybe joigning ft

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Brandish may join Fairy Tail and will keep Lucy company to look for Aquarius (if Ragnarok/Alvarez arc is not the last arc)

EDIT: Brandish and Erza should enjoy a teatime cake and star mangos together :3

Last edited:

Verter

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
My "secret" dream... Di Maria & Wahl.

FT needs more ... warriors xD And machine (alchemist) will be unique member )

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
While I think Brandish would be a nice addition, I'm not sure we'll get another Gajeel/Juvia again when the FT guild is pretty much fine the way it is. I can see Brandish and Lucy becoming friends without being in the same guild.

My opinion is that there won't be any new members. But if there was going to be an addition I would put money on Jellal. We lost the prince Mystogan, we need more Jerza, and Mavis already gave Jellal the nod at the GMG.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Jellal and Brandish may be.May be Other Members of CS especially Erik because of Kinnana Connection.

darkenedreality

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish. She will most likely help Lucy on her quest to find Aquarius. Mashima also seems to really like Brandish (he draws her on covers and twitter more than the other enemies) so I can see her joining FT, meeting the wishes of Layla and Grammy to become great friends with Lucy.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Brandish. She will most likely help Lucy on her quest to find Aquarius. Mashima also seems to really like Brandish (he draws her on covers and twitter more than the other enemies) so I can see her joining FT, meeting the wishes of Layla and Grammy to become great friends with Lucy.
Like-minded. Brandish has pocketed a big chance to become FT member in the future. Furthermore, Mashima himself is apparently fond of Brandish. With her presence, curtain of the new story, namely new arc, is expected to lift.

As for Jellal and Cobra, hmm I am not sure. They two are ex-criminals and have bad impression in the eyes of Magic Council. Unless Draculos Hyberion aka the current chairman forgives their crimes. Crime Sorciere is an independent guild hence they can be free from all punishments and accusations, whereas Fairy Tail is a legal guild.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Like-minded. Brandish has pocketed a big chance to become FT member in the future. Furthermore, Mashima himself is apparently fond of Brandish. With her presence, curtain of the new story, namely new arc, is expected to lift.

As for Jellal and Cobra, hmm I am not sure. They two are ex-criminals and have bad impression in the eyes of Magic Council. Unless Draculos Hyberion aka the current chairman forgives their crimes. Crime Sorciere is an independent guild hence they can be free from all punishments and accusations, whereas Fairy Tail is a legal guild.
Mest had cleared all Their Crimes.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Mest had cleared all Their Crimes.
Did you mean he had erased council members' memory? I kinda forgot this, but would you mind showing me which chapter?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Did you mean he had erased council members' memory? I kinda forgot this, but would you mind showing me which chapter?
I don't remember Which Chapter this is.But Mest had Cleared all The Crimes after Jackal bombed the council.He did this after releasing OS Members and sending Jellal after them.

juviichan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
im pretty sure that Brandish will join FT, because of Lucy.

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States

she has certainly received more screen/panel time than any of the other members of the S12

she certainly doesnt seem to be evil, nor does she seem interested in alvarez's plan to eradicate humanity (she could have bolted when they took her magical restriction bracelets off, but she healed natsu and then surrendered as if she didnt want to go back to the battlefield)

reesestl

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Brandish is too strong to join FT. It will be hard keep focussing on the current MCs while letting her around with her powers and she can't suddenly become one of the MCs. If someone joins, it will be someone who stands out less, like that snake-woman.

Yunkers

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Brandish is too strong to join FT. It will be hard keep focussing on the current MCs while letting her around with her powers and she can't suddenly become one of the MCs. If someone joins, it will be someone who stands out less, like that snake-woman.
I agree. Mashima has enough problems with too strong Laxus (he have to weaken Laxus with tumor and opponent's immunity to let him battle) and Brandish would also need special opponents or she needs to be throw out of plot somehow every time.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I don't remember Which Chapter this is.But Mest had Cleared all The Crimes after Jackal bombed the council.He did this after releasing OS Members and sending Jellal after them.
Wait, then Jellal could get another indication to be a WS (since you know he had a clone placed there, Mest most have also written the memories regarding that off):gwah

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Wait, then Jellal could get another indication to be a WS (since you know he had a clone placed there, Mest most have also written the memories regarding that off):gwah
I really want Jellal to join Fairytail.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I really want Jellal to join Fairytail.
It would have to be him and the rest of crime sorciere though.
Also I´m waiting for a FT Jellal spin-off manga for a while already...:facepalm