Discussion - What are you excited to see in One Piece that isn't fighting/powerscaling? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What are you excited to see in One Piece that isn't fighting/powerscaling?

electricmastro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel that just about every other One Piece thread is repeatedly filled with claims of who's going to beat who, but I know there's much more beyond that to look forward to, so with that in mind, what are you interested in the most?

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
  • Blackbeard's fruit awakened. (Yami Yami)
  • Void Century flashback.
  • Blackbeard's lineage (He is now the most interesting character to me after the last chapter)
  • Treasure of MJ
  • Imu face reveal
  • Vivi rejoining SHP
  • Usopp in Elbaf
  • Usopp and Yasopp reunite
  • Shirhoshi commanding the Sea Kings
  • Uranus
  • Enel's return
  • Dragon + Garp + Luffy meeting (I know it is unlikely but that family reunion would be HILARIOUS)
On the last point. I have a feeling Garp + Dragon + Luffy will be on a battlefield and Oda would make it hilarious. Like the rest of the battle keeps going on around them as they have a squabble, their intense Haki combined just isolates them and allows them to fight each other in a family argument way. I really hope we get to see that, Oda is a master at cutting tension with comedy.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
excited is not really the word but to answer the good question = to see a good explanation about Devil fruits (not what VP said (wishes of some people or something)...

Last edited:

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Void Century
The World War
The Meaning of D
The One Piece
LaughTale Island
All Species & Races of the OP world

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Blackbeard's lineage (He is now the most interesting character to me after the last chapter)
  • Treasure of MJ
  • Imu face reveal
  • Vivi rejoining SHP
  • Usopp in Elbaf
  • Uranus
  • Enel's return
  • Dragon + Garp + Luffy meeting (I know it is unlikely but that family reunion would be HILARIOUS)
On the last point. I have a feeling Garp + Dragon + Luffy will be on a battlefield and Oda would make it hilarious. Like the rest of the battle keeps going on around them as they have a squabble, their intense Haki combined just isolates them and allows them to fight each other in a family argument way. I really hope we get to see that, Oda is a master at cutting tension with comedy.
I get the feeling Vivi may reunite soon at Elbaf, given how she just found out Luffy is at Egghead and Morgans has contacts with Stussy.

Bradhimself

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I get the feeling Vivi may reunite soon at Elbaf, given how she just found out Luffy is at Egghead and Morgans has contacts with Stussy.
Plot wise she needs to reunite. For the story of "D" and the fact she was crew already.

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to see Bartolomeo fight Caribou mainly because due to the latest chapter if Bart is the fanboi of Luffy then Caribou is the biggest (probably lying) fanboi of BB.

I also want to see the person that the giant Strawhat once belonged to whether that was Joyboy or someone else. Incoming 12+ chapter flashback? Bring it, I'm down. All the people whining about flashbacks are all down af too.

Oh yeah I also wanna see Urouge back in action. At least he didn't piss off Kaido. I would think Kaido would also take him prisoner like just yank him and fall out of the sky too back then. I wonder what he's up to?

Last edited:

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I want to see the 2,738 mysteries answered.

One Piece fights and powerscaling sucks.

RaisinRisin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What everyone else said + I also want to see whether the person with the burn injury/scar, "Hi no Kizu" is just a WG figure like a Holy Knights member, or if it's some kind of figurative play on words and maybe represents something unexpected like a Lunarian other than King. I also want to see if Law and maybe Kid will team up with Luffy again.

Yoko75

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. The identification of Imu
2. The meaning of D.
3. I wanna see a Robin and Saul reunion.
4. Luffy and Shanks reunion
5. Vivi and SH reunion
6. Blackbeard's lineage, especially after the recent chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

• Treasure of MJ
  • Imu face reveal
  • Vivi rejoining SHP
  • Usopp in Elbaf
  • Uranus
  • Enel's return
Yeah I definitely would love to see Garp+Dragon+Luffy combo on the battlefield before it ends. I can only imagine the potential on how badass and hilarious it could be. Hopefully Oda makes it happen.
How everyone in the Strawhats will achieve their dreams.
Yeah seeing all of the SH's on how they achieve their dreams is definitely high on my list.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
What everyone else said + I also want to see whether the person with the burn injury/scar, "Hi no Kizu" is just a WG figure like a Holy Knights member, or if it's some kind of figurative play on words and maybe represents something unexpected like a Lunarian other than King. I also want to see if Law and maybe Kid will team up with Luffy again.
I suspect Shanks would have an idea, since scarman took the Road Poneglyph from Fishman Island that’s no longer there, which Shanks saw back then.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That Answer is easy, but its not one thing this is two thing.
The Answer of Ruffy gave the Crew, after Wano Arc, what is his Dream and anyone was laughing.
And the second thing the Review or Flashback of the true History, when all pieces gathered together. This History Flashback might be more then 5 Chapters long. From the Importance to the whole Storyline.
______
1. The identification of Imu
2. The meaning of D.
3. I wanna see a Robin and Saul reunion.
4. Luffy and Shanks reunion
5. Vivi and SH reunion
6. Blackbeard's lineage, especially after the recent chapter.

Those are also really good, Imu, BB Lineage, reunion Arc is comeing maybe already this Year if we get Lucky.
Shanks Luffy, Luffy-Boogie Woogie, Lysop and Yasoop, Lysop and Giants, Robin and Saul (BIG), Robin and the Libary,

RaisinRisin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I suspect Shanks would have an idea, since scarman took the Road Poneglyph from Fishman Island that’s no longer there, which Shanks saw back then.
Wouldn't it be more likely there are clues and/or people with information at Fishman Island? Shanks probably does know something but it probably isn't from having seen it at FI before it was stolen (which I think was supposed to have happened in the last few years).

That Answer is easy, but its not one thing this is two thing.
The Answer of Ruffy gave the Crew, after Wano Arc, what is his Dream and anyone was laughing.
And the second thing the Review or Flashback of the true History, when all pieces gathered together. This History Flashback might be more then 5 Chapters long. From the Importance to the whole Storyline.
These are huge for me as well!