What are you listening to on Pandora | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What are you listening to on Pandora

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ill start it off right now im Listening to a station that a based of a Scottish punk called the real MacKenzies

then Pandora gave me other bands compared to them such as the obvious ones like Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys but theres also The young Dubliners, The Pogues, Great Big Sea, Flatfoot 56, The Briggs, and Street Dogs

What is everyone listening to on Pandora

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative." D:

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh shit Im sorry to anyone that was offended by my post

Thanks Bugzee for bringing that to my attention

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No worries. I'm not offended lol.

Youtube's been doing that for a while now too. So does MTV. There's a crappy MTV UK website which rarely informs you or covers any of the news from the "scene" over in the States and when a user outside of the US is browsing through the US-version of the site; most of the links/clips are disabled. Which is very annoying. Then again, who needs to go to or rely on the MTV website to get all the latest music news/releases anyway? :p

As for *free* worldwide streams to radio stations; I'm sure there are plenty more sites similar to Pandora out there lol. I don't really listen to the radio much at present nor do I rely on the online streams but I'm positive that there is at least one site that provides links/streams to stations around the world. I did come across one a looong time ago which I should've bookmarked. :nerve

We should turn this thread into a more indepth one related to Radio Stations in general? Like "What Radio Stations do you tune into?" Which one's do you like/dislike the most, etc. Which one's do you rely on for *accurate* news, weather updates and so forth.

At least it'll improve the GC/GE section and possibly improve the activity around these parts! :XD =P