TV - What are your favorite TV series quotes? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV What are your favorite TV series quotes?

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here’s a thread to post and share our favorite TV series quotes. Here are some of mine :):

Lilly Leery: What's a soul mate?

Dawson: It's uh... Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone who makes you a better person. Actually, they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you'll always love her. Nothing can ever change that. Make sense?

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
"I can't keep being your second choice. Not when you're my first." -Ephram (Everwood)

Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you.

Pebbles

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
it is going to be legen ... wait for it... dary! legendary!

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
how i met your mother
- barney stinson

thanks! I thought it was a korean tv series. I miss watching Korean movies but I don't know any good ones right now. Can you recommend me some korean comedy or romantic comedy series or movie? something like Marrying the Mafia, My Wife is a Gangster, Sassy Girl sorts.

SheepyTurtle

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nobody can protect me; nobody can protect anyone

Sansa Stark ((GOT))

You want to live, you take chances

Denise ((TWD))

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
"Just because it hasn't worked out in the past doesn't mean it can't work out in the future. Sometimes you got to take a leap." -Blindspot

"Caroline: You're right, Max. You only live once. YOLO
Max: And you only live till the next time you say YOLO."
-2 Broke Girls

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
From The IT Crowd:

Roy: Yeah... I don't like people.
Jen: Oh, well, now that's not fair, Roy. Have you met all of them?
Roy: I've met enough of them.
[with distaste] People. What a bunch of bastards.

Probably my most quoted line from a TV show ever.

Reactions: z.5

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Littlefinger - Game of Thrones

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, who are given the chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm. Or the gods. Or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since I've been watching Archer recently:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
2 from Justified.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Bojack Horseman

"It gets easier. Everyday, it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it everyday, that's the hard part. But it does get easier."

theashcat

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
"I don't think it will be necessary for you to speak again while I'm here." - Tammy

A very classy way to shut the person up from Parks and Recreation.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because...only one line is not enough...

"The young lady flatters me, but it was not love at first sight for either of us. There was attraction, certainly, at least on my part. But Miss Bridgerton thought me presumptuous, arrogant, insincere. All fair, really. And I thought her a prim young lady barely out of leading strings. Not to mention the sister of my best friend, and so romance was entirely out of the question for both of us. But in so removing it, we found something far greater. We found friendship. You see, Miss Bridgerton and I have been fooling all of Mayfair for quite some time. We have fooled them into thinking we are courting… when really, all along, we simply enjoyed each other’s company so much we could not stay away from one another. I have never been a man that much enjoyed flirting, or chatting, or, indeed, talking at all. But with Daphne…Miss Bridgerton… conversation has always been easy. Her laughter brings me joy. To meet a beautiful woman is one thing, but to meet your best friend in the most beautiful of women is something entirely apart. And it is with my sincerest apologies, I must say it took the Prince coming along for me to realize I did not want Miss Bridgerton to only be my friend, I wanted her to be my wife. I want her to be my wife. And so I plead with you… not to make us wait." Simon Basset (Bridgerton)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

“You are wise, or perhaps unusually lucky to understand friendship to be the best possible foundation a marriage can have.” - Queen Charlotte from Bridgerton
--- Double Post Merged, ---

“I burn for you” - Simon Basset
"I burn for you." Daphne Bridgerton
--- Double Post Merged, ---

"Just because something is not perfect, does not make it any less worthy of love."Daphne Bridgerton

“I am tired of pretending. And I cannot continue acting as if I do not love you. Because I do. I love all of you. Even the parts that you believe are too dark and too shameful. Every scar. Every flaw. Every imperfection. I love you.” Daphne Bridgerton