Predictions - What chapter does luffy find the one piece | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions What chapter does luffy find the one piece

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Given the fact oda writes 30-40 chapters a year and we have 3-5 years left we’re fastly approaching the reveal of the one piece guess the chapter.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Going by Oda estimates of how many years it would take to end, I think the series would have a total of 1,200 or 1,300. But I don't think he had all these breaks in mind, so that number should be higher.

If the One Piece is found only in the very last chapter, then that's it.

If not? Hard to tell. Shanks, Blackbeard, Mihawk, would all be solved before they reach Laugh Tale. The final war against the WG would take place afterwards. IMHO the final war looks bigger than the Emperors competition, but it could be fast-paced like Marineford.

Najd

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
In chapter 1350

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
There is no way that the One Piece will be found in last chapters of the manga. After the Throne War ends with Luffy’s victory, we will enter the Void Century World War 2 against the WG. This was very clearly explained at Marineford by Whitebeard when he was dying and Oda re-stated that the final war to occur would make Marineford look like some small event.

I say we have 20+ chapters left for Egghead, 80+ chapters for Elbaf & BB, 50+ chapters for Buggy/Shanks/Luffy at Laugh Tale so One Piece is found in 150+ chapters around 1250th chapter.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I feel like the manga shouldn't last much longer after the OP is found. I could buy the OP being found being a prelude to a bigger war but even then it doesn't make sense to me that the manga would last 50 more chapters after that. I'm thinking that perhaps the location of OP will leak to the world as a whole... Which will get every pirate alive involved in a massive race for it. Once there the gang fights the OP and the final battle against the WG will be fought.

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I feel like the manga shouldn't last much longer after the OP is found. I could buy the OP being found being a prelude to a bigger war but even then it doesn't make sense to me that the manga would last 50 more chapters after that. I'm thinking that perhaps the location of OP will leak to the world as a whole... Which will get every pirate alive involved in a massive race for it. Once there the gang fights the OP and the final battle against the WG will be fought.
The super massive war after One Piece is found was predicted by Whitebeard in his death words so it is a given, and it is going to be Void Century level - Oda already made comments about how it would make Marineford look small in comparison.

Considering Marineford was 30+ chapters with a simple goal (Ace’s execution), a simple location (Marineford’s bay and plaza) and a limited number of stakeholders (Marines, Shichibukai, WB Pirates and Impel Down breaking team), the "Marigeoise" war should last much longer with all One Piece stakeholders involved there (Marines, Pirates, Revolutionaries, Joy Boy nations, WG Nations, WG army), a much more complicated goal (Void Century quarrel) and much more interesting location (probably Marigeoise and possibly intermediate areas).

I would say a minimum of 20 chapters to build up the war, a minimum 60 chapters for the direct war (there were 56 for Enies Lobby) and a minimum 20 chapters for post-war, dream achievements and goodbye. That would make at least 100 chapters after One Piece is found.

With my previous post about chapters left before One Piece is found I think that makes us safe with 150+100=250 chapters/5 more years of One Piece manga.

Last edited: