Predictions - What did Shaka Vegapunk tell Dragon? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions What did Shaka Vegapunk tell Dragon?

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Other than telling him he was likely about to die, what else did he need to get through to Dragon before then?

The only thing I can think of is spilling his next destination to the Revolutionaries- Elbaf. So imo we have a good chance of seeing Luffy, Shanks, and Dragon in the same room pretty soon.

Bradhimself

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Other than telling him he was likely about to die, what else did he need to get through to Dragon before then?

The only thing I can think of is spilling his next destination to the Revolutionaries- Elbaf. So imo we have a good chance of seeing Luffy, Shanks, and Dragon in the same room pretty soon.
Maybe something Kuma related? Kuma was with Dragon then.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever he said, I have a feeling that Dragon is gonna show up. If the Egghead incident has to hold its hype, then Saturn has to be defeated and captured. We know Luffy only defeats and not really captures (CC doesn't count since it was Law's idea). So, Dragon will hold Saturn as his prisoner, raising the stakes and making IMU make the move.

A lot of assumptions above tbh

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
I am curious to see Dragon and Luffy interractions !

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Whatever he said, I have a feeling that Dragon is gonna show up. If the Egghead incident has to hold its hype, then Saturn has to be defeated and captured. We know Luffy only defeats and not really captures (CC doesn't count since it was Law's idea). So, Dragon will hold Saturn as his prisoner, raising the stakes and making IMU make the move.
It's not like he's ever explicitly tried to not kill. From Alvida to Kaidou, the only thing that saves most of his enemies are Oda's distaste for death, it's never Luffy holding back or being merciful or having a code or whatever. I don't think we've ever seen him consider it before at all.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably told him that he's planning on defying the WG and vacating Egghead with the Strawhats since they happened upon him.

However, if he truly believed his death unavoidable, he may have given him some information about Punk Records or Kuma. Those are the only things I imagine he'd care to pass to Dragon that would be pertinent to him. Seeing as how the former is basically the internet, he could've given him the password to access it or something should they find it in their hands eventually.