Discussion - What do you think the abilities / level of strength of Kiane's children will be? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What do you think the abilities / level of strength of Kiane's children will be?

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
We barely saw them for the first time, and the only ones we've seen part of their personalities so far are Tioreh and Myrtle, and i know we can wait to find out all of their information, but this doesn't prevent us from making assumptions about what their abilities and magic will be, and how their level of strength and potential may be.

So are there any expectations?

Redworld96

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
(Certainly I have never been that kind of person who understands the point or cares about Power Levels, Strength etc. I've always found more interesting the character itself and their story/development rather than "what can they do/ at what level they're" , so there's nothing I have to discuss about that)

And to be honest, I dont even think we will ever get the chance to see all their kids' abilities. There are too much of them, so it's fine for the author to only focus on a couple of them at most during this arc.

We already know Tioreh's beasts, but we have to see if the beasts' abilities showed in 7DS: Origin are the same for the manga (for example, Tioreh's Fox has healing abilities; and her Lion is literallly Escanor with pink fire, full action-beast).
We also see in Origin that she can open portals to summon the Sacred Tree's branches (the game may differ from the sequel, but since it's confirmed Nakaba designed all her abilities, everything, then I have to assume all that is canon).

For the rest, I will just guess that the "fairy" looking kids will have common fairy abilities, and all "giant" looking kids will have Creation, the common magic for Giants.
I dont think Nakaba will develop them more.

Although, if there's a certain kid I am curious about, it's this one. Looks very mysterious and quiet comparing others.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a bit too early to make any substantial guesses since we just were introduced to them. It does look like there wasn't a child who received the best of both worlds though and most seemed to have leaned one way or the other. I imagine they just have the generic abilities granted by those races. They are all likely exceptional in strength given their parentage and may have the potential to be comparable to their mother, but it's unlikely they'll match their father, much less the 4HoTA.

If there is indeed a "perfect" mix that can be attained between these two specific races, then it's likely to just be one child. Given Tioreh seems to be the main representative of the children, it's possible it's going to be her. At least, I hope it's her. Hopefully she sticks around from this point forward.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Above Archangels and around Mid Sin tier by EOS
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(Certainly I have never been that kind of person who understands the point or cares about Power Levels, Strength etc. I've always found more interesting the character itself and their story/development rather than "what can they do/ at what level they're" , so there's nothing I have to discuss about that)

And to be honest, I dont even think we will ever get the chance to see all their kids' abilities. There are too much of them, so it's fine for the author to only focus on a couple of them at most during this arc.

We already know Tioreh's beasts, but we have to see if the beasts' abilities showed in 7DS: Origin are the same for the manga (for example, Tioreh's Fox has healing abilities; and her Lion is literallly Escanor with pink fire, full action-beast).
We also see in Origin that she can open portals to summon the Sacred Tree's branches (the game may differ from the sequel, but since it's confirmed Nakaba designed all her abilities, everything, then I have to assume all that is canon).

For the rest, I will just guess that the "fairy" looking kids will have common fairy abilities, and all "giant" looking kids will have Creation, the common magic for Giants.
I dont think Nakaba will develop them more.

Although, if there's a certain kid I am curious about, it's this one. Looks very mysterious and quiet comparing others.
Yea I'm putting my bet on this kid turning out to be the strongest of their Childrens, dude gives off major early King vibes

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
  • One or maybe two kids with KoA/Sin tier potential: King Jr. and maybe one of the Giants.
  • A few others with Elaine tier potential.
  • The others a level below but above the average Human.

Until we learn more about hybridity I'll think of them as complete Fairies and Giants.

They are royalties so I think they'll all be above average Human HKs, but among the Fairy looking ones, Tyolet and Bartender have wings already and they aren't very big. Their wings are noticeably smaller Elaine and Hellbram's.

Then we have King Jr., obviously looking at him and the fact that he has no wings it's not hard to imagine that he could be a monster like his father(I can't see him stepping up and becoming like his father unless Nakaba plans to kill him though). Another King would be pretty boring IMO.

Among the five races, Fairies have the second most interesting abilities IMO, but the skill level varies and the sheer versatility that FKs possess is too much compared to the ordinary ones.

I hope there will be more emphasis on their Innate Magics because with King and Lancelot it feels like we can see the peak of Fairies's abilities(King is the greatest FK and has Disaster while Lancelot is the best Heart Reader and can copy racial abilities by transforming). There are still Chastiefol's Forms that we have yet to see.

The other aspect of Fairy's powers which hasn't really been highlighted is Deception type Magic which was said to be common with Fairies, but I can't think of great example. So maybe one of them specializing in that type of Magic would be great.

I would be more interested to see one of the Giants as the most gifted fighter because this race has been treated pretty badly by Nakaba and Creation has more potential that what we have seen.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
They are all likely exceptional in strength given their parentage and may have the potential to be comparable to their mother, but it's unlikely they'll match their father, much less the 4HoTA.
it's unlikely they'll match their mother too.

Above Archangels and around Mid Sin tier by EOS
  • One or maybe two kids with KoA/Sin tier potential: King Jr. and maybe one of the Giants.
To be honest, I don't think they will reach such heights

Rather, I will give my very hot take and say that I see them when they make full use of their potential, they will be at best/EOS at the average command level, or if I am being very generous, I will say Sariel/Tarmiel level. Unless there is an exception/miracle among them that contradicts expectations (although I doubt this)

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
it's unlikely they'll match their mother too.

To be honest, I don't think they will reach such heights

Rather, I will give my very hot take and say that I see them when they make full use of their potential, they will be at best/EOS at the average command level, or if I am being very generous, I will say Sariel/Tarmiel level. Unless there is an exception/miracle among them that contradicts expectations (although I doubt this)
I think there should be at least one of them at their level. It would be weird if no one among King and Diane's seven children was a match for a KoA.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think there should be at least one of them at their level. It would be weird if no one among King and Diane's seven children was a match for a KoA.
Actually, unlike you, I think it would be weird if even one among King and Diane's seven children was a match for a KoA.

Don't get me wrong, being the children of King and Diane means they have very good potential, but frankly I don't think it will be 7ds-class potential, let alone 4koa-class potential.

I mean, what do you think is the magic or thing that "they"/"one of them" can have that would allow them/him to become that powerful?

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually, unlike you, I think it would be weird if even one among King and Diane's seven children was a match for a KoA.

Don't get me wrong, being the children of King and Diane means they have very good potential, but frankly I don't think it will be 7ds-class potential, let alone 4koa-class potential.

I mean, what do you think is the magic or thing that "they"/"one of them" can have that would allow them/him to become that powerful?
It shouldn't be weird. While I don't there is going to be a kid on the level of the KoA, that's only because I don't think Nakaba is interested in them and their relevance to the plot and the 4KoTA are always going to be a bit more special than everyone else. I would love to be proven wrong. As a matter of fact, I've been proven wrong on a ton of thoughts I had about this series as @Demonspeed can attest, so maybe there is hope.

Anyway, King and Diane's children should all have the potential of becoming Sin Tier at least. King and Diane are exceedingly powerful and will likely never be surpassed by anyone else of their race who isn't a product of their union. And said products of their union should hold the same potential that they did. Both of them, King more often than not, were constantly being bigged up by various folks as having the potential to be the strongest reps of their race. A potential they appear to have lived up to and, in King's case, exceeded.

As for their magic, there is no telling what Nakaba could pull out for them, but there is the simple fact that both Fairies and Giants' abilities have been shown to be complimentary to one another. I wouldn't be surprised if those abilities compounded to allow them to create something uniquley powerful. Then there is the possibility that one of them inherited Disaster. Or, more likely, a new variation of it that could be stronger than their father's.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, hard to say. King is powerful of course but a lot of that is tied to his disaster which is the power given to the fairy king. It's impossible to know if any of king's kids has disaster... Other than that fairies can get innate magics like humans do which we will likely see from a number of kids. I wouldn't be surprised if they all get fairy tree based weapon. On the giant side they all get creation... I suppose it's possible that if you think of creation as a racial trait then the kids can get creation by default and a secondary power. Like how tristan has ark and darkness... And there's some potential to be had in combining a fairy tree weapon with creation as well.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It shouldn't be weird. While I don't there is going to be a kid on the level of the KoA, that's only because I don't think Nakaba is interested in them and their relevance to the plot and the 4KoTA are always going to be a bit more special than everyone else. I would love to be proven wrong. As a matter of fact, I've been proven wrong on a ton of thoughts I had about this series as @Demonspeed can attest, so maybe there is hope.

Anyway, King and Diane's children should all have the potential of becoming Sin Tier at least. King and Diane are exceedingly powerful and will likely never be surpassed by anyone else of their race who isn't a product of their union. And said products of their union should hold the same potential that they did. Both of them, King more often than not, were constantly being bigged up by various folks as having the potential to be the strongest reps of their race. A potential they appear to have lived up to and, in King's case, exceeded.

As for their magic, there is no telling what Nakaba could pull out for them, but there is the simple fact that both Fairies and Giants' abilities have been shown to be complimentary to one another. I wouldn't be surprised if those abilities compounded to allow them to create something uniquley powerful. Then there is the possibility that one of them inherited Disaster. Or, more likely, a new variation of it that could be stronger than their father's.
I think that most people forget something important, and I will explain my opinion on it

King is strong without the slightest doubt, but basically a large part of his power is due to his “Spirit Spear” and “Disaster,” which are things that their childs don't seem to have because they are privileges that seem to be reserved for the Fairy Kings, and they are clearly not that.

Hmmm, hard to say. King is powerful of course but a lot of that is tied to his disaster which is the power given to the fairy king. It's impossible to know if any of king's kids has disaster
That's exactly what I want to say

A major part of King's power is due to the fact that he is the Fairy King, which allows him to obtain many things that I don't see how his children could obtain.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't see how the Magic itself matters, it's just an aspect of someone's power, it's the whole package that's important. Disaster is strong sure, but you don't need Disaster to be strong. The previous FKs were nowhere as powerful as King.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, in fairness nothing stops the kids from getting sacred tree weapons, those aren't exclusive to the fairy king. Helbram had one iirc. I am not sure if this was retconned or not but iirc drawing power from the sacred tree is a standard fairy power. Outside of that king's kids could get either disaster or a different innate magic. Or creation though there's a chance creation gets treated like a racial trait (like ark or darkness) and king's kids have a mix of all of that.

I don't see how the Magic itself matters, it's just an aspect of someone's power, it's the whole package that's important. Disaster is strong sure, but you don't need Disaster to be strong. The previous FKs were nowhere as powerful as King.
Hmm, sort of? Fairies don't seem that powerful as a race. To me it's hard to argue that for them power isn't tied to their birth. The strongest fairies are by far the fairy kings. After that you have elaine who is still well weaker than the weakest commandment. And after that you have hellbram who had a small fraction of elaine's powers and was about on par with great holy knights, give or take depending on his ability. And even with his ability he couldn't become as strong as early story king. I suppose it's possible to frame this as a training issue with otherwise lazy fairies but there's still a lack of power on their end in general...

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think that most people forget something important, and I will explain my opinion on it

King is strong without the slightest doubt, but basically a large part of his power is due to his “Spirit Spear” and “Disaster,” which are things that their childs don't seem to have because they are privileges that seem to be reserved for the Fairy Kings, and they are clearly not that.
It's not forgotten, it's misunderstood, from what I've seen.

The Spirit Spear is as strong as it is because of King. Not the other way around. Even without the Spirit Spear, King's power would still be as vast as it is, he would just lose the versatility offered by Chastiefol. And Disaster is still his magic.

They may very well have the same privledges as their birth is unique. From what we've been told, Fairies are born from plants and flowers, with King and Elaine being the only two to be born from the Sacred Tree itself. King's children and Lancelot are the first fairies born through the standard birthing process as we know it i.e. sexing up another person. Lancelot clearly inherited his mother's heart-reading prowess. Disaster could very well be passed down in the same way.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmm? I thought all fairies were born from the sacred tree.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, sort of? Fairies don't seem that powerful as a race. To me it's hard to argue that for them power isn't tied to their birth. The strongest fairies are by far the fairy kings. After that you have elaine who is still well weaker than the weakest commandment. And after that you have hellbram who had a small fraction of elaine's powers and was about on par with great holy knights, give or take depending on his ability. And even with his ability he couldn't become as strong as early story king. I suppose it's possible to frame this as a training issue with otherwise lazy fairies but there's still a lack of power on their end in general...
Early on it was stated that the reason they lost so much power was becuase they relied exclusivley on the Fairy Kings to protect them. I'm pretty sure Merlin also pretty much said that the lack of war also contributed to the weakening of all races sans Goddess and Demons.

Hmm? I thought all fairies were born from the sacred tree.
Just King and Elaine from what I remember. Every other fairy is born from regular plants or flowers in the Fairy Realm.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Early on it was stated that the reason they lost so much power was becuase they relied exclusivley on the Fairy Kings to protect them. I'm pretty sure Merlin also pretty much said that the lack of war also contributed to the weakening of all races sans Goddess and Demons.

Just King and Elaine from what I remember. Every other fairy is born from regular plants or flowers in the Fairy Realm.
Oh yeah, now that you mention it I recall something like that early in the story. It's a bit weird that giants would be weakened by peace when they were always so warlike though. It still doesn't seem to be the case that fairies and giants hold a candle to demons and goddesses... Before king the fairy kings were barely average for commandments and dolor and diane are as far as we know the only really powerful giants in history.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Magic is the basis of the power of the fairy clan

Do you think King would have been even close to his current level without Disaster?

King's strongest features and the basis of his greatest power don't seem to be able to be inherited by his children, because it is essentially a feature reserved for the Fairy Kings.

Welp, in fairness nothing stops the kids from getting sacred tree weapons, those aren't exclusive to the fairy king. Helbram had one iirc.
Yeah, they can get sacred tree weapons like the one Helbram got, but the spirit spear is something else

Outside of that king's kids could get either disaster or a different innate magic.
I don't think they'll get Disaster, I mean isn't it a special ability only for fairy kings?

Just King and Elaine
I think the other Fairy Kings and their sisters are also the same like King and Elaine
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's not forgotten, it's misunderstood, from what I've seen.

The Spirit Spear is as strong as it is because of King. Not the other way around. Even without the Spirit Spear, King's power would still be as vast as it is, he would just lose the versatility offered by Chastiefol. And Disaster is still his magic.

They may very well have the same privledges as their birth is unique. From what we've been told, Fairies are born from plants and flowers, with King and Elaine being the only two to be born from the Sacred Tree itself. King's children and Lancelot are the first fairies born through the standard birthing process as we know it i.e. sexing up another person. Lancelot clearly inherited his mother's heart-reading prowess. Disaster could very well be passed down in the same way.
Isn't Disaster an ability given to fairy kings that Gloxinia and Dahlia also possessed?

So I don't think it can be transmitted from father to the child, but rather something that the sacred tree seems to give to the king of the fairies who it give birth to him

+ Honestly, I don't see how King would be that powerful without Chastiefol because Most if not all of his abilities are tied to him

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn't Disaster an ability given to fairy kings that Gloxinia and Dahlia also possessed?

So I don't think it can be transmitted from father to the child, but rather something that the sacred tree seems to give to the king of the fairies who it give birth to him

+ Honestly, I don't see how King would be that powerful without Chastiefol because Most if not all of his abilities are tied to him
Just because it's "shared", doesn't lessen it in anyway or make it any less his magic. He was born with it. It's his. All Goddesses use Ark, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still Eli's own magic ability. Jericho's Blizzard is the exact same as her brother's, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still her magic.

Again, these children are the first of their kind. They aren't your normal fairy or giant, so we shouldn't assume what's been established applies to them. The potential is there for them to inherit abilities unique to their father because of the unique circumstances of their birth.

Like I said, Chastiefol is as strong as it is because of King. Everytime he got stronger, it got stronger to reflect his power. King doesn't need Chastiefol to be as strong as he is. It provides a plethora of abilities and is likely the most versatile Sacred Treasure, but it isn't a necessity. Just because we never saw him without it, doesn't mean he's any less powerful without it. His power level would remain the same. He would still be able to rely on his basic Fairy abilities and Disaster.

We saw a bit of what he was capable of without Disaster in the Druid Caves, with Status Promotion and Condense Power. Merlin gave us more info by stating he can make mild poison into toxins and small tumors into fast spreading cancer. With his new power level, all of that are magnified with the growth of his wings.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I agree with the sentiment that one or maybe two of King&Diane's kids will end up on the level of the KotA while the others will be somewhat weaker but still notable in the grand scheme of things. The reason is very simple and involves a pattern that is so common to battle shonen series that it might as well be considered a core aspect of such stories, and that is the fact that the new generation will always surpass the old one. Luffy will achieve what Roger couldn't, Naruto blew all of his predecessors out of the water, Deku will take All Might's place as the greatest hero, Asta will become the best wizard king in history, and so on and so forth. Likewise Tristan will surpass Meliodas, Lancelot will surpass Ban, Gawain will surpass Escanor/Mael and at least one of King&Diane's kids will surpass King. The KotA as a group will also surpass the Sins as a group. This is practically guaranteed to happen because it happens in basically every manga in this genre.

It's not particularly difficult to make this a reality either given that King&Diane's kids have genetics very much on par with their fellow demigods Tristan and Lancelot. The only difference between the two of them and King&Diane's kids is that the former are KotA, but it's important to keep in mind that the knights of prophecy are not called that because of their strength, but because of the calamities they are going to unleash in the future. The status of the KotA as the main characters also doesn't really matter, as the likes of Mael and Zeldris at their peaks were very much Sin level despite not being part of the core cast. The only real obstacle is the fact that King&Diane have seven children instead of just one and it would be a bit odd if all of them ended up becoming so powerful, but this issue is easily avoided by picking one or two of the kids as the successor(s) to their parents while the rest get the short end of the stick.

As for the exact mechanism for how this could be achieved, much of the speculation here seems to be focused around the kids inheriting Disaster or spirit spears but I think that stuff probably wouldn't even be necessary. It's not like Tristan and Lancelot are using their parents' magics or weapons, aside from the occasional Full Counter. Most of their power comes from their hybrid abilities and innate magics, along with some unique traits like Tristan's Nephilim status and whatever happened to Lancelot during his time at the lake. A fairy/giant hybrid is a very good combo because of how well the two halves complement and synergize with each other. Fairies are magically gifted and agile but suffer from very low levels of physical strength and durability. Giants with their strength and bulk address both of those weaknesses while their own shortcomings with regard to mobility(mainly flight) are negated by the perks of the fairies. The giants' mastery of the earth and the fairies' control of plants also seem like they would have excellent synergy since the growth of plants is affected by the quality of the soil. Someone with access to both powers would be basically like a one man terraformer capable of turning a barren desert into a lush jungle. Giants are also able to buff themselves via Drole's dance while fairies have some sort of a connection to the Sacred Tree, both of which could act to add more wiggle room to a hybrid's power. Take some combination of the traits I listed and then throw a decent to good innate magic on top, and you've got a KotA tier powerhouse.

Lastly, as far as the more specific abilities of the kids go I think it's way too early to say much of anything concrete. Tioreh is a summoner/beastmaster which is a pretty cool and unique "class", but more importantly it's something that isn't directly related to either fairies or giants, thus establishing that it's possible for the kids to go in a completely new direction with their abilities. Nakaba made a comment about fairies being good at deception magic so I expect at least one of the kids to showcase that in some way, perhaps King 2.0 since he doesn't seem like someone who would do well in a direct confrontation. Conversely, Diane 2.0 is the tallest of the kids and has an outfit that works well for an action girl, so she's the best candidate to be a physical brawler like Diane. While I personally don't really see the resemblance, multiple people have said that the blonde-haired son looks like Helbram so perhaps he could have inherited Link? I feel like that would make for a nice callback and it wouldn't even be the first time a dead person somehow gifted their magic to someone else. No idea about the rest of the kids. If we assume that one of them is going to become a proper fairy/giant hybrid by either shapeshifting to a taller form or by growing wings, then I would probably rule out all of the ones whose clothes and physiques look like a poor fit for any kind of physical fighting. That leaves Tioreh(although her dress would be very risque for kicks and such), Diane 2.0, the other giant girl and maybe Myrtle if he isn't adopted. I guess there's also the goblin-looking toddler but I'm going to pretend like she doesn't exist.