Discussion - What do you want to happen prior to the series ending? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What do you want to happen prior to the series ending?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Similiar in context to ''rewriting the series'' thread, if you were Nakaba-sensei what would you make sure happened in the series prior to its ending. Essentially, what are you hoping Nakaba does with a character or with a specific event? This could be literally anything, no matter how outrageous or ''silly''.

As for me, whether in side stories or in the manga itself:

1) I want the relationship between Elizabeth & Meliodas to be FULLY explored, as in how did they first meet? We knew they met on the battlefield, but I want the specific details of that moment - as in, were they fighting? What did they talk about? For the most important relationship in the series, I want every detail explored - even to the point that pregnancy is explained. For example, were they planning on having a child, did Elizabeth did whilst pregnant? Or did they accidentally conceive a child in the womb during Elizabeth's reincarnations? Literally everything.

2) I want the realms of each race fully explored, as in ''the heavens/celestial realm'' / ''underworld'' ''Fairy Realm'' and a ''Giant Realm'' (if there is one).

3) I want the Sacred Tree to be further elaborated on, since its a very important organism considering it dictates the survival of an entire race which is part of the main five.

4) I want the relationship between the Gods and their children fully explored. I want to see flashbacks of the Demon King with a child-like Meliodas/Zeldris potentially, maybe even a fatherly/son bonding moment potentially. I want to see the Supreme Deity interact with Elizabeth in the same manner. I essentially want every detail possible.

5) I want to understand who the Supreme Deity considers her heir, is it her daughter, the strongest member of the Four Archangels? Or even the Leader of the AA's himself? If she doesn't have an heir, I want an explanation as to why/how she would work around that.

6) I want to see how the battle between the Gods vs Elizabeth & Meliodas fully went, every detail & conversation included rather than just seeing the finishing blow. Seeing them scold their children and give them a ''lecture'' about their ''poor behaviour'' would be enjoyable - and seeing the Gods in action together even more is just a huge bonus. Sadistically, I want to see Elizabeth & Meliodas struggle against their parents in battle and realise how fucked they are, but at the same time maybe even emphasise their love for each other just like how they held hands at death (e.g ''Before we die, I always loved you Elizabeth/Meliodas'' etc)

7) I want the full powers and potential of the Goddess Elizabeth explored & detailed, her true PL and how strong she essentially is or could be if her peaceful nature was discarded.

8) I want to know how Elizabeth turned into becoming a strong peacemaker princess among the Goddesses considering she had the societal pressure of her clan to exterminate the Demon Race and see themselves as superior to everyone else. This is even more emphasised when you consider the Supreme Deity & Four Archangels are the most prominent members of this attitude and most likely had a large influence on her since she's the princess of the clan.

9) I want to see how both clans fully reacted to the relationship of Elizabeth & Meliodas. Specifically, I want to see the Supreme Deity & the Four Archangels react to Elizabeth being in love and in a fully relationship with the heir to the throne of the Demon King, Meliodas. As for the Demons, seeing the Demon King, Masters, Zeldris & Ten Commandments react in a similiar manner to Meliodas with Elizabeth is also required.

10) I want the Second Fairy King/Queen ''Dahlia'' explored, especially in relation to their relationship with the current Fairy King, Harlequin.

11) I want to see Elizabeth develop into a character who is more comfortable with the idea of violence, in a similar comparison to Diane. The Giant Queen (soon to be) doesn't like violence, but is comfortable with the idea of resorting to it if its required, as for Elizabeth - she only uses violence as a form of self-defence or if it is absolutely essential. Seeing Meliodas taking a drastic character turn from a cold blooded killer to a warm hearted captain of a small bar should make it fully possible for Elizabeth to develop in the opposite direction, from a sweet princess to a warrior-like Goddess who will do anything in order to protect her friends and save Meliodas. This should be fully possible and even must happen, given that this is a war and Elizabeth has already showed character development from her first incarnation to the current one (she's more comfortable with violence, but still against it), meaning Nakaba-sensei taking it a step further and making her even comfortable with the idea of murder if required to save Meliodas, needed.

12) I want to see Elizabeth in a battle which consists of more violence. Whilst the Indura battle was very satisfying, we didn't see the side of Elizabeth which was brought out against the Gods (i.e looking mad as fuck) - I want to see Elizabeth fight against someone and use offensive ark and take hits in return. Essentially, a full out fight.

13) I want to see the Supreme Deity & Demon King potentially team up once again.

14) I want to see the Supreme Deity release the curse on Elizabeth in exchange of her submission.

15) I want to see the Gods in a flashback temporarily fight each other in order to understand and confirm that they are equals/rivals.

16) I want to see Elizabeth with her original body once again.

17) I want to see Elizabeth absorb the blessings, even if it is only 1/2.

18) I want to see Diane use ''Gaia Form'' and obtain the same level of strength as King.

19) Ban's sacred treasure.

20) Escanor & Merlin's Gaiden.

21) Elaine stay dead until the end of the series where Ban actually resurrects her again, potentially at the cost of a plot twist? (i.e betray the sins = the Gods revive her?)

22) I would like to see more side stories or flashbacks of previous Elizabeth reincarnations (with memories pref, or without) engaging with Meliodas. Cute, playful moments or ''I'm about to die in 30 seconds from the curse Meliodas...'' moments.

23) Why the Supreme Deity thought punishing & cursing her daughter for essentially ''eliminating'' Mael's equal & 2 Indura opponents who fodderized the Four Archangels was a smart and even logical idea.

24) How the Demon King ended up sealed in Purgatory whilst the entire clan were inside the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. I know its the same seal, but why is he the only one inside this realm? Who did it?

25) Where the Supreme Deity is and how she ended up like that.

26) EVERY PL OF EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES REVEALED (DATABOOK PREF)

27) Demon Queen + Goddess King explored.

28) More Goddesses introduced, even if fodder.

29) I want to see more of the Fairy, Giants & Goddess Fodder fight. I.E Matrona, Elaine, Gerheade, Zaneri & Jenna, Jelamet, Nerobasta. Six Black Knights ETC.

30) How Gloxinia's sister has existed for over 4000 years+ Is she immortal?

31) Arthur to make a comeback.

32) For the Holy War 1.0 to be fully explored, more battles in FlashBacks - what were the AA's doing? What were the Gods doing? What were the Masters/Zeldris doing?

Sorry for the long list :cheez

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
1) Nakaba developing the Giant, Fairy and Goddess Clans more.

2) Explanation of what is the Sacred Tree really is and where do all of its powers come from.

3) Ban being more awesome, less of a jobber and less Elaine-centric.

4) Elaine joining the war and becoming less Ban-centric.

5) Flashbacks of how Mel and Eli met an how did they fall in love.

6) Sariel and Tamriel coming back and more Goddess characters joining the war.

7) What is the relationship between Elizabeth and the AAs. She was their princess and their superior in social rank and yet their interactions with Eli hinted a more closer relationship. Eli was even comfortable airing her complaints at Ludo's plans and Ludo speaking as if he'd known her personally. Maybe they used to be friends before?

8) Show how and why Mael fell in love with Elizabeth. He couldn't have fallen in love with her because she used to comfort him when he was young. That spells a crush, not true love.

9) The Masters' inner magic being revealed. They were both disappointing at their second important fight and I'm also curious about their inner magic, too. Hope that Nakaba will reveal more about them soon.

10) Nakaba showing us who is the Demon Queen and if she were a loli, ojou-sama or an Amazon-looking warrior just like Diereri.

11) Arhur waking up soon.

That's all I could think about in this moment. I might edit this post when I manage to choose what I want to hapoen before the series end.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
What is the relationship between Elizabeth and the AAs. She was their princess and their superior in social rank and yet their interactions with Eli hinted a more closer relationship. Eli was even comfortable airing her complaints at Ludo's plans and Ludo speaking as if he'd known her personally. Maybe they used to be friends before?
Good suggestion, I would enjoy more clarification on the relationship between Elizabeth and the Four Archangels as well. On friendly terms, Elizabeth seems to have positive relations with Sariel & Tarmiel and potentially Mael after the release of Gowther's forbidden spell - but Ludoshel seems hateful and is always taking pokes at her character when he can despite her being the daughter of the person he essentially worships.

We already saw one flashback of Elizabeth, Sariel & Tarmiel ''insulting'' Mael's new hairstyle, which provided a little bit of light into their relationships, but it wasn't enough.

Sariel & Tarmiel are more willing to side with Elizabeth than even with the ''Leader of the Four Archangels'' - they must have a pretty close relationship for this, so we need more clarification!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
My views are same as Otaku and Bitter, nothing more to add.

Also want to see Meliodas as s villain.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Isn't he technically the villain right now? He isn't strictly one but he's being portrayed as one in certain situations.
Let me rephrase my statement

"I want him to act like a villain"

He has been perfectly gentle to the sins and even let them alive

I want something like this

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Let me rephrase my statement
Mhm :teehee

"I want him to act like a villain"
He already has given his consent to allow the Demon Clan to go to war and become the Demon King - which is a position already associated with being evil.

He has been perfectly gentle to the sins and even let them alive
For fair reasons but I imagine Nakaba-sensei doesn't want them to all be killed, right? :teach

I want something like this
Honestly, you'll probably be getting something like this when Meliodas awakens. He'll most likely attack anyone in his way and kill them or injure them to a state of immobility. The only person he wouldn't harm is Elizabeth, but I can still see him stunning her or taking her out of the equation.

Be patient, my child :super

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
But the death God is still present.
The ''Angel of Death''

?

Mael's the worst AA - I'd rather trade him for ''King but better'' and 'Funny Monk''

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
The ''Angel of Death''

?

Mael's the worst AA - I'd rather trade him for ''King but better'' and 'Funny Monk''
But but he isn't squinty eyed.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Were the AA any different though in their potrayal at least until recently?
At least the Four Archangels have blessings and 200,00+ PL's

10C's have nothing.

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
NO

How about he kills Ludo I will enjoy it.
Or maybe, just maybe, he kills Mael.

I kinda want someone to die by Meliodas’s hands and I’d be down for it if it’s one of the goddess brothers.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Or maybe, just maybe, he kills Mael.

I kinda want someone to die by Meliodas’s hands and I’d be down for it if it’s one of the goddess brothers.
Mael will survive probably,he in the process of redemption,Ludo is a great candidate to die because these type of characters normally die.