Discussion - What is the country you dream to visit one day? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What is the country you dream to visit one day?

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I should like to visit Sniper Island. Maybe one day it will happen.

Gajeel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Been to Iceland, it's amazing how unique that country is. Totally worth it. For my part, I would like to visit Greenland one day, I don't live that far away from it(I guess like 3-4 hours away by plane ehhh) but I just feel like going there. Might not be a country but I'll count it as one. :super

Thunderheart

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would love to visit Japan and New Zealand. I have a cousin that lives in Australia (I know that isn't NZ, but its close) and it always looks so pretty there. But in New Zealand that is where the Hobbit Holes are!!

Olive00

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
I have had a dream since childhood to go to Australia, but I don't know when that dream can come true. I really want to visit Sydney and get to know Australian nature. But it will probably not be soon because the coronavirus cancels all plans. The situation in the world is very unstable, so I can't plan a trip to Australia now. But I hope that soon everything will be better and I will be able to realize my dream.

terdes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
some asian countries like Japan, China