What is your name? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What is your name?

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
WHAT IS YOUR NAME THREAD

Heya, guys

It's alphabeta here. This thread's purpose is simple. There are a few things that combine us all here on MH. One of that being our usernames. We all have a username. (CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, AT YOUR DISPOSAL! :ninja)

And this brings me to my main topic. In this thread, I want to make a list of our names. Both RL and MH one's. By RL I obviously mean our first names, no one's asking for your last name, however you are free to post it if you want to. And by MH I mean our nicknames around this place. I'll show you an example by posting about myself

My MH nickname is "Alpha", while my RL name is "David".

So, you can call me David from now on, if you want to :super

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Hello! I'm Adriana (Адриана). My MH nicknames are Hound (my previous username), Adi (I think it's obvious why), Ado, Adori, Dorien, and Dori (:oh). Oh, and there's this certain someone who called me Kuma-chan sometime ago (I already forgot the reason behind that... :D).

Edit:

Don't forget J'adore :derp
This one too. :p

End of edit.

These are all for now. Feel free to call me anything you like (that isn't anything bannable :D).

Yoroshiku! :D

Last edited:

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If there isn't anyone on MH yet that doesn't know my actual Name it's Kevin.

My MH Nicknames range for various people such as Downs, Kdowns, Kevin, Kwodns and others that shall not be said xD

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
You forgot about Ksnowd! :3c

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My rl name is in fact Charlie. My username on mh is Charlie, its nice to keep things simple, eh?
I've been called Charles (M3j), Unc Charlie (Shaheer), Korale (Koen)and Charlie brown (c_k) on mh.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! I'm Adriana (Адриана). My MH nicknames are Hound (my previous username), Adi (I think it's obvious why), Ado, Adori, Dorien, and Dori (:oh). Oh, and there's this certain someone who called me Kuma-chan sometime ago (I already forgot the reason behind that... :D).

These are all for now. Feel free to call me anything you like (that isn't anything bannable :D).

Yoroshiku! :D
Don't forget J'adore :derp

High five anyone? :eyeroll

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a few around here, Bobby Gold, gold-barbie, gold, barbie-chwan, greendb( mentioned once, I can't remember who), In RL I get Bobby V, Bobsickle, Bobstick(:fail), Bobby. I think that's it :)

Hi my name's Bob. :)

Remnant

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Kewl.

This isn't the usual Internet username I use, and it'll take some time before I'd actually say it. Of course, nobody would recognize it, but I feel that it's something that I should drop, and take some form of another identity. xD

As for my real name, it's "Dave". I was about to be named "David", but my mother figured that it was "too long," so she shortened it to "Dave". I don't really see any reason why David's long. I can still make the people around me call me Dave. @.@ Also, I love this name. <3

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Kewl.

This isn't the usual Internet username I use, and it'll take some time before I'd actually say it. Of course, nobody would recognize it, but I feel that it's something that I should drop, and take some form of another identity. xD

As for my real name, it's "Dave". I was about to be named "David", but my mother figured that it was "too long," so she shortened it to "Dave". I don't really see any reason why David's long. I can still make the people around me call me Dave. @.@ Also, I love this name. <3
We should form the "David Alliance" :3c

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Anyone who has known my Facebook will have known my name: Chitra. I know it's an very uncommon name. Sometimes people cannot pronounce it correctly. ^^"

And my username is yukihime03 everywhere. :cheez. In non-anime/manga forum, I'll use Gabrielle since it's my baptist name and easier to pronounce.

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have many names and my names have many names. I am whoever you want me to be.:p

Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Anyone who has known my Facebook will have known my name: Chitra. I know it's an very uncommon name. Sometimes people cannot pronounce it correctly. ^^"

And my username is yukihime03 everywhere. :cheez. In non-anime/manga forum, I'll use Gabrielle since it's my baptist name and easier to pronounce.
Don't misunderstand me yuki, but I think you're name's kinda... cute :wub

Mind if I call ya Gabrielle from now on?

:worrybunny

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Would you pronounce it as Chee- Tra?

Gabrielle is a really beautiful name yuki :thumbs

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Don't misunderstand me yuki, but I think you're name's kinda... cute :wub

Mind if I call ya Gabrielle from now on?

:worrybunny
The first time someone said my name is kinda... cute.

Nah, I don't mind though I won't always answer since I am not used being called Gabrielle/Gaby. Actually it's Gabriela, but I don't want to be called Ella.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Would you pronounce it as Chee- Tra?

Gabrielle is a really beautiful name yuki :thumbs
Yeah, and my younger sis and bro pronounced it Chee-tah when they were still babies. :fail

Thanks, I picked the name myself of course. :hee I have this infatuation with angels' names.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
my real name like unc charley is shaheer. I use real name cuz i like it a lot nd it makes things simple+ as my name isn't english it sounds like an alias in forums rich in english speaking ppl

Chitra !! that name is used in Bangladesh too, i dun know whether the meaning or origin is the same though :)

Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Chitra !! that name is used in Bangladesh too, i dun know whether the meaning or origin is the same though :)
Well, I think it is indeed the same since my dad said it is a Sanskrit name. The meaning is "picture", right?
Even my last name is also a Sanskrit name. :fail I don't even have Indian blood.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
yes it means picture. Bangla is a direct product of sangskrit and pali
dun be bothered its a good name :)
Chitro means picture, chitra is a feminine derivative of chitro

Last edited:

Nanoi

Reaction score