Question - What is Your Signature? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What is Your Signature?

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since I don’t think only our avies should be getting some love, here’s a thread to express some love to our sigs as well.

My new sig is Ryoko Ookami from Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi. I chose her as my new sig because she complements my avy very well ;) and because Ryoko is becoming one of my favorite anime girls. :) Plus, she looks so cute in that pic.

What about you guys? Why did you choose your signatures?

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I choose my sig because I'm shamelessly promoting one of my favorite series that is a tad unknown in the manga-universe. More importantly, it needs more fan's so I'm just plugging it where ever I can. :XD

So yeah, this is my current one. All my sigs have been about the ID manhwa, I believe this was the 6th one I've made. ^_^

After_Image

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

My sig is from Arakawa Under the Bridge like my ava. I chose it because the scene from which it's from is hilarious and a highlight of that episode. I always get a good chuckle when I see it. :tem

Hystzen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

mine is the uber cool ButterAizen.

it a joke about the apparance of the main villain in Bleach... god knows why kubo thinks a butterfly is ment to be evil

also added a what if line about aizen asking wot gin thinks of his new form...and we get a Gin wot :ginwut

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States

@ A_I - I looove your sig/avy set! That was a hilarious scene and Arakawa is just awesome overall. You should really check out the manga if you haven't yet. The chapters are short and really funny. Maybe even better than the anime. :amuse

@ hyst - The :ginwut is used perfectly in your sig. :XD

My new sig is from Oyasumi Punpun by Asano Inio. I loved this panel from volume 6. When I read it, I instantly knew it would make a great sig. Punpun's new gelled hair is the epitome of a bad teenage haircut. Just epic! :XD If you haven't read any of Inio's manga yet, PLEASE go read it. Every title of his should be mandatory reading, imo. :tem

Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania

Well I think of Orochimaru the best shounen villain ever, with the greates seiyuu that could've been used for him...he rocks, and mark my words he will come back!But I have a new sig in the making, which will be as awesome as ORO-SAMA

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

I choose my sig because this scene between Araragi and Senjougahara was really cute XD and the last episode of Bake was amazing.

I'm also advertising a very fun game chek it out ^-^

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Mine is a gif from Kazue Katou's blog. She updates it from time to time with different original arts. Sometimes it involves her current series Ao no Exorcist and other times it's about holidays and seasons. This gif has about 50 frames and it's already explanatory. It's also inspiration for me to create my own gif, now I know to type (replace) for each pic, before I had all the images pile on top of each other, like in Koen's sig. xD

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

Mine is a gif from Kazue Katou's blog. She updates it from time to time with different original arts. Sometimes it involves her current series Ao no Exorcist and other times it's about holidays and seasons. This gif has about 50 frames and it's already explanatory. It's also inspiration for me to create my own gif, now I know to type (replace) for each pic, before I had all the images pile on top of each other, like in Koen's sig. xD
Hey Austin, that's definitely an awesome sig. I'll let the cat out of the bag and admit that your sig gave me the idea for mine (current one). Both for the use of the chibi characters and the idea for using an animation for the avatar. Although mines is a rather simple setup.

edit: @ tiff.

Ummm.... your's is a bit weird and out there... Although I suppose you already knew that. :D

[goods]Yup :p[/goods]

Last edited by a moderator:

masubiladin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Because ...well isnot it obvious lol...these cutie need to eat and lv up...

Hystzen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

needed change but every sig gif i found was over limit which i find annoyed... so made a girls sig

Last edited:

After_Image

Reaction score
Country
United States

because she looks cool coming out of a shadow, ready to kick some butt. :XD

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

I don't like sticking to one thing, and I like Kakashi, Itachi, Kristen Stewart, and Kate Beckinsale.

Reverse that order and you have my top four favorites in my sig. <_<

blai

Corporate
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

My signature is my favourite attack/name of an attack from my favourite character in Bleach. Or well, the most badass* And I think that queenies little description of me is quite flawless.

All in all it's simple, neat, and it works.

p1xel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

I just chosed that signature beacuse Excalibur always was funny as shit:P.Excalibur,Excalibur,Excalibur is coming from United Kingdom and he`s badass:PP

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

I love everyone's sig, to many good ones to comment on individually but........

I love goody's since I'm an Inio fanboy and Punpun's bad haircut was epic. As she said, every one of his manga is a must read, there's so many scanlated there are no excuse. And I love A_I's, Bakemonogatari is my favorite anime ever.

Mine is from Noramimi, a great comedy manga about mascot characters who are employed as live in friends for children. I mentioned it in the avy thread but the title character is the bald guy in the wife beater, his friend Cinnamon (my avy) is next to him. They were woken up in the middle of the night by the sheep across from them, he developed insomnia because he is secretly trying to work for two families one during the day, the other at night and came to Noramimi for advice on how to deal with his situation.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Because it's full of epic win. Jinbei is one of my favourite One Piece characters and it also compliments my awesome avatar. :noworry

Check my sig link to the DV artist; his got an awesome gallery. :thumbs

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Well, my is Carrie from Unbalancex2, since I got Rae-Young as my avatar I decided to make Carrie as my sign, btw they are both from the series. A good read btw.

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Bakuman is celebrating it's 2 year anniversary in the next WSJ issue. I spent lots of time making this signature a few months ago. I really like to add characters within the letters, it's my style. Most of the art comes from volume covers but the letter U and M come from color pages. Here is my original.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

I choose my sig because I'm the chibi butler who serves Queen Ice and King Googz. After all I'm one hell of a butler.