Discussion - What manhwa/manhua are you reading/planning to read? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What manhwa/manhua are you reading/planning to read?

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Talk about manhwa and manhua series you are reading right now or planning to read soon. Feel free to recommend certain titles to other readers. Share the love and magic of manhwa and manhua! <3

For manhwa I'm only following Noblesse, Tower of God, and Song of the Cloud. As for manhua, none at the moment. Kinda busy so I can't read too much~ ^^;

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Right now i only read Noblesse, though i still haven't read the latest chapters. I already tried some manhwas like Yureka and The Breaker and The Breaker new waves, but these haven't been good enough imo so i ended dropping them. So as i already said i only read Noblesse, that is without any doubts a very good manhwa, and as right now i am not planning to start reading any new manga/manhwa, Noblesse is going to continue being the only manhwa in my reading list, at least for some more time.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
I finally decided to give Noblesse a try. Not too much has happened in the handful of chapters I've read so far, but it seems to be exactly the type of thing I was in the mood for: something lighter, not too serious. Thanks to everyone who recommended it to me. :amuse

I think I'm also going to give Blood and Steel a try pretty soon. The art really grabbed my attention. Hopefully the story will as well. ^^

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally :s...wait, I am filled with too much emotions to talk now.

*few minutes later*

Blood and Steel has turned out to be a good read so far. I loved the art and the story keeps you interested. There is another manhua I highly recommend "City of Darkness". Only two chapters out and I am already loving it. Absorbing colored panels and so much happened in two chapters already.

I will be trying Storm Riders next. eni is recommending it...so yep its next.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
:XD

Reading Noblesse is going pretty quickly as there isn't a ton of text. The story seems a bit slow to really get started, but it's likeable enough so far. I think the funny moments have been the best part of it for me.

eni recommended Storm Riders to me as well and I've put it on my list already (even though it's sooo long >_<). The artwork looks gorgeous. :wtf City of Darkness looks pretty nice, too~

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
so u picked noblesse, great choice. dunnot what took you so long but u'll love Noblesse once things will get started :thumbs

ashher

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Reading C.A.T. finally a manga/manhua/manhwa that feels like reading a good action thriller. recommended.

RaiiJin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'd like to read more of "Utopia's Avenger". It isn't very popular online, as it didn't even get to the same point as the translated-to english Manwha on Sale. But Art wise, It's mouth-watering and corresponds to a specific style so far not seen. Google it up, It's worth the look!

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Right now i am following every week The Breaker , Noblesse and Tower of God. These 3 manhwas are awesome , i don't think i can describe into words how much i like them :amuse .
I finished a few more manhwas such as Shin Angyo Onshi, Defense Devil , Ares , Annarasumanara and i can say i also loved them . I recommend them wholeheartedly to everyone 'cause are pretty interesting IMO
Atm i don't have another manhwa planned to read 'cause i'm a little busy but i'll be sure to check everyone's suggestion .
Btw nice thread phio-chan :thumbs

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Right now i am following every week The Breaker , Noblesse and Tower of God. These 3 manhwas are awesome , i don't think i can describe into words how much i like them :amuse .
I finished a few more manhwas such as Shin Angyo Onshi, Defense Devil , Ares , Annarasumanara and i can say i also loved them . I recommend them wholeheartedly to everyone 'cause are pretty interesting IMO
Atm i don't have another manhwa planned to read 'cause i'm a little busy but i'll be sure to check everyone's suggestion .
if you're looking for another awesome manhwa, i suggest you Trace :cookiehand

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shin Angyo Onshi is one of my favorite series.

Shaman is another manhwa worth mentioning here. The chapters are coming out more regularly. Not the best out there but a better one to read.

The_kid

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The breaker New waves type A release, weekly
Transfer student storm bringer (waiting in great pain, meditating in meanwhile) for season 3 to be resurrected outof recreation....
Dark mage (waiting in curiousity) type B release, monthly.
Sun ken rock (waiting in curiousity) type B/C release, monthly or months.

Koyomi_Araragi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
El Salvador
Right now need a girl (a lot of fan service but rlly fun) and tower of god.

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Other than the ones I was reading, I started Gepetto, Wake Up Deadman, Shaman, & City of Dead Sorcerer.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
I had a look to the 2 chapters of God of Bath released. The topic sure is weird but I trust the author, it looks like it can be funny. Has anyone else looked at it ?

Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I had a look to the 2 chapters of God of Bath released. The topic sure is weird but I trust the author, it looks like it can be funny. Has anyone else looked at it ?
No I haven't yet but I intend to read it. Although, two chapters aren't enough to judge a series but what was your first impression?

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
It's a bit to soon to say with only 2 chapters but it seems it is more a comedy than his other work. He tries another colouring (after the pastel of My heart is beating and the B&W of Anna...) This one is a bit weirder but it still good compared to the web comic standard. The serie is only 30 chapters long so I think the Edited Manga should be regular from now on.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
if you're looking for another awesome manhwa, i suggest you Trace :cookiehand
I just finished Trace and i got to say it's brilliant :wtf Me like it very much :D

Thanks for such a good recommendation :hug

<.Haruka.>

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Just finished reading Annarasumanara. It's a nice short manhwa/webcomic with a touch of slice of life in genre. The artwork was pretty creative also.
Going to read next would be Kubera by currygom and Can't See Can't Hear But Love by NastyCat.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Can't see can't hear is really great, i hope you will like it as much as i do. If you liked annarasumanara you can try the same serie by the same author. The one translated are quite good too.