Question - What Would Happen if Vegapunk Awakened and His Devil Fruit Allowed Him to Create the Wi-Fi Signal Across the Entire World? Even Temporarily | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What Would Happen if Vegapunk Awakened and His Devil Fruit Allowed Him to Create the Wi-Fi Signal Across the Entire World? Even Temporarily

VioletVector

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Mangahelpers,

I think I may understand the event that will take place on Egghead. The truth about the Ancient Kingdom may be REVEALED.

Vegapunk had an idea that related to his dream. This idea was to create a "global brain". That is what the WiFi concept originally was, too. It relates to a quotation from Nikola Tesla about how he saw the future.

My idea is two-fold.

1. Now, I am going to suggest that if Vegapunk Awakened his Devil Fruit, then that may allow him to create "ports" for other people to log into the WiFi network. That may be the benefit of his Awakening. It would mean his goal of creating a global brain will be realized.

2. Vegapunk may die, and so his global WiFi network may only exist temporarily. Now, what would be the most crucial thing he could do to ensure the success of the Ancient Kingdom's ideals and help Luffy/Nika? I think I know 🤔. He can send out a global broadcast revealing what he knows about the Ancient Kingdom, and if he does that then it will in fact turn the world on its head.

The rule Doflamingo stated about Awakenings is simple- Devil Fruit abilities will begin to affect things other than the user's own body. This could mean anything. The abilities may affect people, objects, or even vague notions like concepts. As long as it is a definable thing as something distinct in regard to other things. Therefore, the Brain-Brain fruit's abilities may be extended to other people. How would it do that? Through the satellite the same way he does with the other Vegapunks, obviously. The other Vegapunks are constituted by his own body. The awakening should allow him to extend his abilities to OTHER PEOPLE via an emitted telepathic signal from his brain also known as Punk Records.

Last edited:

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ahem... You heard it here, folks. God bless ya 🙏.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Idk I posted this on Jan 9th. Over a month ago.
I heard it a few months before, Egghead had barely started and Vegapunk revealed he knew about the Void Century.

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I heard it a few months before, Egghead had barely started and Vegapunk revealed he knew about the Void Century.
Well, then the onus is on you to provide a link that shows someone did that.

That meaning- someone said Vegapunk would create a global broadcast revealing the nature of the void century as a result of his impending death.

I don't like when people show up on threads saying someone already said it before without evidence. You could be giving credit to people where it isn't due.

Last edited:

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Well, then the onus is on you to provide a link that shows someone did that.

That meaning- someone said Vegapunk would create a global broadcast revealing the nature of the void century as a result of his impending death.

I don't like when people show up on threads saying someone already said it before without evidence. You could be giving credit to people where it isn't due.
Here, Morj said 11 months ago that the destruction of Punk Hazard would cause the information to leak to the rest of the world:

Here I said 10 months ago it could be due to Vegapunk awakening his fruit:

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
He said Punk Records would break and that would spill out information. It's not the same thing.

And you said something different, too. You said the satellites would synchronize with unintended targets.

You're making wild claims that are significantly different than what I said and what is occurring.

And here I was preparing to eat crow... Your ideas are barking up the right tree. Similar ideas. But, neither of them really share the same scope.

Last edited:

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
:facepalm

Yeah, minor details differ.

But Morj made a video about the knowledge about the Void Century being shared to the world via Vegapunk's "global brain" almost a year ago.

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
:facepalm

Yeah, minor details differ.

But Morj made a video about the knowledge about the Void Century being shared to the world via Vegapunk's "global brain" almost a year ago.
It's not just minor details.

Morj saying Punk Records being destroyed would somehow leak information doesn't make sense. It's Vegapunks brain. If it's destroyed, it wouldn't be able to send out a signal at all. It's weird to suggest it would.

You're trying to claim credit for ideas that aren't yours. It's plagiarism. I tried to be nice by saying your ideas were somewhat in the same ballpark, but they weren't home runs and I would appreciate you being accountable for the shortcomings of those claims (the crucial parts being preposterous).

Mine isn't exactly a home run, either. However, I was right to suggest that a global broadcast would be made and that's why I have bolded and underscored that part of the idea. We're still waiting to see if the other parts will play out as I have outlined here, and it has already stopped playing out how you both described it would. Punk Records was not destroyed and there was no synchronizing with unintended targets.

Let's say figuring out that Vegapunk would share information with the world was half the battle here. You guys sort of had that part included in your ideas, but again that was only half the battle. The other half of the battle was explaining how it would occur, and that's where you guys fked it.

Last edited:

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Retroactive plagiarism

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Retroactive plagiarism
Well, you're comparing your ideas to other people's ideas and saying you said it first. What's actually more likely is that everyone was saying the information would get out, somehow, but very few people came up with ideas about the rhyme and reason. Your rhyme and reasoning here with it included that Punk Records would be destroyed and there would be a faulty synchronization involved. Those details are somewhat preposterous, and making claims about that so haphazardly is part of the problem.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The simpsons did it