Question - When did Eren....? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question When did Eren....?

Syncrinity

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey everyone! So recently I decided to read through the manga instead of waiting for the anime. One thing I've been wondering though, is the interaction between Eren and Grisha and when the transfer of the founding titan actually happens.

In the manga it shows Grisha leave, then Eren/Mikasa meet with Armin and that's when bertolt shows up. It seems that all of this happens the same day, but does it?

Does it actually explain exactly when this transfer occurs? Because based on the time when the walls fell, the only explanation is that it happened in a day between when Grisha left and when Bertolt destroyed the gate.

Did they actually explain this and it just went straight over my head? I'm starting to think I'm losing it lol.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I didn't start the manga from Ch.1, however I believe it's the same day; it maybe not but Grisha does leave very shortly before Bertolt & Reiner destroy the Walls...Grisha also left to go eat The coordinate.

Grisha I believe then returns back to Eren & has Eren eat him...Because Grisha never gave Eren the key to the basement before he left. & this is why that was the last time we saw Grisha in the present, & the rest are time skips. Because he returns to sacrafice himself to Eren

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
You should edit the title of your post to not spoil people who haven't read that far...

The reply above me is right.

-> Grisha leaves;
-> the Colossal Titan shows up, Carla is eaten;
-> Grisha comes back later on, the very same same day, and takes Eren to the forest.

In the anime, we see Grisha rushing back to Shiganshina and praying for their safety.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Well as others said not much for me to dwell anymore but here it is:-

Grisha plans to get Coordinate

Probably hurries because he was nearing his end due to "Curse of Ymir"

The same day Wall Maria falls

Grisha comes back and meets Keith