Info - Where can I get Berserk Manga? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Where can I get Berserk Manga?

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
follow my link, please... it appears as if they removed it from the site, but if you follow links to that section, you may download as you wish... ;) but you have to be registered... :)
Actually, I had already checked mangatraders. Maybe you misunderstood me. What I'm looking for is v2 and v3 in HQ (I should have quoted the previous post, my bad). Thanks anyway.

Pd: If you know where I can find these volumes either in HQ or raw(with reasonable quality) in direct download please let me know.

Last edited:

dariusmg

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Please anyone tell me where can i found first chapters of Berserk (like tv series).

White Rabbit

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
there were already several links posted in this thread that could lead you to downloads of the first volumes.

for example try at stoptazmo.com...

tujuh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Finally I got BERSERK vol 2 in HQ from DCP scans of Dark Horse release. If you got demonoid account you can get it from here http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2083585/?show_files=&page=3#comments , just tick which comic/manga you want if you don't want to download all 8GB of files. Here is some of the page so you can see the quality. http://img300.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=berserk02x00p001casedcp.png

ps: To tell you the truth I hate this glossy page. Don't know why, it just doesn't look right.

Last edited:

Revilenigma

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
ps: To tell you the truth I hate this glossy page. Don't know why, it just doesn't look right.
Judging from the specks it looks like they saved the files at a really low quality.