Predictions - Where do you think Escanor will rejoin the main story? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Where do you think Escanor will rejoin the main story?

Where will Escanor show up?

• Camelot with Meliodas, Merlin, and Diane

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Fairy Forest with Ban and King

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Meet up with Gil, Griamore, and Hauser

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Meet up with Hendricksen

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Meets the Ten Commandments

• Other

• Total voters

Incognitop

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Added a poll to see what people think.

Where do you think Escanor will show up?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
To me it looks like it should be quite soon. The sins have to face the 10 commandments, its not an enemy they can take out without at least their complete members. Nakaba saved the introduction of escanor for the edinburg prequel which should be ending soon, I am guessing he will appear in the main storyline shortly after.

Incognitop

Reaction score
Country
United States
To me it looks like it should be quite soon. The sins have to face the 10 commandments, its not an enemy they can take out without at least their complete members. Nakaba saved the introduction of escanor for the edinburg prequel which should be ending soon, I am guessing he will appear in the main storyline shortly after.
yeah i agree, but the question I asked is where :nerd

overlordpringerx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I dont know where, but I think in king's story. Pg 12 in chapter 104 hints at that.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
whoops. sorry. Meant chapter 103
You are reading too much into it. It's just a picture with all the Sins, Ban and King who are actually traveling together are not really close on this picture.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
You are reading too much into it. It's just a picture with all the Sins, Ban and King who are actually traveling together are not really close on this picture.
Yeah, but if you look closely, you will notice that Gowther is looking at Diane and has his ability activated, clearly foreshadowing something. And the text might actually be describing King, and not Ban, which makes sense considering that he is right now as much a main character as Meliodas. And this isn't even a cover. This is right in the middle of a chapter. I'm not saying I am totally certain, I'm saying thats what I'm guessing.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hmm, interesting options in the poll. Hendricksen just might come across him on the way or something. Still need to evaluate the others but Escanor would be joining up soon.

Liestue

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It'd be nice if he shows up to help them early on, somewhere along the fight against the ten commandments at best. Not exactly in Camelot, but maybe after. Suppose they'd expect the arrival of even greater threats, namely other members of the ten commandments who're stronger than Gallan and the six including King and Ban would start to look for this guy. Since I doubt Meliodas forgot his promise to Elizabeth, it isn't even fulfilled yet with Escy missing.

Heck, he might just be living as a hermit in a secluded place somewhere where he wouldn't cause trouble when he goes buff and stuff :o.

On a side note, does Escanor age normally unlike the other sins? That picture above is the same as his wanted poster, and Edinburgh's Vampires happened almost two years before the betrayal. The Betrayal took place 10 years ago, whilst the vampire encounter happened 12 years ago. If the wanted posters were drawn a few years after the betrayal, say five years or so, he'd be around 50 at best if we assume Escanor was in his mid 20s at the time they went on a mission against the vampires.

o.o I'm silently hoping he isn't that much of a geezer. Not saying seeing an old man go buff is bad, I just expect more from him to age normally.

marwanmaj

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Added a poll to see what people think.

Where do you think Escanor will show up?
in my opinion , i prefer escanor to be a berserk and go fight with ten commandments on his own and still go out from there alive

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
in my opinion , i prefer escanor to be a berserk and go fight with ten commandments on his own and still go out from there alive
that would be way overpowered... And stupid.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Lol Escanor would definitely die if he does something as stupid as that. For now, the sins can't even match one much less the whole gang.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think he is probably going to join the Sins after this fight with Balan. However this fight turns out, it's going to make him necessary. Depending on the description of his abilities in Edinburgh chapter 3, they might decide they need to find him as quickly as possible.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well Escanor might really show up now. Final part of Edinburg's vampires is done so his appearance could be really soon. Maybe in a chapter or two. Based on the explanation of his ability, he will be an asset in the fight against Gallan.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, he might appear to face Galan now, unlike the other SIns is power depends on the hour so his PL must rival the Demons to an extent.

Incognitop

Reaction score
Country
United States
looks like we won't get any additional hints next chapter. Mostly focusing on Galan vs Camelot. That's not a bad thing, was just hoping maybe a little easter egg of information.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, he might appear to face Galan now, unlike the other SIns is power depends on the hour so his PL must rival the Demons to an extent.
That would be way to convenient. I think that will be more of a 'strategic-retreat' situation. Im still convinced he will be more prominent in Kings story.