Discussion - Who are your favourite characters? | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who are your favourite characters?

Thunderheart

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am so glad to know that King is your fav Sin too. Ban and Escanor are also my favourites, but I really like King's character development a lot. And I think his sacred treasure is the most interesting of this manga.
Absolutely! Although he lacks physical strength, he has such a unique and interesting sacred treasure that comes to him not only as a sin but as a King of the Fairies, which is absolutely fascinating! I love Ban's character as well, and he goes through a lot of character development in the series which I love. I just wish they introduced his sacred treasure as well, because I think it would be cool to see him fight with it

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
In no particular order:

• Ban: Only member of the 7DS I can say I still like at this point despite losing his charm.

• Escanor: Gone, but never forgotten. Probably the most entertaining character of the series.

• Estarossa: He didn't existed, but he was still one of the best antagonists of the series.

• Galand: Loved his carefree and battle-loving personality, as well as the fact that he's the equivalent of an elderly citizen for the standards of the demons, apart of having a great design. Though he was the first Commandment to get rekt, he was, along with Hendrickson, Estarossa, Zeldris and Melascula, my favorite bad guy of NNT.

• Hawk: I actually disliked him at first, but he ended winning over me with his arrogant attitude after the end of the first saga. Along with Ban the only one of the main cast I like in the current arc.

• Hendrickson: Good villain when he was a bad guy and, unlike with the other human supporting characters, he wasn't shafted that much. Bonus point for tricking Ludociel by acting as his personal bootlicker to save Margaret.

• Jericho: She lost any relevance after the death of her brother, but she still has a place in my heart.

• Ludociel: May be an asshole, but was entertaining to see, in a love-to-hate way. He made Margaret hotter, and that's always a bonus.

• Melascula: Best girl tbh. Great design and powers, cute, sexy, creepy and evil at the same time and has a wonderful voice. Took all the Ls in all of her fights, but I still love her. I admit one of the reasons why I'm continuing with the manga is to see if Nakaba will reveal what happened to her after the Demon King took her Commandment.

• Zeldris: Always dig his Vegeta-like role and that he seemed more reasonable than the other demons. I also was honestly more invested in his romance with Gelda than in Meliodas's one with Elizabeth.

Honorable mention to Lord Twigo, the meme that was promised. I cannot wait the moment where Nakaba will reveal that the entire universe of the series is just a cell from one of the hairs of his magnificent mustache.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
In no particular order:

• Ban: Only member of the 7DS I can say I still like at this point despite losing his charm.

• Escanor: Gone, but never forgotten. Probably the most entertaining character of the series.

• Estarossa: He didn't existed, but he was still one of the best antagonists of the series.

• Galand: Loved his carefree and battle-loving personality, as well as the fact that he's the equivalent of an elderly citizen for the standards of the demons, apart of having a great design. Though he was the first Commandment to get rekt, he was, along with Hendrickson, Estarossa, Zeldris and Melascula, my favorite bad guy of NNT.

• Hawk: I actually disliked him at first, but he ended winning over me with his arrogant attitude after the end of the first saga. Along with Ban the only one of the main cast I like in the current arc.

• Hendrickson: Good villain when he was a bad guy and, unlike with the other human supporting characters, he wasn't shafted that much. Bonus point for tricking Ludociel by acting as his personal bootlicker to save Margaret.

• Jericho: She lost any relevance after the death of her brother, but she still has a place in my heart.

• Ludociel: May be an asshole, but was entertaining to see, in a love-to-hate way. He made Margaret hotter, and that's always a bonus.

• Melascula: Best girl tbh. Great design and powers, cute, sexy, creepy and evil at the same time and has a wonderful voice. Took all the Ls in all of her fights, but I still love her. I admit one of the reasons why I'm continuing with the manga is to see if Nakaba will reveal what happened to her after the Demon King took her Commandment.

• Zeldris: Always dig his Vegeta-like role and that he seemed more reasonable than the other demons. I also was honestly more invested in his romance with Gelda than in Meliodas's one with Elizabeth.

Honorable mention to Lord Twigo, the meme that was promised. I cannot wait the moment where Nakaba will reveal that the entire universe of the series is just a cell from one of the hairs of his magnificent mustache.
Zeldoris never had a Vegeta type role lol, he is just the little brother of Mel.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Meliodas: My username says enough

Merlin:She a walking Ex Machina but I love really smart characters

Zeldris: He’s one of the best characters in the series and his arc is one ofwell done

Derieri: I love her design and her in general. She’s well developed and is one of very few villains with a personality.

Melascula: Incredibly underrated. She was entertaining through and through.Melascula was never fodder and fought the Sins better than most.

Gil:Only at the beginning of the series. I liked him before they took his entire character and gave it to Arthur

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
OG Gowther: The man is a legend, mindfucking the gods. Also, damn did he get revenge on Mael. Turned Mael into a demon where he killed his comrades, gave him the personality of the DK essentially, and named him after a puppy.

Wild: One of the few real heroes in the story.

Estarossa: was just so unpredictable and provided entertainment.

Ludogret: Obviously for his/her battle prowess, lol

Everyone else I either am indifferent to/ dislike, and this mostly on Nakaba's awful writing

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Meliodas

Zeldoris

Escanor

Ban

King

DK

Ludoshel

Arthur

Mael

Galand

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Maybe this is unpopular but I liked Meliodas (Demon King) and Diane.

I genuinely dislike Gowther and Estarossa

Out of the Goddesses, Mael and Tarmiel were my favourite

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
The Sins - KING
Goddess - SARIEL
Demons - DERIERI
Fairies - GLOXINIA
no particular giants..
Humans - JERICHO/HOWZER

YggMugen

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
China
No.1 choice: Mael and Estarossa
I don’t have any preference for them because I always think they are inseparable from each other... :darn

Other characters including Elizabeth, Mel, Zel, Hendrickson, Dreyfus and Ludoshel