Discussion - Who Are Your Top 10 Strongest Characters? | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who Are Your Top 10 Strongest Characters?

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Ban refuted that claim in the Page I put above :super

No it's not an excuse! Basically, the name IS the magical ability. Prove me wrong (if you can) and bring one example for a magical ability that has NO name!

You didn't get what I meant there.
- Meliodas was afraid of his magical ability +3000 years ago (In the Past).
- His DK form was achieved right after he returned from Purgatory (In the Present)
- If his DK form = his OG Magic as you claim, then how come he feared in the past a power which he will have achieved after 3000 years in the future??? This is a flagrant contradiction dude!
He was afraid of that power because he won't have been able to Be in mortal realm with Elizabeth .

How many times do I need to tell you that his OG magic manifested itself in his DK mode. You're totally ignoring what both zel and editors have clearly said in just 4 chapters earlier that his DK mode was his OG magic.
Furthermore I believe DK said or implied Mel's magic as Destroyer which clearly goes by his DK mode's ability I. E completely destroying the curse and the commandments.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You yourself were saying that DK mode = OG magic some days back now what happened, don't tell you just came up with what I said about cosmos and want meliodas's innate ability to be that cosmos thing!? Cmon man....

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
He was afraid of that power because he won't have been able to Be in mortal realm with Elizabeth .
So you wanna say that he learned Full Counter from Chandler after he met and fell for Elizabeth?? what is the source!
Also, why would he fear something he was faaaaar from his reach at that time??

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
So you wanna say that he learned Full Counter from Meliodas after he met and fell for Elizabeth?? what is the source!
Also, why would he fear something he was faaaaar from his reach at that time??
He might not have access to it by that time and after purgatory he gained control of that and activated the Magic

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You yourself were saying that DK mode = OG magic some days back now what happened, don't tell you just came up with what I said about cosmos and want meliodas's innate ability to be that cosmos thing!? Cmon man....
Can you quote the post where I said that? I don't remember saying such thing!
Is it hard to see or understand that The Ruler is an ability, not a form or Power-level???

He might not have access to it by that time and after purgatory he gained control of that and activated the Magic
No, he straightly told Zeldris that it would take him a very long time to "reach" the DK level by training!
"Demon King" is a Power-level after all, not a magical ability like "Infinity", "Disaster", "Invasion", "The Ruler", etc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meliodas' DK form is pretty much the SAME as King's Fairy King form:

That form has nothing to do with his innate ability "Disaster". It's a form related to a Fairy's Power-Level!

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Can you quote the post where I said that? I don't remember saying such thing!
Is it hard to see or understand that The Ruler is an ability, not a form or Power-level???

No, he straightly told Zeldris that it would take him a very long time to "reach" the DK level by training!
"Demon King" is a Power-level after all, not a magical ability like "Infinity", "Disaster", "Invasion", "The Ruler", etc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meliodas' DK form is pretty much the SAME as King's new form:

That form has nothing to do with his innate ability "Disaster". It's a form related to a Fairy's Power-Level!
Are you even in right mind or something, Meliodas's innate magic literally manifested itself to the so called DK form. Also CLEARLY ZEL AND EDITOR COMPLETELY SAID THAT HIS DK FORM WAS HIS OG MAGIC MANIFESTATION WHICH HE TOTALLY USED TO DESTROY THE COMMANDMENTS SO NOW GO AND ARGUE WITH THEM ABOUT THIS, CAUSE I'M GOING BY WHAT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY STATED BY THE MANGA AND NOT BY SOME FAN HEADCANON

Mel in base after purgatory is already comparable to DK and his AM makes him on par or even stronger than DK, finally his OG magic is his butterfly mode which he completely used up against DK

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here are other facts for you guys @Mael the strongest @MrSchmitty7 @Jdmp53!
1- It was confirmed that the reason Meliodas learned / imitated Full Counter from Chandler +3000 years ago is because he "was afraid of using his magic ability".
2- Fearing something, by common sensed, necessitates having a "prior" knowledge of (or an idea about) the thing that is feared.
3- Meliodas achieved DK level/form just recently after he underwent Purgatory's disastrous environment for centuries and fought the DK for decades, fulfilling therefore the "condition of training" he mentioned earlier in his discussion with Zeldris.
4- The DK power / level is NOT an inherent "ability", for it can be achieved through intense training ... and that's just how Meliodas got it. His soul was basically undergoing the most extreme training in Purgatory for centuries ... even Ban who came to the Purgatory long after Meliodas had become insanely powerful when he returned to Britannia.
[Power achieved by Training =/= innate ability]

5- It's been hinted that Meliodas used his mysterious ability to nullify Ban's absolute immortality and give him a Permanent scar. (Mel's PL when he did that was around 3000 .. no DK no bullshit). Not even the DK could do such feat ... Ban was there too fighting against DK for decades, and he FAILED to leave any tiny scratch on his immortal body.
Dude he used hellblaze to injure Ban. Back then it could nullify regeneration same as how goddess healing used to hurt demons with active darkness instead of healing them. Furthermore, even Jericho when she had demon powers was able to nullify ban’s healing for a time as he said the wounds weren’t healing after she hit him. So no, nullifying bans healing back then wasn’t a demon king feat nor did it take god magic to do so.

There’s like 3 people that believe your theory compared to majority of the forum that recognized Mel gave up his power along with the dang editor. He can’t have god powers without being a god. Just because he had to train to activate it doesn’t mean it’s not his magic. Jericho had to train to activate her magic and the Q/A said that teachers are used to bring about magic for the first time and they sometimes are even allowed to name them after seeing them for the first time.

Also literally no one thought the two powers were separate until after Mel gave it up. You Mel fans will try any theory. Also cute condescending tone at the beginning.

Meliodas' DK form is pretty much the SAME as King's Fairy King form:
King’s fairy form is dependent on his magic. So either way that only proves that Mel losing his DK form means that he lost his magic or at the very least, the magical reserves necessary to activate his DK form which uses his god magic. If Mel lost his DK form then something happened to his magic. Like literally when King has no magic he has no fairy king form. Not having a form is a symptom that you’re outta magic.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
One can have as many head canons and denials as he wants but in the end I'll always go with what has been officially stated

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dude he used hellblaze to injure Ban. Back then it could nullify regeneration same as how goddess healing used to hurt demons with active darkness instead of healing them. Furthermore, even Jericho when she had demon powers was able to nullify ban’s healing for a time as he said the wounds weren’t healing after she hit him. So no, nullifying bans healing back then wasn’t a demon king feat nor did it take god magic to do so.
Dude, the idea that Purgatory flames can nullify immortality was held long ago before Nakaba decided to abandon it by having Ban stating otherwise! He literally said that Purgatory flames & ice did jack shit to his immortal body, whereas Mel was able to scar the shit out of him. "You've got some crazy strength". Don't tell me Meliodas had that DK form back then when he scarred Ban!

Just because he had to train to activate it doesn’t mean it’s not his magic. Jericho had to train to activate her magic and the Q/A said that teachers are used to bring about magic for the first time and they sometimes are even allowed to name them after seeing them for the first time.
The problem isn't exactly in training itself, but in the statement that Meliodas " was afraid of using his magical ability" 3000 yo. How in the world could he be afraid of using a power he didn't even have back then or even know what it can do???
The fact of Meliodas' fear of his ability indicates that he unlocked it at some point in the past and regret doing so, that's why he sought to imitate Chandler's Full Counter and use it instead of that fearsome one.
Mel achieved his Dk status in the present time unless you have something that states otherwise.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude, the idea that Purgatory flames can nullify immortality was held long ago before Nakaba decided to abandon it by having Ban stating otherwise! He literally said that Purgatory flames & ice did jack shit to his immortal body, whereas Mel was able to scar the shit out of him. "You've got some crazy strength". Don't tell me Meliodas had that DK form back then when he scarred Ban!
No it was said the purgatory flames of the demon clan can nullify regen. The actual flames of purgatory is a separate entity. Demons can't use purgatory powers unless they're from purgatory. Which we know their not. Izraf even brings this up. Monspeet's purgatory flame bird also isnt a purgatory attack

The problem isn't exactly in training itself, but in the statement that Meliodas " was afraid of using his magical ability" 3000 yo. How in the world could he be afraid of using a power he didn't even have back then or even know what it can do???
The fact of Meliodas' fear of his ability indicates that he unlocked it at some point in the past and regret doing so, that's why he sought to imitate Chandler's Full Counter and use it instead of that fearsome one.
Mel achieved his Dk status in the present time unless you have something that states otherwise.
Not knowing an answer is no excuse for making up your own story events. Nakaba has never written in a logical manner. My understanding/hypothesis is that Mel was afraid of using his power because he knew that unlocking it would mean that he would have to leave the human realm which meant he couldn't spend time with Elizabeth.

And again back to king, you said that King's form was identical to Mel, so lets expand upon this
1. King needs his winged form to use his true spirit spears. He cannot use them in totality without being in that form
2. If Mel is the same, then Mel needs his DK form to use his DK magic, since according to you they're the same.
Your own argument disproves you.

Also if you somehow decided to change your mind and wanna switch your words to "Well a fairy isn't a demon" Then I have another example
The DK when he possessed Zel could not use his magic power because Zeldris as a vessel did not have the proper form/ability/power to do so. However, once he got his original DK form back he could use his magic. Same when he became a mountain. The mountain was a strong enough form to host the ruler. Point being, without the form the magic isn't there. Same applies to Mel, his son.

Mel at most has no innate magic left in him like the DK does when he doesn't have the proper power, or Mel has a weaker innate magic that isn't god magic

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I'm aware. Even though Mael had no sense of self at all and obviously his mental self was in no state of fighting, his raw power and power alone should have been comparable to those of Eli and Ludo.
How would it be remotely comparable? He had access to four attacks, based off the commandments and didn't have his light powers/grace during the entire ordeal. Additionally, Mael being in no mental state to fight efficiently is a considerable nerf. Just like how tailed beasts have massive power (in sheer volumes of Chakra), they lack the individuality to use this power to the fullest extent. This is why they're easily overwhelmed, because they're just without proper combat intelligence.

Now, Mael certainly does have intelligence in this form, but from what saw, it didn't go past spamming each and every attack he had and muttering ''bUt eLiZaBeTh iS mInE!''.

You even mention this regarding Elizabeth. You accept her power, but are weary of where to put her because her battle prowess is yet to be fully shown on panel. Mael might have of 200,000

His attacks were clearly devastanting and had a good deal of hax like magic sealing.
Agreed.

Saying that he was mindless and that he couldn't fight well is obviously true but to say that his arsenal and raw power were trash compared to Ludo and Eli is pushing it,
The problem is that he couldn't use that power to its fullest potential since he was essentially a mindless Indura.
It was greatly hindered though, that is undeniable.

He even had six wings (representation of a Goddess power according to Nakaba), while Ludo and Eli had four.
This was a drawing error I believe, or a consistency issue on Nakaba's part. If Mael using the four commandments is around 200,000 PL and Ludoshel peaks at 201,000 PL presumably. Why does Ludoshel only have four wings?

What I'm trying to say is that, while indeed 4C Mael isn't on the level of Ludo and Eli overall, he shouldn't be considered trash or fodder either as I explained.
Well obviously not, but in terms of PL he should be far inferior to Ludoshel or Elizabeth.

Fair enough. Then let's make the comparison with Post-Noon Mael, the one who fought Zeldris. This Mael is considerably better than Ludo given how he fodderized the Sinner with one attack and is overall better than Eli.
Ludoshel was in his astral form and as Merlin said, it would've been too dangerous to outright attack the Sinner. Plus, he had to act as a guard for Merlin, not allowed to actually move from his spot. You could even argue that Ludoshel weakened the Sinner for Mael, since his defence and life-force dwindle down considerably.

I think we can agree that Post-Noon Mael has shown to be more impressive than Eli as of now.
Is he though? He defeated the Sinner, which Elizabeth can do and held back considerably against Zeldris, yet still overwhelmed him for the most part.

Plus, Derieri as an Indura of Favour easily overwhelmed Ludoshel in his original body. We later see a weakened Ludoshel in his astral form rooted to a single spot, handle the Sinner pretty well.

Elizabeth's feats still triumph every AA member, including Maels.

The same Mael couldn't do absolutely anything and was absolutely hopeless against DK Mel.
So was King and even Ban unless Meliodas was winning on the inside?

King didn't do anything to him either but he was clearly nerfed.
Nakaba went out of his way time after time to told us how fucked up King's magical reserves were.
There was nothing to suggest that King's actual power had weakened, but rather, the longevity of his magic was about to fade. This is seen by how, even though he was about to run out of magic, his pollen garden was enough to sustain itself against the Demon King's attack (the breezy one).

The proof of that is that he was able to do way more against a stronger version of the DK and did just as well as Ban, who could go toe to toe with DK Mel.

He had the help of Escanor and Ban (the rest weren't doing anything significant at that point of time), that's true, but even so it's undeniable that he could block some of his attacks, react and tank some of them and even hurt him, and that's with only using one spear out of the multiple ones he can summon. He could probably have done a better job summoning multiple spears.
Sure, he could've done better, But without everyone else around him helping as a group, he wouldn't last long at all against the Demon King.

He was going to nuke the Indura as well as the Baby Indura, the way I understood it. That Indura actually got completely anhiliated by the Sins. There was nothing that beast could do. Let's be honest here, the way that fight went, either Ban or King would have been capable of taking out that beast with little to no difficulty. They were shown to be the only ones who had actual countermeasures against all of his attacks (including the widespread, King was going to nuke everything and Ban used his ST). Keeping up with DK Zel should make them be way stronger than that Indura.
Agreed.

I think we can agree that he has more versatility. Raw power is seemingly debatable but considering his feats against the DK, I would say King has more raw power too, not to mention King's battle prowess as of now just seems to be better than Eli, at least on panel.
Elizabeth's magical power alone was enough to hold back two Indura's Of Favour. What has King done which is comparable in power?

By scaling, at Full Power he did just as well as Ban with ST against Prime DK Zel, that alone suggests that if he had been at full power he would have been able to put up a good fight against DK Mel, considering how Ban with ST is more dangerous than Ban without ST and he still put up a fight. DK Mel is considerably if not way above an Indura of Favor.
Where are you getting that King is anywhere near the level of ST Ban? He got completely owned by DK Mel when Ban wasn't there.

Before you give me the ''nerfed'' excuse, yes he was running out of power, but it doesn't change the fact that all of his attacks did absolutely nothing.

King is nowhere near Ban's level.

She was pushing them back initially, then the Indura evolved and she was starting to get overwhelmed. Then Sar and Tar gave her their power and she overwhelmed them, damn near passing out. Eli needed help, it clearly matters and a lot. Of course King also had help against the DK, that's undeniable too.
She overwhelmed 2 Indura of Favour who grew considerably stronger and even then, was able to hold them back.

King was able to do well against the DK because everyone else helped significantly. On his own, he hasn't shown feats comparable to making 2 enhanced Indura of Favors desperate.

Even so, King has the better feats as I suggested. By scaling he should be capable of facing DK Mel alone and hold his own just as well if not outright better than Ban, considering how they seemed to be more or less equals in holding a stronger version of the DK at bay when Ban had his ST (Ban could fight pretty evenly with DK Mel even before he got nerfed by Mel coming in and without using his best abilities and without ST too).
See above.

And DK Mel would obviously destroy any AA in a fight baring Noon Mael maybe. The fact that all the AA were scared shitless of the DK, the fact that Mael at Post-Noon (who has better feats than OG Body Ludo) was completely hopeless against him show that. IMO, from my point of view:
Well obviously the Four Archangels would be scared, they're facing an entity equal in power to the Supreme Deity. Hawk wasn't scared, but was powerless.

More of a mindset due to their background.

That 50K Diane was able to push back Prime DK too and obviously Ludoshel isn't above Prime DK. That feat of her hurting an Indura should be considered a massive outlier, just like the other feat of her pushing back the DK.
That Indura of Favor should at the very least be equal to Monspeet and Derieri. Induras of Favor are born through a contact made by demons who are 50K+ That obviously suggests that the demon who converted into an Indura of Favor had to be at least around 50K. We know Monspeet and Derieri barely exceeded 50K, so the chances of them being comparable are even more considerable.

The difference though, is that Monspeet and Derieri barely weared the transformation for any time (since they still had humanoid forms and were changing with time), so their forms should be considered babies. That Indura looked way more monstrous and I'm sure that the user had transformed for a "little" longer.
Even if we agree that Derieri/Monspiet are equal to the Indura of Favor we saw fight the sins, Elizabeth still has the better feat of holding off two of them by herself, whereas, King only defeated one with the help with everybody else.

Aceinthehole

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ludoshel was in his astral form and as Merlin said, it would've been too dangerous to outright attack the Sinner. Plus, he had to act as a guard for Merlin, not allowed to actually move from his spot. You could even argue that Ludoshel weakened the Sinner for Mael, since his defence and life-force dwindle down considerably.

There was nothing to suggest that King's actual power had weakened, but rather, the longevity of his magic was about to fade. This is seen by how, even though he was about to run out of magic, his pollen garden was enough to sustain itself against the Demon King's attack (the breezy one).
Ok, so you are claiming that king's depleted magic supply didn't reduce his power, but since you believe that, I don't see how it's logically fair for you to say that Ludoshel who was dissapearing is weakened. Since all ludoshel said was:

He didn't explicitly say anything about his power being reduced since he was disappearing and in his astral form, he just said he was dissapearing and couldn't stay for long.

It's kinda contradictory to state that there's no proof that king's actual power was weakened when he was low on magic, and also claim that ludoshel power was weakened because he was disappearing from the mortal realm and in his astral form. There's no proof which suggests that ludoshel power was weakened either during that fight. The main complaints he had was the time he had remaining and the power of the sinner throughout the fight.

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@OtakuFreak Too much little points to answer one by one, so I'm going to summarize my answers to make the discussion seem less complex:

- Yes, Mael being mindless is a huge nerf, we both agree on that. Overall, he's clearly weaker than Ludo or Eli, I'm not going to deny that also, but his raw power and raw power alone should be still comparable to Eli or Ludo. Not only does he possess a similar PL than Ludo, but he has 6 wings (a representation of a Goddess power). Now, onto your questions, Mael's PL was stated to be over 200K, not 200K. From my understanding, 4C Mael could be anywhere near between 200.000 and 299.999 (300.000 is a big no since Hawk would have said that he had a PL of 300K or over, the text clearly implies that he's above the 200K mark but below 300K). Maybe you need to be past a certain point (for example 250K+ to have six wings?, idk on that, it's speculative). Basically, what I'm trying to say is that the raw power of a 4C Mael (I repeat, raw power alone) should be comparable to that of Ludo or Eli for the reasons I've given and even that power was pretty much a joke to King. Even if we say that Eli or Ludo's raw power are stronger than 4C Mael, it shouldn't be that much of a difference at all. You're probably going to ask why I think his 6 wings wasn't a drawing mistake. Very simple, because Nakaba redrew that page and admitted that him having four wings was the drawing error, not the other way around. You can check that here on this blog:

- You're overestimating Eli and underestimating Ludo. He wasn't going all out against the Induras like Eli did. Proof of that is the fact that he barely used his Grace at all and was about to do something against them before Eli intervened. Either way, we have that both Eli and Ludo should be comparable to each other going by statements. Eli may have better magic, but Ludo has better strength, speed and durability going by feats thus far, so they should be pretty much equal when you take everything into consideration, IMO. Mael is one step above them, considering all the hype he got from being the hope of his clan. I can't even believe that you would say that she's even stronger than Mael. She has more potential for sure, but right now she hasn't shown anything that can make you say that. Be it strength, speed or durability, Mael is above her right now. Magic wise it's debatable but even in this area their feats are pretty damn comparable IMO.

- Ludo's body was decaying sure, but nothing says that he was weaker than normal. The whole point of the "astral body" thing is that you have a time limit on which you can stay in your original body, but there's nothing that says that your power during that time is going to be weaker. Plus, Ludo at that point fighting the Sinner barely had been anytime on the outside, so the power difference (even if we assume that there's any and the difference keeps getting bigger the more time you're in astral form) between his optimal self and his astral self should have been minimal. If he could have oneshotted the Sinner the way Mael did, he would have done it before instead of just fucking around putting everyone in danger. Mael looks better by feats. @Aceinthehole also made a pretty good point in regards to that.

- The AA being scared of the DK isn't a mindset. Mael clearly tried to attack him along with the help of a nerfed King and Diane and got his ass handed to him casually. AA are simply no match for the DK. You could argue that Mael at Noon is with pure hype, but Mael at Noon is far above Ludo or Eli, considering how Ludo said that he is unable to keep up at all with him at Noon and Eli isn't better than Ludo for the reasons I've explained earlier.

- I find it interesting to say the least that you say that King is nowhere near Ban level, when not even two months ago you were putting him not one, but three spots above Ban. I don't know what made you change your opinion so much, but I guess it's not that important. Back to topic, King is all magic, so obviously him almost having none is going to affect his battle prowess and his power output. The fact that Nakaba went out of his way multiple times in the Camelot fight to say this is because it's clearly an important factor. When you compare Ban's feats with Full Power King's feats you'll come to realise that they're very comparable to each other:

1. Both could have beaten that Indura of Favor with little to no difficulty as showed when both were capable of rendering all of that beast's attacks useless. Ban was bullying that thing and King could have nuked it. You even agreed with that in your post.

2. Both held their own against Prime DK Zel. Both clashed with him, both hurted him, both kept up with him and could tank some of his attacks, sustaining the same amount of injuries. Their performances in battle were equal. If King, according to you, is nowhere near Ban, then why their performances looked that comparable? By the way, it should be noted that when they were fighting against the DK, they were clearly nerfed because of the Ruler: on the one hand, Ban couldn't use his Snatch abilties to steal the DK's power and King couldn't use a good deal of Chastiefol's forms and his innate magic Disaster that makes the slightest injury into a considerable one.

DK Mel is not that much above them like you're trying to make it look like. In fact, I may even argue that King, Ban and DK Mel are pretty much all equal to each other. Ban could fight evenly with him even before getting nerfed by Mel on the inside and that was a Ban that: had no ST and couldn't use his Snatch stealing abilities+Zero Sign and other shit because of the Ruler. Yet, in those circumstances he still managed to put up a very good fight, unlike Mael at Post-Noon who was completely hopeless against him, proven by how he was unable to do anything against him even with the help of a Nerfed King and Diane. And before you say that I believe that the DK, King and Ban are equal, no, they aren't equal, they are very, very comparable to a considerably weaker version of him (DK Mel) and that's it. Obviously, the DK is way stronger than them with all his power back.

- You say that Eli has the better feats because she could hold her own against two Induras of Favor that had barely grown at all. You say that this feat triumphs King's because King just happened to be with the other Sins at the time they were facing a fully grown one (implying that he would have had trouble on his own), but then you agree with one of my posts that says that King and Ban on their own would absolutely destroy that beast. Looking it from your perspective, Eli's feats don't look like they triumph King's at all. Eli holds her own against two Induras, King can absolutely destroy one.

Overall, I already explained my point of view. King, in my books, is above Eli because he can keep up to some extent with a young and fully powered DK, who is far beyond an Indura of Favor. By feats and scaling, he should be comparable to Ban and DK Mel. DK Mel should also be way stronger than a mere Indura of Favour and the AA (with maybe Noon Mael being the exception). In addition to this, he possesses way more versatility and hax than Eli. A mere little wound can be converted into a considerable one by Disaster and the power of each of Chastiefol's forms is ridiculous. Eli's arsenal is lacking and pretty simple in comparison as of now.

PD: Good thing I tried to summarize, I ended up with a wall of text again :XD

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
@OtakuFreak Too much little points to answer one by one, so I'm going to summarize my answers to make the discussion seem less complex:
Okay, cutie :hee

- Yes, Mael being mindless is a huge nerf, we both agree on that. Overall, he's clearly weaker than Ludo or Eli, I'm not going to deny that also, but his raw power and raw power alone should be still comparable to Eli or Ludo.
I don't think its comparable at all, perhaps 4C-Mael could give Elizabeth or Ludoshel a small challenge, but just like King handled it, he would be defeated pretty quickly.

Not only does he possess a similar PL than Ludo, but he has 6 wings (a representation of a Goddess power). Now, onto your questions, Mael's PL was stated to be over 200K, not 200K. From my understanding, 4C Mael could be anywhere near between 200.000 and 299.999 (300.000 is a big no since Hawk would have said that he had a PL of 300K or over, the text clearly implies that he's above the 200K mark but below 300K).
I doubt Mael with four commandments was at the upper ends of 200,000+ PL. If I had to guess, he was probably around 250,000 PL or under. Hawk being vague suggests, to me at least, that he was closer to 200k than he was 300k.

Maybe you need to be past a certain point (for example 250K+ to have six wings?, idk on that, it's speculative). Basically, what I'm trying to say is that the raw power of a 4C Mael (I repeat, raw power alone) should be comparable to that of Ludo or Eli for the reasons I've given and even that power was pretty much a joke to King. Even if we say that Eli or Ludo's raw power are stronger than 4C Mael, it shouldn't be that much of a difference at all. You're probably going to ask why I think his 6 wings wasn't a drawing mistake. Very simple, because Nakaba redrew that page and admitted that him having four wings was the drawing error, not the other way around. You can check that here on this blog:
Thanks for providing me with the blog, I'll take your word on it. Although, Mael having 6 wings whilst Elizabeth and Ludoshel have only 4 is inconsistent to the story. As you say, if they're supposedly comparable why don't Eliz/Ludo have 6 wings? You wouldn't say a divine lance corporal, whom have 2 wings, would be comparable to one of the AA with 4 wings, would you? Comparability suggests a level of close equality, so if this is the case, Elizabeth and Ludoshel should have 6 wings, but they do not because Nakaba makes errors regarding power consistency.

Additionally, Elizabeth and Ludoshel's feats easily put them in the upper ends of 200,000 or beyond. Cusack and Chandler had an individual PL of 168,000 & 173,000. Even though the Sinner's performance was lacklustre in some regards, the combination of the masters should give the original demon a total power level of 341,000. As we saw, Ludoshel put up a pretty good fight, and in my opinion if he had not be burden to protect Merlin (I.E sit in one spot, never move or use his grace, which is favourable for mobility) then he would've defeated the original demon. Even if you disagree that the Sinner's PL shouldn't be 341,000, he is certainly far above 4C-Mael (despite his shit performance). His presence alone was enough to break the power of five commandments, whereas Mael only had four. Sinner in combat would pretty much rekt him.

Elizabeth & Ludoshel should have 6 wings then given how the original demon is far above 4C-Mael, and Ludoshel was fighting pretty evenly given his conditions. Also, Mael with the sun grace should undeniably have 6 wings near noon/at noon.

- You're overestimating Eli and underestimating Ludo. He wasn't going all out against the Induras like Eli did. Proof of that is the fact that he barely used his Grace at all and was about to do something against them before Eli intervened.
Realistically, what would've Ludoshel done, even with his grace at its fullest potential? We saw that his magic was incapable of hurting Indura and he was being physically overwhelmed by a Phase 1 Derieri. Sure, he would've put up a better fight, but at the most, he would've defeated Derieri at high/max difficulty. This isn't including Monspiet, whom with Derieri, would easily kill Ludoshel.

Ludoshel's statement suggested that because Monspiet & Derieri basically committed suicide in order to kill him, then he was going to do the same. What I got from it, was that he was going to use a forbidden technique of the Goddesses, perhaps the Indura version of what they have? If that's the case, then that's an entirely different argument.

Either way, we have that both Eli and Ludo should be comparable to each other going by statements. Eli may have better magic, but Ludo has better strength, speed and durability going by feats thus far, so they should be pretty much equal when you take everything into consideration, IMO. Mael is one step above them, considering all the hype he got from being the hope of his clan.
Statements are fantastic and all, but feats as I'm sure you would agree, speak much louder than mere words and give us superior clarity to the power difference between Elizabeth and the Four Archangels. Sure, most statements basically say that Mael/Ludoshel/Elizabeth should be equal to each other, yet Elizabeth has much better feats and of course, heritage.

I can't even believe that you would say that she's even stronger than Mael.
Mael who was holding back considerably against Zeldris? Yes, she is stronger than that.

Mael at the exact same time, or at noon with no will to hold back? Of course not.

She has more potential for sure, but right now she hasn't shown anything that can make you say that. Be it strength, speed or durability, Mael is above her right now. Magic wise it's debatable but even in this area their feats are pretty damn comparable IMO.
Perhaps the sun grace near noon in combination with Mael's own individual magic would surpass Elizabeth, I'll give you that. But as an individual, outside noon, Elizabeth's magic is superior to the Four Archangels, pretty much all of them say it at one point or another.

- Ludo's body was decaying sure, but nothing says that he was weaker than normal. The whole point of the "astral body" thing is that you have a time limit on which you can stay in your original body, but there's nothing that says that your power during that time is going to be weaker. Plus, Ludo at that point fighting the Sinner barely had been anytime on the outside, so the power difference (even if we assume that there's any and the difference keeps getting bigger the more time you're in astral form) between his optimal self and his astral self should have been minimal. If he could have oneshotted the Sinner the way Mael did, he would have done it before instead of just fucking around putting everyone in danger. Mael looks better by feats. @Aceinthehole also made a pretty good point in regards to that.
Problem is Ludoshel's astral form was losing integrity which should mean he would lose power as well.

@Aceinthehole with King, his body was completely intact, only his magic reserves were running dry, so his power was still at full power.

- The AA being scared of the DK isn't a mindset. Mael clearly tried to attack him along with the help of a nerfed King and Diane and got his ass handed to him casually. AA are simply no match for the DK. You could argue that Mael at Noon is with pure hype, but Mael at Noon is far above Ludo or Eli, considering how Ludo said that he is unable to keep up at all with him at Noon and Eli isn't better than Ludo for the reasons I've explained earlier.
I'm not disagreeing that Elizabeth couldn't keep up with Mael near/at noon if he was serious.

- I find it interesting to say the least that you say that King is nowhere near Ban level, when not even two months ago you were putting him not one, but three spots above Ban. I don't know what made you change your opinion so much, but I guess it's not that important.
Am I not allowed to change my opinion as time goes on? :O

Back to topic, King is all magic, so obviously him almost having none is going to affect his battle prowess and his power output. The fact that Nakaba went out of his way multiple times in the Camelot fight to say this is because it's clearly an important factor. When you compare Ban's feats with Full Power King's feats you'll come to realise that they're very comparable to each other:
Well yeah, but Nakaba only said that his reserves were about to run dry, not at his actual power had began to weaken. As I said before, his magic was almost fully used, yet he blocked an attack from the Demon King.

1. Both could have beaten that Indura of Favor with little to no difficulty as showed when both were capable of rendering all of that beast's attacks useless. Ban was bullying that thing and King could have nuked it. You even agreed with that in your post.
That Indura never really showed us its true power since it was being ganged up on, hard to say how specifically King would perform. Against Derieri or Monspiet, I think he'd have a rough time.

2. Both held their own against Prime DK Zel. Both clashed with him, both hurted him, both kept up with him and could tank some of his attacks, sustaining the same amount of injuries. Their performances in battle were equal. If King, according to you, is nowhere near Ban, then why their performances looked that comparable? By the way, it should be noted that when they were fighting against the DK, they were clearly nerfed because of the Ruler: on the one hand, Ban couldn't use his Snatch abilties to steal the DK's power and King couldn't use a good deal of Chastiefol's forms and his innate magic Disaster that makes the slightest injury into a considerable one.
The entire problem with this ''feat'' is that it was a group battle. For all we know King could've been carried given how individually against the Demon King (Meliodas), he was helpless.

All this fight tells me is that King, Escanor & Ban with the support of Elizabeth & Merlin can somewhat match the power of the Demon King. Individually? Doesn't help us pinpoint King's power.

Sure, Ban & King didn't use all of their powers but neither did the Demon King. Nakaba just had him swing his sword around like an idiot instead of using all of the powerful, nearly ''hax'' like demonic techniques that we've seen from other top-tier demons. It goes both ways.

DK Mel is not that much above them like you're trying to make it look like. In fact, I may even argue that King, Ban and DK Mel are pretty much all equal to each other. Ban could fight evenly with him even before getting nerfed by Mel on the inside and that was a Ban that: had no ST and couldn't use his Snatch stealing abilities+Zero Sign and other shit because of the Ruler. Yet, in those circumstances he still managed to put up a very good fight, unlike Mael at Post-Noon who was completely hopeless against him, proven by how he was unable to do anything against him even with the help of a Nerfed King and Diane. And before you say that I believe that the DK, King and Ban are equal, no, they aren't equal, they are very, very comparable to a considerably weaker version of him (DK Mel) and that's it. Obviously, the DK is way stronger than them with all his power back.
How is King even remotely close to the power of the Demon King? Nowhere has it been hinted that his power affects the realm, like the Gods, or that he has to return to his realm in order to avoid destroying Brittania. In fact, if Ban & King are pretty much Deity tier, then why didn't they obliterate the Demon King?

You say that Eli has the better feats because she could hold her own against two Induras of Favor that had barely grown at all. You say that this feat triumphs King's because King just happened to be with the other Sins at the time they were facing a fully grown one (implying that he would have had trouble on his own), but then you agree with one of my posts that says that King and Ban on their own would absolutely destroy that beast. Looking it from your perspective, Eli's feats don't look like they triumph King's at all. Eli holds her own against two Induras, King can absolutely destroy one.
Yes, King could defeat an Indura, but he could not hold his own against 2, whereas Elizabeth can. That's my point essentially with the whole Indura thing, King showed us that he can defeat an Indura, but nowhere that he can best/handle 2.

Further more, Elizabeth's magic release alone was enough to push everyone back, illuminate the battlefield and make the Indura shocked. Ludoshel's magic never did anything like that, instead Derieri took it on the cheek like a gentle slap. Where has King's magic ever shown such power?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Indura of Favour >>>>>>>>Indura der and Mon.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Indura of Favour >>>>>>>>Indura der and Mon.
Any commandment whom becomes Indura is apart of the ''Indura of Favour'' group. As for Derieri & Monspiet, they fodderized 3 of the Four Archangels easily whilst the one the sins faced, couldn't defeat a 50,000 PL Giant.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Thanks for providing me with the blog, I'll take your word on it. Although, Mael having 6 wings whilst Elizabeth and Ludoshel have only 4 is inconsistent to the story. As you say, if they're supposedly comparable why don't Eliz/Ludo have 6 wings? You wouldn't say a divine lance corporal, whom have 2 wings, would be comparable to one of the AA with 4 wings, would you? Comparability suggests a level of close equality, so if this is the case, Elizabeth and Ludoshel should have 6 wings, but they do not because Nakaba makes errors regarding power consistency.

Additionally, Elizabeth and Ludoshel's feats easily put them in the upper ends of 200,000 or beyond. Cusack and Chandler had an individual PL of 168,000 & 173,000. Even though the Sinner's performance was lacklustre in some regards, the combination of the masters should give the original demon a total power level of 341,000. As we saw, Ludoshel put up a pretty good fight, and in my opinion if he had not be burden to protect Merlin (I.E sit in one spot, never move or use his grace, which is favourable for mobility) then he would've defeated the original demon. Even if you disagree that the Sinner's PL shouldn't be 341,000, he is certainly far above 4C-Mael (despite his shit performance). His presence alone was enough to break the power of five commandments, whereas Mael only had four. Sinner in combat would pretty much rekt him.

Elizabeth & Ludoshel should have 6 wings then given how the original demon is far above 4C-Mael, and Ludoshel was fighting pretty evenly given his conditions. Also, Mael with the sun grace should undeniably have 6 wings near noon/at noon.
I completely agree with most of what you said. Just a few things. I'm just saying the six wings argument to show you that 4C Mael is not necessarily fodder (at least in raw power) compared to Ludo and Eli like you're trying to make it look like. All of them break the 200K range but we don't know exactly how strong they are. Also, 341K being the Sinner's PL is headcannon. Nothing in the story suggests this. Him breaking the cocoon certainly puts him above 200K (since Ludo in his human body was unable to do so), but 4C Mael is also above that. That's why I like to talk with feats and not numbers, because we barely know something about them. What exactly did the Sinner do to be far beyond 4C Mael? Getting rekt by King using only one spear from far away? 4C Mael got rekt with 4 spears. Getting oneshotted by Post-Noon Mael like fodder? Getting overwhelmed by Ludo without him using his Grace? Or maybe it's him being unable to finish a weakened Escanor using Rhitta's power?

Nothing he has done with maybe the exception of destroying Merlin (who we don't really know how strong is) puts him far beyond 4C Mael. Don't get me wrong, I also think he's stronger, but it's not by a long margin, IMO. Due to his feats, it's impossible for me to think that he breaks the 300K range. He probably is around 240-250K and then he gets stronger by Crisis, but like I said this is all headcannon. The thing is, the Sinner has done nothing to say that he's far beyond 4C Mael, who had a good deal of power behind his attacks and pretty good hax like magic sealing.

Realistically, what would've Ludoshel done, even with his grace at its fullest potential? We saw that his magic was incapable of hurting Indura and he was being physically overwhelmed by a Phase 1 Derieri. Sure, he would've put up a better fight, but at the most, he would've defeated Derieri at high/max difficulty. This isn't including Monspiet, whom with Derieri, would easily kill Ludoshel.

Ludoshel's statement suggested that because Monspiet & Derieri basically committed suicide in order to kill him, then he was going to do the same. What I got from it, was that he was going to use a forbidden technique of the Goddesses, perhaps the Indura version of what they have? If that's the case, then that's an entirely different argument.
I mean, Eli would have been overwhelmed too by the two Induras? She definitely didn't look like she could last much longer with that Let There Be Light. Ludo wasn't even using named techniques like he did against the Sinner, which further proves my point that he wasn't going all out (like he said already). Not only that, but he wasn't using his Grace either. To me, like I already explained, Ludo and Eli are very comparable to each other. One has the better magic, while the other has shown better strength, speed and durability. Both of them (IMO) can beat an Indura of Favor on their own with great difficulty, but against two they wouldn't last long.

Statements are fantastic and all, but feats as I'm sure you would agree, speak much louder than mere words and give us superior clarity to the power difference between Elizabeth and the Four Archangels. Sure, most statements basically say that Mael/Ludoshel/Elizabeth should be equal to each other, yet Elizabeth has much better feats and of course, heritage.
But she hasn't the better feats, though? Sure, her feats tell us that she's above a Ludo who's clearly holding back by the reasons I've given. That doesn't mean she's superior to Ludo or Mael, both using their full power. Mael basically oneshotted the Sinner casually with a Greatest Sun at Post-Noon when his power was decreasing. That to me, magic wise is easily as impressive as what Eli did. Like I already said, magic is not everything. Durability, strength, speed and battle prowess are important factors, and thus far Eli has done nothing in those departments. We know, though, from Mael's words that the three of them should be comparable to each other, with the exception of himself at Noon (Ludo already stated that he can't keep up at all with him at Noon).

Perhaps the sun grace near noon in combination with Mael's own individual magic would surpass Elizabeth, I'll give you that. But as an individual, outside noon, Elizabeth's magic is superior to the Four Archangels, pretty much all of them say it at one point or another.
Debatable. Like I already said, Mael oneshotted the Sinner with a Greatest Sun. That to me is at least comparable to what Eli did. But I can agree that her magic and magic alone is above them. That doesn't mean she's overall stronger than them like you're trying to make it look like.

Am I not allowed to change my opinion as time goes on? :O
Of course you are. It's just that I found it interesting. Sorry if I offended you.

Well yeah, but Nakaba only said that his reserves were about to run dry, not at his actual power had began to weaken. As I said before, his magic was almost fully used, yet he blocked an attack from the Demon King.
That just means that he can block casual attacks like the storm in a nerfed state. Again, King is 100% magic pretty much, him almost having none should affect both his power output and his battle prowess. You're basically saying to me that a King that had 10% of his magic at best is as strong as a King who has all of his magic and that he wasn't nerfed at all. That to me is unconceivable. The fact that after being at full power his feats were very comparable to Ban with ST and the fact that it was stated time and time again that he had almost no magic is a proof of that.

That Indura never really showed us its true power since it was being ganged up on, hard to say how specifically King would perform. Against Derieri or Monspiet, I think he'd have a rough time.
I don't think he would have a rough time at all if he can actually hurt Prime DK Zel, who is far beyond those two and with only using one spear out of the multiple ones he can summon. He can easily attack them with dozens or even a hundred spears from Increase, with Sunflower, Guardian and Chastiefol at the same time. The Induras are going to get hurt at some point and when that happens King can use Disaster to make the wound more fatal.

Induras of Favor simply don't stand a chance in my books. King would easily decimate them. He has more than enough raw power to hurt them and his hax is ridiculous too. He could use Fossilization to completely petrify one even.

The entire problem with this ''feat'' is that it was a group battle. For all we know King could've been carried given how individually against the Demon King (Meliodas), he was helpless.

All this fight tells me is that King, Escanor & Ban with the support of Elizabeth & Merlin can somewhat match the power of the Demon King. Individually? Doesn't help us pinpoint King's power.

Sure, Ban & King didn't use all of their powers but neither did the Demon King. Nakaba just had him swing his sword around like an idiot instead of using all of the powerful, nearly ''hax'' like demonic techniques that we've seen from other top-tier demons. It goes both ways.
Merlin and Eli didn't bring any support. Well, Eli healed them once but that was it if I recall correctly (and even then, their wounds weren't that massive). Even if it was a group battle it doesn't change the fact that King is able to hurt him, keep up with his attacks and tank some of them. Even if the DK isn't going all out, it's still a way more impressive feat in my books that holding on for a minute against two Induras of Favor. Again, King wasn't going all out either and The Ruler had him nerfed too.

He wouldn't be helpless at all against DK Mel for the reasons I've explained earlier. If King is nowhere near Ban then why could he keep up with Prime DK Zel just as well as him with ST? Again, there's vastly more evidence to suggest that King was nerfed. Nakaba didn't go out of his way that many times to tell us that King almost had no magic for nothing. He definitely can put up a very good fight against DK Mel if a weaker version of Ban with ST could.

How is King even remotely close to the power of the Demon King? Nowhere has it been hinted that his power affects the realm, like the Gods, or that he has to return to his realm in order to avoid destroying Brittania. In fact, if Ban & King are pretty much Deity tier, then why didn't they obliterate the Demon King?
Good thing I said in my post that I wasn't trying to compare them with a fully powered DK. I was comparing them with DK Mel, a considerably weaker version of the DK, who btw wasn't affecting the realm during their fight. Does that mean that DK Zel in his first two stages of power is stronger than this DK Mel? Obviously not. King and Ban are vastly weaker than a fully powered DK, that's undeniable and I already said that in my post. Does that mean the difference between them is so colossal that they can't even hope to scratch him? Of course not either. Basically what I'm saying is that they would be easily defeated alone against a fully powered DK and that they could put up a very good fight individually against DK Mel, a considerably weaker version of Prime DK.

Yes, King could defeat an Indura, but he could not hold his own against 2, whereas Elizabeth can. That's my point essentially with the whole Indura thing, King showed us that he can defeat an Indura, but nowhere that he can best/handle 2.

Further more, Elizabeth's magic release alone was enough to push everyone back, illuminate the battlefield and make the Indura shocked. Ludoshel's magic never did anything like that, instead Derieri took it on the cheek like a gentle slap. Where has King's magic ever shown such power?
And what makes you think he can't hold his own against two? He doesn't lack the raw power to hurt them at all considering how he was able to hurt Prime DK Zel, a being (I suppose we can agree on that) who is far beyond them. King easily has the arsenal to hold two at the same time. He can use Guardian and Chastiefol for one and Increase for the other. He's going to hurt them at some point and when that happens, Disaster will make the wound far more lethal. Even if he gets hurt at some point, he just has to protect himself with Pollen Garden (capable of taking slashes from Prime DK Zel and tank attacks from DK Mel on a vastly depleted state) while he heals himself. He shouldn't have any problem reacting to their attacks too, considering he reacted to Prime DK Zel's attacks

He defeats two of them, IMO. Ban is capable of the same too in my books.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Any commandment whom becomes Indura is apart of the ''Indura of Favour'' group. As for Derieri & Monspiet, they fodderized 3 of the Four Archangels easily whilst the one the sins faced, couldn't defeat a 50,000 PL Giant.
This indura might have also beat the 3AAs with relative ease.

Aceinthehole

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
But she hasn't the better feats, though? Sure, her feats tell us that she's above a Ludo who's clearly holding back by the reasons I've given. That doesn't mean she's superior to Ludo or Mael, both using their full power. Mael basically oneshotted the Sinner casually with a Greatest Sun at Post-Noon when his power was decreasing. That to me, magic wise is easily as impressive as what Eli did. Like I already said, magic is not everything. Durability, strength, speed and battle prowess are important factors, and thus far Eli has done nothing in those departments. We know, though, from Mael's words that the three of them should be comparable to each other, with the exception of himself at Noon (Ludo already stated that he can't keep up at all with him at Noon).
Also adding on, let there be light isn't an entirely offensive form of magic imo. It's main purpose was to rid monspiet and derriri from the darkness and save them. A case could be made that it's predominantly a supportive spell, which is what elizabeth has shown to excel in. In terms of pure destructive capabilities, the spell shouldn't be capable to killing others, as elizabeth and ludoshel both acknowledged that it's a spell meant to save derrieri and monspiet instead of killing them:

So arguing who has better magic between mael and elizabeth can't be comparable imo, since maels magic is stronger offensively since he nearly killed chandler and cusack combined with little to no difficulty in the afternoon, something elizabeth has never proven capable of offensively. The most elizabeth done offensively was damage a weaker dk in zeldris body with arc. But she was pretty much restricted to a supportive role the moment dk integrated fully with zeldris body. Most of the time, Elizabeth was utilized more as a support in most of the battles shes been in. In the same time, if mael were to replace elizabeth 3000 years ago in the archangel vs ten commandments fight, he might not have been able to replicate the same feat as elizabeth by saving derrieri and monspiet without killing them. Elizabeth in that aspect is far greater than Mael. Mael is also capable of healing, but elizabeth was capable of removing zeldris curse from merlin and purifying two induras. So feat wise, Elizabeth is a better support/healer than mael, while Mael is a stronger offensive magic character.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
@Shadowlord123 I'll keep it short here and basically summarise my entire thoughts on the debate since the essays are starting to drag on.

In my opinion, Elizabeth and King are comparable in overall strength, proven by how I placed King right under Elizabeth in my updated list. The reason why I did this was because I saw Elizabeth's feats as superior, since she was capable of holding back 2 Indura of Favour. As for King, sure he's powerful, but in my perspective it's hard to judge where he is specifically at given how beating 4C-Mael isn't that applicable to other scenarios with addition to his other feats being group-based battles rather than individual fights. After all, if he is fighting with the other sins against a single opponent, it's really hard to judge just how much value he is giving to the group or whether or not the others are carrying him. That's just my perspective and opinion of it. Had he battled the Demon King individually, as did Ban, we would've seen a better result of his power.

In a raw fight, I think Elizabeth or King could win against the other since they have their own unique powers, but I'd give the edge to Elizabeth since I personally believe she has superior feats in magical ability and I am, unavoidably, a little biased despite King being my second favourite character. :pogchamp

Also adding on, let there be light isn't an entirely offensive form of magic imo.
This is a general counter-argument that is given for Elizabeth's feat. I remember the golden days where @MrSchmitty7 would employ such tactics against me.

As for it not being entirely offensive in nature? Why does it matter? Clearly regardless of the type of magic used, its effectiveness comes down to the power of the user.

Even if Ludoshel had the same spell (I doubt it) it would have zero effect given how his magic is not powerful enough to make even a single Indura flinch.

It's main purpose was to rid monspiet and derriri from the darkness and save them.
Ark as a whole eliminates darkness with particles of light, regardless of whether it aims to hurt, heal, or cleanse an opponent. Light magic has the same route (i.e eliminating darkness) but has different results (i.e healing, hurting, cleansing).

A case could be made that it's predominantly a supportive spell, which is what elizabeth has shown to excel in. In terms of pure destructive capabilities, the spell shouldn't be capable to killing others, as elizabeth and ludoshel both acknowledged that it's a spell meant to save derrieri and monspiet instead of killing them:
Is it really just a supportive spell though? ''Let There Be Light'' purifies the darkness on an individual, which on an Indura, can return them to their original form. Hypothetically, Elizabeth could use this spell on any other demon (i.e Assault Meliodas at 142,000) and eliminate their darkness entirely and follow it up with generic offensive ark to gravely injure them.

Supportive implies she's using it to benefit another individual, when eliminating the darkness on a demon has no benefit whatsoever unless Elizabeth decides to not take advantage of it. If she had the intention of harming or killing the opponent, then it can BECOME an offensive spell.

So arguing who has better magic between mael and elizabeth can't be comparable imo, since maels magic is stronger offensively since he nearly killed chandler and cusack combined with little to no difficulty in the afternoon, something elizabeth has never proven capable of offensively.
Well Mael had the sun grace just after noon near noon, so pretty much nobody can match him in power.

The most elizabeth done offensively was damage a weaker dk in zeldris body with arc. But she was pretty much restricted to a supportive role the moment dk integrated fully with zeldris body. Most of the time, Elizabeth was utilized more as a support in most of the battles shes been in. In the same time, if mael were to replace elizabeth 3000 years ago in the archangel vs ten commandments fight, he might not have been able to replicate the same feat as elizabeth by saving derrieri and monspiet without killing them.
Actually, you forgot to mention how Elizabeth in a weaker human body was capable of bruising Meliodas in his Prime Assault Mode with a generic ark blast. We have no idea where Zeldris with the Demon King inside him (form 1) is at in terms of PL.

You're forgetting how Elizabeth's personality is obviously going to push her to the support position for most of the battles. Instead, you're implying that she's a support-type character because she doesn't have the power to be a front-line warrior, when she entirely can be.

Elizabeth in that aspect is far greater than Mael. Mael is also capable of healing, but elizabeth was capable of removing zeldris curse from merlin and purifying two induras. So feat wise, Elizabeth is a better support/healer than mael, while Mael is a stronger offensive magic character.
Elizabeth's power in ''Let There Be Light'' can easily be applied to offensive magic. In theory, instead of almost purifying 2 Indura of Favour at once, she could almost kill them both with offensive ark.

I'll agree with you that with the sun grace near noon, Mael has stronger offensive magic. Otherwise, Elizabeth's magic is superior.

This indura might have also beat the 3AAs with relative ease.
If Nakaba's writing didn't become trash by the point this Indura was introduced, sure, he could've probably handled 3AA.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@OtakuFreak Ok, thanks. I'm going to summarize my reasons for thinking that King is above Eli and any AA (with maybe the exception of Noon Mael) too and call it a day.

The reasons are multiple. The first and most important is his performance against Prime DK Zel, which was equal to Ban with his ST. Both could hold their own, hurt the DK, keep up with him and tank some of his attacks. Even though he had the help of other people and wasn't a one on one battle, it still shows that he had the raw power to face him and not get insta fodderized. Plus, even though the DK wasn't going all out either, King was also nerfed because of the Ruler, he couldn't use Disaster and most of Chastiefol's forms (the same applies to Ban, who couldn't use most of his Snatch abilities). Even in those conditions he still did a good job IMO. The reason why King's performance was lackluster compared to Ban's in Camelot is because his magic reserves were almost depleted and couldn't fight with his full power. Again, if Full Power King was nowhere near Ban, their performances against Prime DK Zel wouldn't have been so incredibly similar. Since King should be pretty much equal to Ban with ST for the reasons I've given, it makes sense to think that he would put as much of a fight (if not more considering how Ban was without ST and King's feats at Full Power should make him comparable to Ban with ST) against DK Mel, who basically makes any AA hopeless. This is proven by how Mael at Post-Noon (who has arguably the best feats of all the AA) couldn't do anything against him with the help of a nerfed King and Diane.

The second reason is his arsenal, which is ridiculous. He can attack you with multiple spears at once (for example, an Increase+Chastiefol+Sunflower+Guardian combo would be super hard to dodge completely), all of them having the power to slightly hurt Prime DK Zel. The slightest injury can be converted into a fatal wound with Disaster. He also can petrify you for all eternity and his range is ridiculous too. I think Eli's arsenal showed as of now is a little lackluster compared to this (same applies for all the AA's arsenal)

Basically, in my books, King would be able to beat any AA one on one with moderate difficulty at most (talking about Ludo, Mael or Eli; Sar and Tar would get stomped hard) with the exception of Noon Mael.