Theory - Who do you think is going to die prior to the EoS? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Who do you think is going to die prior to the EoS?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Who do you think is going to die prior to the EoS?

My list:

-Meliodas & Elizabeth. I actually think Nakaba-sensei might have them die at the end so they can have a ''happy ending''.

-The Gods - pretty obvious, they're the masterminds behind everything in most cases and caused our main characters the most suffering. Seeing them die seems to be the final goal.

-Escanor. Sun is slowly killing him and without it, he's very weak and can be easily killed.

-Gowther. Was ready to sacrifice himself in order to save Mael and allow the others to not die, might end up doing it again which will lead to his death.

-Ludoshel. I see him dying since he's extremely racist and a threat to any type of peace existing, plus I could see his racism extending to the other clans if the demons become defeated just to ensure Goddess supremacy.

-Mael. Could sacrifice himself for Elizabeth or for the sake of the war.

-Melascula. I believe she'll escape her prison but easily be killed afterwards?

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Gods
Ludociel
The original demon.
Melascula (if she gets out of her prison but I highly doubt it)

That’s it. I highly doubt any of the sins will die. And I certainly don’t buy either Meliodas or Elizabeth dying after their respective curses are lifted.

Boldon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Ludociel and Mael

Gods

Hendrickson

Bittersweettea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mael or Ludociel, either one of them because I can't see both dying.

Meliodas or Elizabeth so they will reincarnate without any painful memories and start new lives and living happily ever after.

Escanor has one of the most glaring death flags of all so I also think that he will die, too.

The Gods. I got the feeling that as long as they are alive the hostility between the Demon Clan and Goddess Clan won't end.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Mel and Elizabeth should die
Ludo will die
Escanor should not die

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The Gods, TOD, Ludoshel and probably Mel and Eli, although the chances are low for these two since this is a shonen and they're the main characters, but I'd love if Nakaba actually had the balls to kill them to end their suffering. The MoC could also die if she ends up being the final villain.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Hendy
Gil
Margareth
Ludociel
Demon king
Diane or king (tragedy to the very end)

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Hopefully Ludociel:e3

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s honestly amazing how some people think that at least one of the sins will die.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Dreyfus or Henderickson is a good candidate.

GreaterForce

Reaction score
Country
England
Ludociel(seems pretty likely at this point).

Maybe Mael(hopefully not).

Maybe Meliodas and Elizabeth(hopefully).

Maybe Original Demon.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am somewhat partial towards meliodas and elizabeth finally dying and staying dead. The demon king and supreme goddess turned their lives into a prison basically. The sweet embrace of death would be a perfectly happy ending for both of them as long as they go together. Of course, it is also possible that both of them survive and get to finally live a complete life together. Which would be a perfectly adequate happy ending for them though I still think that given the nature of their curses it makes more sense for them to simply move on from life which has given them nothing but torment for thousands upon thousands of years. Also worth noting, the happy ending with both of them being alive only works if elizabeth returns to her goddess form. As a human elizabeth would have a normal human lifespan. Which for meliodas is but a fart in the wind. He blinks and elizabeth will be super permanently dead and meliodas will have to wait for hundreds of years until he dies and can finally be reunited with her. Assuming she hasn't reincarnated or some shit.

Aetherventus258

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
With any luck, the escanor will die.

elizabeth and meliodas, it would be a perfect ending if they both died embraced after saying goodbye to their sins and their whole family.

The sinner really has to die because he brings nothing to the story but a dark souls type lore and does not complete a goal in the series but the typical villain who was taken out of nowhere to die.

zeldris, would enjoy that meliodas has lied to him and used it and that in an outburst of anger meliodas kills him demonstrating that he has become a monster that cares nothing but his promise.

ludo, the death that would hurt me most but has to happen, since he has no good body nearby and his real body has not regenerated, he should die after the battle with the sinner is over and ludo can say goodbye to his brother and say something like: I will be waiting for you next to sariel and tarmiel.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
With any luck, the escanor will die.

elizabeth and meliodas, it would be a perfect ending if they both died embraced after saying goodbye to their sins and their whole family.

The sinner really has to die because he brings nothing to the story but a dark souls type lore and does not complete a goal in the series but the typical villain who was taken out of nowhere to die.

zeldris, would enjoy that meliodas has lied to him and used it and that in an outburst of anger meliodas kills him demonstrating that he has become a monster that cares nothing but his promise.

ludo, the death that would hurt me most but has to happen, since he has no good body nearby and his real body has not regenerated, he should die after the battle with the sinner is over and ludo can say goodbye to his brother and say something like: I will be waiting for you next to sariel and tarmiel.
Man, if Meliodas does kill Zeldris, he will be one of my most hated characters in the series.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Escanor.