Question - Who helped the scabbards? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Who helped the scabbards?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Back in chapter 1004 we got this moment:

Here we learn that someone is helping the scabbards, presumably giving them first aid. If I recall correctly we never got to learn who did this and the scabbards didnt seem sure either. Who do you think it was?

If I had to guess it would be toki who miraculously survived. I can't really make sense out of this being hiyori, specially because later on it was never stated this was her.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure it was Hiyori. She's the only person who'd make sense at this point in time given the arc and the story of the Kozuki clan are pretty much done.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
It was Hiyori

For some reason the Scabbards said they couldn't believe their eyes

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It was Hiyori

For some reason the Scabbards said they couldn't believe their eyes
Iirc they said they didn't know who did it? To me its incredibly weird no one would acknowledge what hiyori did. Let alone that hiyori isn't superhuman and getting to the location she eventually met orochi at would require pretty much teleportation.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Iirc they said they didn't know who did it? To me its incredibly weird no one would acknowledge what hiyori did. Let alone that hiyori isn't superhuman and getting to the location she eventually met orochi at would require pretty much teleportation.
Or it's just Wano writing

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
If my recall serves me correct. Hiyori hid in some package/container/gift to Onigashima. & just revealed her set later in the arc.

Or it's just Wano writing
This for sure.