Life - Who here is a Student? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Who here is a Student?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I wanted to know just how many students we have here on Mh, and if so, what year level? Where and when do you find time to be active on Mangahelpers alongside your school life?

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So , what r u studying ? :):)

Enjoying SCHOOL-LIFE / UNIVERSITY LIFE ?

Last edited:

Enola

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanted to know just how many students we have here on Mh, and if so, what year level? Where and when do you find time to be active on Mangahelpers alongside your school life?
I graduated this year :^_^ I studied linguisticks and literature during four years, it was interesting but sometimes I was very busy :p Especially with all that literature to read, that always took a lot of time! :XD But I was never so busy as one my friend who studies medicine, she wants to become a medical technologist http://nursection.com/medical-technologist-salary-jobs-certification-programs/ :eyeroll As I know from her tales the studying is very interesting but very difficult at the same time, anyway I have a big respect for her career's choice :eyeroll
In my case I liked my student's years but I don't miss them, my current life is much more interesting for me :^_^ But sometimes I feel nostalgia for that time :D

beatmachineon

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Freshman and im not totally sure yet but i want to be a Graphic Designer for Adult Swim or Funimation

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Freshman. StuDYING Accountancy, but I want to study Geography in US.

Actually weekends, I am usually active during weekends. Since this week is our sports week. No classes for a week and I don't do sports so as of now I am staying indoors. Haha!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well I'm almost finished with my final year of High School and about to do my VCE Exams :nod
I plan on studying at the Worlds ranked #33 University of Melbourne. Big goals yes but with the right scores I can get in easily.
I plan on taking up a BA in History and anything that comes out of that, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. Plans may and always will change but for now, that's my future :P

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Yep, still a student. Almost done with my high school (doing IGCSE - a Cambridge board), only 4 or so months left. The subjects that I have taken are Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics (yes a Science addict :3). After high school, I plan to go into something related to Biochemistry although which specific line, I'm not sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I'm almost finished with my final year of High School and about to do my VCE Exams :nod
I plan on studying at the Worlds ranked #33 University of Melbourne. Big goals yes but with the right scores I can get in easily.
I plan on taking up a BA in History and anything that comes out of that, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. Plans may and always will change but for now, that's my future :P
What's VCE?

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I just begin HighSchool and I discovered many things that are much better than before.
By example ,we have more liberties, we can go out of the HighSchool when we don't have class, sometimes we can use our phones in class, the food is better at the canteen (very important part ), we have a room where we can play billard, babyfoot and we even have a cafeteria:derp
Most of the classes are easy ( especially English:cheez), but some teachers can be boring when they speak:XD
We have many homeworks to help us to be more autonomous for later..
Well , I guess that's all for now buddies:kappa

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yep, still a student. Almost done with my high school (doing IGCSE - a Cambridge board), only 4 or so months left. The subjects that I have taken are Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics (yes a Science addict :3). After high school, I plan to go into something related to Biochemistry although which specific line, I'm not sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What's VCE?
VCE - (Victorian Certificate of Education) is the state of Victoria's version of the Highschool Certificate. All states and territories in Australia have their own version. I'm taking VCE Chemistry, Psychology, VCAA History, VET Sport and Recreation, VCE Maths Methods and VCE English Literature this year :]

VET - (Vocational Educatonal Training) A bit like the VCE, but for more Practical subjects like Building, Sports, Cooking and other things.
VCAA - (Distance Education) As the full VCE History didn't go ahead due to a lack of numbers, I've been studying it online

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well my brother - i am student of life. (does t his qualify? :heh)

I am trying to understand the ETOT (Emarald Tablets Of Toth)
I guess the school would be Ancient Egpyt Mysteries school and Atlantis.