Discussion - Who is the weakest Genius 5 Level Japanese Hser? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who is the weakest Genius 5 Level Japanese Hser?

Who is the weakest among Genius 5 (6) Japanese Hsers?

• Tokugawa

• Oni

• Duke

• Tanegashima

• Irie

Results are only viewable after voting.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
A simple question.

But so far, who is the weakest among Genius 5/6 Japanese Hsers?

Byodoin, Tokugawa, Oni, Duke, Tanegashima, Irie.

Who is the weakest among these 6?

I think Byodoin should not be an option as he defeated Volk.

Now, the other remaining 5.

Tokugawa - With his black hole and asura path.

Oni - With his Demon Kijin. And Powerful Jack Knife. POP

Duke - Duke Homerun, Duke Rocket, Duke Etc. And his Buddha Kijin.

Tanegashima - With his Void and Ultimade Void. His Invisibility.

Irie - Psychological Tricks, can trick himself to POP.

Who is the weakest among them?

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Oni was pre #1 among HSer's who beated anyone except Tane (It was a draw) In that Case Tane is out of Question.
Tokugawa: Sixth Sense, Premonition, Rainbow serve, Black Hole (Offensive, Defensive)! Not him either.
Now, Duke or Irie:))
Tane mentioned once: I hate to play Vs him. his ability is out of question. But I choose Duke as strong one. I think he can win 6 or7matches out of 10 over Irie.
Irie personality is different from the rest. Oni was King. Byo is Boss. Tane who wants to take #1 position, Duke was S1 France. Tokugawa is nearest to throne.
- Irie to Atobe: All I want is the be witness that glorious moment.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I rank em Tokugawa > Oni > Tanegashima > Duke > Irie

Basically Tokugawa for going to be the one who play S1. Oni for being Oni. And the rest I just put them straight on ranking wise.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I rank em Tokugawa > Oni > Tanegashima > Duke > Irie

Basically Tokugawa for going to be the one who play S1. Oni for being Oni. And the rest I just put them straight on ranking wise.
Big caveat here is that Duke was seemingly hiding a Kijin and, before that, Mifune trusted him to play against Camus (even if he seemed adamant that they needed Byoudouin there) and against the pro doubles (that said, Bismarck was meant to be Germany's no.2 and Tanegashima was slotted there, so dunno if that's too great of a point). I think him vs Tanegashima could easily go either way.

In any case, based on stats and what we've seen, I'd also go with Irie as the weakest.

Last edited:

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
(that said, Bismarck was meant to be Germany's no.2 and Tanegashima was slotted there, so dunno if that's too great of a point).
I'm actually confused and wonder with how QP vs Bismarck might go. I'm just confused by the way they represented QP. Prior to the #2 line, many people in this forum (include me actually) put QP as #2 as vice captain isn't always the second strongest aka Oichi.

Then Konomi just say Bismarck #2 and I wonder if it's his way of giving Tanegashima good last match against a player supposedly stronger than QP.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm actually confused and wonder with how QP vs Bismarck might go. I'm just confused by the way they represented QP. Prior to the #2 line, many people in this forum (include me actually) put QP as #2 as vice captain isn't always the second strongest aka Oichi.

Then Konomi just say Bismarck #2 and I wonder if it's his way of giving Tanegashima good last match against a player supposedly stronger than QP.
Based on their showing. I think QP is definitely stronger now with his Ultimate Quality Aura.

And yes. Vice Captain isnt always the second strongest. No one will say Julio is Spain's Second Strongest Player. (even prior to Ryoga joining). Most consider it to be Romeo.

As for Bismarck. Maybe he can match up against QP without the "Ultimate Quality Aura".

But idk. Bismarck didnt show anything interdimensional or game changing moves right? He doesnt have Aura too.

Iirc, Bismarck showed (individually) are:

1. Spinless Sway Ball

2. Powerful Spinning Kick Serve (which became a service ace against Tanegashima).

What else? I might forgetting something?

PS: Tanegashima is called #2 too. But Some posters here put him in bottom 3 of Genius 6. So Idk how can we interpret that #2.

The same way Alan is called Second in Command for USA.. We are not sure if he even stronger than Dodo or Kiko. Where all he showed to do is to reinjure his opponents. (And was actually struggling against Peter until peter reinjured himself)

Not in singles, Ohmagari is a much better doubles players but in singles Yuki beats him handidly, with Dream and Yips he would be affected by them in the long run, he could also steal his future.

Yuki never admitted that, he said that’s the level they want to reach (to play for the S1 spot of the Japanese team in the WC), but not that he is unable to face the G5. Just that Duke and Toku are on an another level than them (Yuki/Sanada).
Exactly. He said Tokugawa and Duke are on another level than them.

Duke is the weakest G5 (at least for this forum).

So Yuki is implying All Genius 5 are on another level compared to him and Sanada.

Unless, you think Duke is not the weakest.

Last edited:

QP_FG

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Exactly. He said Tokugawa and Duke are on another level than them.

Duke is the weakest G5 (at least for this forum).

So Yuki is implying All Genius 5 are on another level compared to him and Sanada.

Unless, you think Duke is not the weakest.
Do you believe Duke is weaker than Oni? (For example). Because I don't..
Oni is number 5 from my Pov.
1. Byo
2. Tane
3. Tokuwaga
4. Duke
5. Oni

There is not Mser of Japan able to beat Top 5 Hser.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
1. Byo
2. Tane
3. Tokuwaga
4. Duke
5. Oni

Oni is the 2nd strongest of Japan until Tokugawa surpasses him in his match.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
1. Byo
2. Tane
3. Tokuwaga
4. Duke
5. Oni

Tanegashima fell out of #2 imo. Bismarck flat out beat him 1 V 1.

Bismarck Aced him twice!!!. Scored against his Mu. And not to mention Tane wasnt able to return a simple LOB?! from Bismarck.(When Bismarck break serve). He was lucky Akaya saved him.

And in Intra. Ohmagari (#6) return almost all of his special moves. Kintarou was unaffected by his Ultimate Void.

Imo, Other Genius 5/10 are already used with Tane's trickery.

Byodoin is a tier ahead of him.
Toku dark hole counters all invisibility and void techniques cause it traps the ball
Oni can stack TNK and Kijin to overpower him

However, I think He still beats Duke due to trickery