Question - Who's Feeding Luffy | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Who's Feeding Luffy

Who's feeding Luffy

• Kizaru

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Caribou

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

WILDCARD 1 7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Since this is the big topic right now, just thought I'd throw up a poll and see who everyone thinks is feeding Luffy.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
i think, for now, it is caribou, because i don't like the idea of kizaru always carrying that much food with him, or even worst, he wanted to have the food in case he gets hungry during the battle....(Actually, i never liked the idea of a high ranked marine having lot of food in his pockets since we got introduced to vergo). Also, i feel like caribou is relying on luffy to escape, so by solving luffy's food issue, he is actually saving himself.

Yoko75

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i think, for now, it is caribou, because i don't like the idea of kizaru always carrying that much food with him, or even worst, he wanted to have the food in case he gets hungry during the battle....(Actually, i never liked the idea of a high ranked marine having lot of food in his pockets since we got introduced to vergo). Also, i feel like caribou is relying on luffy to escape, so by solving luffy's food issue, he is actually saving himself.
I agree. I believe it's Caribou feeding Luffy. He knows about Luffy's situation when it comes to food and refueling him will recover Luffy so he will be able to fight and give all of them the best chance to survive and escape Egghead successfully. Plus he already fed Luffy before in Wano and in one of the panels from chapter 1103 we see a puddle like substance where Luffy is eating just as when Saturn notices this.

Kizaru I believe doesn't know about Luffy's food situation, but their is a chance that it could be him. Luffy said he needed food so it's a small chance he heard him and was able to sneak him food some how with his light speed ability or clone since we know he can that since he did it in his battle with Luffy. So it could be him. Saturn we know has many people pinned down due his power whether that's Haki related or his DF power he certainly would have no reason to use that on Kizaru unless he felt Kizaru would betray him, but that's all speculation at the moment. That would a neat little twist by Oda if that was the case. Their is a chance it could be a third option like Luffy using his DF to imagine up food to feed himself, but very unlikely due to him shriveling up like an old man from being very low on stamina and tired. As of right now I'm leaning towards Caribou.

Last edited:

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
We know a few things:
1.Kizaru shifted positions (aka he can move)
2. We haven't seen Caribou in a while

But the truth is we need to ask a different question. Not who did it but rather, who knows that food will heal Luffy? Sure, Kizaru has this side where he don't wanna hurt his nakamas but we also saw how many attempts he tried to shoot Vegapunk and this is despite his compassion. So yeah his feelings might have gotten stronger but due to his sense of duty he is taking a hit. That being said he also never seen how food healed Luffy. It aint like he was at impel down seeing Luffy eat and miraculously recovering. So I am leaning towards Caribou because Caribou has been spying on Luffy and his crew for a while now not to mention he's an endless storage device.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
We know a few things:
1.Kizaru shifted positions (aka he can move)
2. We haven't seen Caribou in a while

But the truth is we need to ask a different question. Not who did it but rather, who knows that food will heal Luffy? Sure, Kizaru has this side where he don't wanna hurt his nakamas but we also saw how many attempts he tried to shoot Vegapunk and this is despite his compassion. So yeah his feelings might have gotten stronger but due to his sense of duty he is taking a hit. That being said he also never seen how food healed Luffy. It aint like he was at impel down seeing Luffy eat and miraculously recovering. So I am leaning towards Caribou because Caribou has been spying on Luffy and his crew for a while now not to mention he's an endless storage device.
Agree. Kizaru feeding Luffy would be a plot-hole, while Caribou makes perfect sense.

wing_gundam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
S-Snake. "Love" over-powers all science.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, to me the weird part here is that someone could sneak past saturn. He seems able to detect even lower level subordinates who look at him nigh instantly. I suppose caribou is a candidate but would he be able to move around unnoticed? I could buy a seraphine doing that but s-snake doesn't have the right powers for this. I suppose s-bear does.

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Saturn can detect people similar to Luffy asking if anyone sense another person (Caribou) back in Fishman island. I think Sanji? Jinbe? Forgot who but they said they felt that presence too. But let's say Caribou was there and is a puddle of mud then it may be hard to figure out that that gunk is actually a logia user. In this case, Caribou can stay a puddle of mud and cannot move like the others but nothing shows that he cannot expel contents from inside his body due to Saturn's powers. Well, this is assuming he is very near in the area (basically next to Luffy which will need to be explained).

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Hmmm, to me the weird part here is that someone could sneak past saturn. He seems able to detect even lower level subordinates who look at him nigh instantly. I suppose caribou is a candidate but would he be able to move around unnoticed? I could buy a seraphine doing that but s-snake doesn't have the right powers for this. I suppose s-bear does.
I think Saturn just heard the Marine commenting on it

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think Saturn just heard the Marine commenting on it
That is sort of the point. Before saturn could instantly nuke a marine for being of lower rank but now someone sneaks past him and feeds luffy?

wing_gundam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't think Saturn cares about anyone else - insignificant flies to him. He's focused on Boney anyways.

S-Snake. "Love" over-powers all science.
Looks like Kuma's love is over-powering science afterall. I'm doubling down.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Probably Nika coming out of Luffy's body

traf

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
While Caribou is the usual suspect, I see little point for it to be a mystery if that’s the case. Caribou is almost an unofficial logia Strawhat member at this point.

Kizaru is the next best candidate which I’d like more story wise, but I dunno, never before Kizaru demonstrated ability to act so fast no-one could even see he did something, even though it makes sense for his DF.