Question - Why did Shinra from Mashima Heroes chose to turn into Jellal? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Why did Shinra from Mashima Heroes chose to turn into Jellal?

littlemonsterss

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hi I have a question regarding Mashima Heroes FT Spinoff ! Does Shinra knows about Jellal? The reason I'm asking is that of all people why did he use the dark bring to turn himself to achieve jellal's look and powers? Its not even explained why even at the end of the chapter.

And from what I understand by reading the manga spinoff, Dark Bring (Oasis) grants its holder the ability to turn anything from their imagination into reality, including people, so does that mean Shinra knows about Jellal in person because in order to imagine, you ought to have some knowledge about the person whom you are desiring to turn into isn't it?

Shinra mentioned that "And I also want to become him ...!! I imagine his appearance, his power! I have now become a god." His idea of god refers to Jellal?

Anyone knows the conclusion like why he's so desperate to transform into jellal's looks? Trying to take everything of Jellal's including looks, body and power. I was shocked he is able to cast all of Jellal's attacks like what ...? that's creepy dude. That's one creepy fan boy right there. Anyone knows the conclusion? Because it isn't explained like why of all people?

Hexbend

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He's a simp for Jellal's looks and I honestly can't blame him :catshrug

Bro probably saw that Jellal pulled a goddess like Erza and thought he'd get the babes too

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Jellal's design is one of Mashima's favorites. He uses them in a lot of his works.
If only his enthusiasm translated to how he treats the character lmao

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
If only his enthusiasm translated to how he treats the character lmao
Mostly because Mashima wants to focus on some characters more than others even among the side characters

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Mostly because Mashima wants to focus on some characters more than others even among the side characters
There is a difference between ignoring a character and shitting on a character lmao. Jellol falls into the latter

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is a difference between ignoring a character and shitting on a character lmao. Jellol falls into the latter
That is true but what I mean is when a certain characters like Jellal are in a fight for example it’s short or off panel while fights with some characters have more screen time