Theory - why grinsha said that eren avenge to your mother ? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory why grinsha said that eren avenge to your mother ?

madaratsu

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
i had theory that why grisha asked by shadis why you can't avenge her yourself
i think that he know about the first king well and that's why he can't fought the titans
and eren from his mother just maybe had the power of ackarman or some clans
grisha had plan to fought the titans and he still
frida power's to make sure that eren could control the titans and use them for hes own benefits
when you see grisha :
http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/71/12
he said fighting i think he had the first king well of not fighting
and when you see grisha and frida and other rees family they all look like
and after he lost carla he know that he can't do anything for the revenge

ufnovaes

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My theory to why he didn't avenge Carla himself is more simple.
He knew the warriors would come for him, because they know him and he wouldn't have the time to master the power of the coordinate, so he passed it on to his child, who I believe they didn't knew at the time, so he could live and use the power to avenge Carla.

ArtIristic

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Would be interesting if Grisha had the blood to know of the First Kings will (Maybe he's a very distant ancestor to the Reiss), and couldn't handle the pressure and I guess Carla had the blood to negate that memory effect.
It would be rather contrived if that was the case, but Grisha having known beforehand of the Kings will makes as just enough sense for me to see why he would hand the powers to Eren.
Ignorance truly is bliss.

madaratsu

Banned
Reaction score
Country
France
my theory is so simple
kadish ask grisa why you wouldn't revenge yourself ?
maybe he couldn't because after e still frida power he become more like first king and he hasn't the will of fighting

leejenshil

Reaction score
Country
United States
i also have a theory, i think Grisha was a part of a team very similar to RBAM but his team was either killed and he survived or their memories were wiped by some one, in any case someone needed to wipe thier/his memory in which case he would start to remember as time passes, just in time to remember everything when he went and attack the reiss to fulfil his duty as a warrior, but when he came back and saw what the warriors have done, he lost all hope for them and concluded that there is another way, so he gave eren the coordinate to find the other way and save mankind. i also have an explanation for why RBAM didn't find eren suspicious (same family name as Grisha), when Grisha's memories have been wiped, he might have forgot his name and who every wiped his memories told him his name is Grisha and he is a doctor after that that man dumped him outside the wall so he could die or something else...

madaratsu

Banned
Reaction score
Country
France
if you see that no one could control the titans except annie
so birthhold had the giant
annie had the control
and brrien had the ability of sculling
the monkey giant had to transfer and control what he transfer