Voting Round 1 - William Jones vs. Mikiya Kokutou | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 William Jones vs. Mikiya Kokutou

Who wins?

• William Jones

• Mikiya Kokutou

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Williams Jones
Emma:
A Victorian Romance

-
Mikiya Kokutou
Kara no Kyoukai:
The Garden of Sinners

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Ok lets do this :3c

INTRODUCTION

Mikiya Kokutou is the main male character of the popular Type-Moon movie saga Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners.

He is mostly seen as a very "ordinary" person with no super extra special powers, but bacause of his natural ability(or talent) to find lost objects (seriously, he is no joke when it comes to investigating or finding out stuff) he works as a investigator/detective for the Garan no Dou agency, an agency for investigating, uncovering and solving supernatural and magical cases, be it murder cases or accidents involving magic. So hes basically a detective for supernatural cases, like Mulder from X-Files (kinda), though he aint grimm or emo or dark and brooding, far from it, but he can be serious when push comes to shove.

still ....

In one of the darkest series in the Type-Moon franchise, he is probably one of the nicest and easy going characters in the whole Nasuverse (at least as far as i know). He is the personification of a "nice guy".

CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY

So what makes him a good husbando. In my opinion, almost everything (at least in my personal opinoin). His looks are solid (even being called cute at times), his usual getup is pretty cool in my opinion
(ok this is mostly my own preference cuz i wear similar stuff), his easy going and kind nature, his ability to make friends and be respected by almost everyone in this dark series, and most importantly his personality and character traits. Like i said before he a super nice guy almost to a fault, he is very gentle, sincere, compassionate, understanding and infallibly judicious.

He tends to help people whenever he can, and tries to save them from trouble. People usually come to him for advice, be it life stuff, uncovering the meaning behind some things, investigation work etc. he is always happy to help.

He is also extremely smart and very perceptive during investigations, he is very diligent and he possesses an infallible eloquence and charisma. He has also a funny side to him, and though he is a bit dense around the ladies, almost every female character loves and respects him and he greatly respects them back.

That is Mikiya Kokutou for you
if you like characters like this, be sure to hit that VOTE button :^_^
... oh and if you are into dark magical crime stuff watch Kara no Kyoukai, its pretty lit, its my favorite anime movie saga, plus its done by ufotable ....

TO BE CONTINUED if necessary .... :hi

Last edited:

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm voting for Mikiya. The campaign for him convinced me.

Juliana

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Who is William Jones?

Sir William is from a very wealthy merchant middle class family that has risen to the gentry. As we all know, in the past the rule for all men and women was to marry someone from another wealthy family, preferably into the aristocracy.​

However, when visiting his former housekeeper, he is attended by the gracious maid Emma, who ends up slamming the door on his face when she receives him. It was love at first sight.

In the desire to see Emma again and have the opportunity to spend a few minutes with her, William begins spending afternoons in a store, pretending to buy something, but in fact, he just waits for the moment Emma will pass the street. And then he leaves the store and pretends to have found her accidentally. So he can accompany the girl to the house.

In the name of love, William contradicts his family's expectations and calls Emma on a date. They go to the Crystal Palace and spend a wonderful afternoon together. Eventually one gets lost from the other. Emma remembers a story that William had told her earlier, about the fountain being people's meeting point, and then goes to the place. William, guided by his heart, finds Emma in the same fountain.

The two are so naïve and so shyt hat they end up being trapped in the palace after its closure. They spend the night together talking and William kisses her for the first time.

Deeply in love, and surrounded by social barriers, prejudices and arrogance, the couple faces one of the biggest obstacles to their relationship: William's father. This becomes very clear when Emma goes to the Jones' house.

P.S.: In advance, I apologize for the lack of better media than the one below. I've already changed the starting point. Watch until 16:40.

Do you wanna know how this ends? Then VOTE FOR US!

Status
Not open for further replies.