Second Round - Yae Miko vs. Juliet Persia | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Second Round Yae Miko vs. Juliet Persia

Who is the best Waifu?

• Yae Miko

• Juliet Persia

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Yae Miko
Genshin Impact
Juliet Persia
Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
CAMPAIGN

*ahem*
(I appreciate that cute pink in her name, modperson-san!)
Oh noes I'm battling against a blue-eyed Marin.........

Good day, Ahmado-chi, I see you brought Juliet-chan. Good day to the other people joining us in this now.
As I've said million times, writing sadly isn't a strong skill of mine, not to mention I'll forever be unfamiliar with English. That's why I'll try to build a sectioned campaign, directed to specific audiences, so it's easier to address people's usual queries. I hope? See what you identify yourself with the most and go for it '-' Or check the whole thing if you will, appreciated - there's a lot about Miko to explore~

Small intro fist: so I guess people see top tier waifus as ones that check all the boxes that make them a common sense of dream waifu material. But I'm going for someone that checks my own personal boxes of interest~ This may look like a harder/less fit material to win a popular vote competition than a fan fav, but my goal will be to explain why those less obvious boxes make her so unique and appealing.
Kitsune-sama ain't a catch - she catches you.

She comes from an ancient lineage and is known to be a mysterious yet playful lady, sometimes displaying an acid sense of humor and a knack for debates, always in the pursuit of fun. The kind of person that enjoys searching for ones that will pique her interest in order not to be bored. She's also the long-term friend of a deity known as "Eternity", a trusted intimate friend that got aided by Yae at times from behind the curtains - a shown that you don't have to sweat empathy and have it written on your face for you to be known as someone that has a golden heart (...along with a sometimes feared brain heh).
Besides being the head of a shrine, she's also known to be a sharp manager - she runs a magazine/books publishing house business (she's resourceful enough to arrange how the shrine and publishing house could be related and benefit from each other) and possesses the morale to interfere in the country's affairs - but most of those are just tales since the skilled Yae keep those matters discreetly.
She's also a fried tofu lover (yikes, I know, what won't we do for love, huh) - take note in case you wanna take her out for dinner.

I won't lie, Yae has the kind of aesthetics that draws me, and she got my attention from there. "I want her" - is the mentality you build in gatcha games when something is immediately appealing to you, lol, so that was me when she came out. I see pink hair with a cute Japanese-style outfit and I'm already googling for more art. But once in-game, I really appreciated interacting with her, because of her persona. As I've found out in a quick research, Yae (八重) meaning can be interpreted as 'multilayered' which doesn't seem to be unintentional at all. She's like this ancient person with a lot of serious matters in her hands that acts as if she can't take things seriously (which doesn't mean she isn't doing a masterpiece of work with said matters). "Pursuing fun and finding happiness is how Miko lives her everyday life" seems like a good start to me, but going thru her lore, hearing about her / dialoguing with her in-game helped me build her image as a value-oriented and upfront one, which is also cunning and good at reading people (which she totally uses for that said 'fun pursuit' part), and carefree yet a loyal person. If she's the most relied on one and trusted person of a goddess herself, I'm very interested in unpeeling her further - and quite confident she'd be a great partner in life material for whoever would say the one they want by their side is someone that will make them feel safe and will make living itself a journey where there's always something exciting for you to explore, that would keep you driven.
Yeah, she's not a waifu built to be a waifu (besides her looks, like 95% of the characters in Genshin) so it's a bit harder to sell her case.
Yet, if you look past the idea you might not see her as SO material from the go and evaluate what kind of person you'd like to have in that position, you might find yourself wondering about how refreshing it would be to have a smart and highly capable yet light mooded and entertaining person with you - you might not get as many cutie pie smiles but you'll get deep glares pushing you towards adding flavor to life. This is a story you'd have to build along with her since this is not about how much you'd be interested in her - you'd for sure have to seem interesting enough for her as well. Yae is her own strong person before she's a gender-bound waifu - that's my cup of tea at least. Hm yeah, I think I like to stand behind characters I perceive as models first. If that's the same for you, do kindly consider my points above about Yae.

Flatchested PRICON style

Waifinity~

WINE LADY CHAAAAN

Kitsunes can take many many forms~

That shade of pink is almost red!
Plus so many beautiful art for her~

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fitted KPOP style goddess

As you can see, there are many facets for Yae, several others to be uncovered, since this mischievous waifu will allow you in her layers little by little, a guaranteed exciting lifetime! Vote her if you feel that's what'd get you going as well.
That's in for now, but in the meantime: ASK ME ANYTHING, I shall answer on behalf of Lady Yae~

Fair warning this post could have used some reviewing but that's what you get when you gotta be coming and going to get things together lmao.

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
CAMPAIGN

*ahem*
(I appreciate that cute pink in her name, modperson-san!)
Oh noes I'm battling against a blue-eyed Marin.........

Good day, Ahmado-chi, I see you brought Juliet-chan. Good day to the other people joining us in this now.
As I've said million times, writing sadly isn't a strong skill of mine, not to mention I'll forever be unfamiliar with English. That's why I'll try to build a sectioned campaign, directed to specific audiences, so it's easier to address people's usual queries. I hope? See what you identify yourself with the most and go for it '-' Or check the whole thing if you will, appreciated - there's a lot about Miko to explore~

Small intro fist: so I guess people see top tier waifus as ones that check all the boxes that make them a common sense of dream waifu material. But I'm going for someone that checks my own personal boxes of interest~ This may look like a harder/less fit material to win a popular vote competition than a fan fav, but my goal will be to explain why those less obvious boxes make her so unique and appealing.
Kitsune-sama ain't a catch - she catches you.

She comes from an ancient lineage and is known to be a mysterious yet playful lady, sometimes displaying an acid sense of humor and a knack for debates, always in the pursuit of fun. The kind of person that enjoys searching for ones that will pique her interest in order not to be bored. She's also the long-term friend of a deity known as "Eternity", a trusted intimate friend that got aided by Yae at times from behind the curtains - a shown that you don't have to sweat empathy and have it written on your face for you to be known as someone that has a golden heart (...along with a sometimes feared brain heh).
Besides being the head of a shrine, she's also known to be a sharp manager - she runs a magazine/books publishing house business (she's resourceful enough to arrange how the shrine and publishing house could be related and benefit from each other) and possesses the morale to interfere in the country's affairs - but most of those are just tales since the skilled Yae keep those matters discreetly.
She's also a fried tofu lover (yikes, I know, what won't we do for love, huh) - take note in case you wanna take her out for dinner.

I won't lie, Yae has the kind of aesthetics that draws me, and she got my attention from there. "I want her" - is the mentality you build in gatcha games when something is immediately appealing to you, lol, so that was me when she came out. I see pink hair with a cute Japanese-style outfit and I'm already googling for more art. But once in-game, I really appreciated interacting with her, because of her persona. As I've found out in a quick research, Yae (八重) meaning can be interpreted as 'multilayered' which doesn't seem to be unintentional at all. She's like this ancient person with a lot of serious matters in her hands that acts as if she can't take things seriously (which doesn't mean she isn't doing a masterpiece of work with said matters). "Pursuing fun and finding happiness is how Miko lives her everyday life" seems like a good start to me, but going thru her lore, hearing about her / dialoguing with her in-game helped me build her image as a value-oriented and upfront one, which is also cunning and good at reading people (which she totally uses for that said 'fun pursuit' part), and carefree yet a loyal person. If she's the most relied on one and trusted person of a goddess herself, I'm very interested in unpeeling her further - and quite confident she'd be a great partner in life material for whoever would say the one they want by their side is someone that will make them feel safe and will make living itself a journey where there's always something exciting for you to explore, that would keep you driven.
Yeah, she's not a waifu built to be a waifu (besides her looks, like 95% of the characters in Genshin) so it's a bit harder to sell her case.
Yet, if you look past the idea you might not see her as SO material from the go and evaluate what kind of person you'd like to have in that position, you might find yourself wondering about how refreshing it would be to have a smart and highly capable yet light mooded and entertaining person with you - you might not get as many cutie pie smiles but you'll get deep glares pushing you towards adding flavor to life. This is a story you'd have to build along with her since this is not about how much you'd be interested in her - you'd for sure have to seem interesting enough for her as well. Yae is her own strong person before she's a gender-bound waifu - that's my cup of tea at least. Hm yeah, I think I like to stand behind characters I perceive as models first. If that's the same for you, do kindly consider my points above about Yae.

Flatchested PRICON style

Waifinity~

WINE LADY CHAAAAN

Kitsunes can take many many forms~

That shade of pink is almost red!
Plus so many beautiful art for her~

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fitted KPOP style goddess

As you can see, there are many facets for Yae, several others to be uncovered, since this mischievous waifu will allow you in her layers little by little, a guaranteed exciting lifetime! Vote her if you feel that's what'd get you going as well.
That's in for now, but in the meantime: ASK ME ANYTHING, I shall answer on behalf of Lady Yae~

Fair warning this post could have used some reviewing but that's what you get when you gotta be coming and going to get things together lmao.
>If you're Sam
Don't make me take back my Yae Miko vote Farf :XD

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I thought you liked the pillow ;_;
If it helps, I'll take that note to an action plan~
It's alright I guess but believe it or not pillows aren't my thing :nod The image for Haku though was nice 👀

Action plan eh? :heh

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Personalized campaigns through spoiler tags? Damn thats something else :fan

Knowing quite a lot about Yae myself I agree she's great, among the most (if not the most) charismatic females in the game.

Since Juliet has no campaign going Yae will get my vote easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.