Voting Round 1 - Yato vs. Kazuma | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Yato vs. Kazuma

Who wins?

• Yato

• Kazuma

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Vote Kazuma!

Why?

1. He is always putting his woman first, even if it kills others
  2. He is extremely loyal and won't stray
  3. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable
  4. He has great leadership quailties
  5. He is hansome and has nice eyes

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
the fun looking guy staches it.

Bittersweettea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Kazuma. I like Yato, too, but Kazuma will be better as a boyfriend.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
yato
- Moshi moshi, here's BESTMATCH, we found the perfect husbando you requested.
- Good! Who is he?
- A stray God with no followers. Here's some pics

- Nani?? What with this loser wearing a jersey? I asked for a husbando, not a loser! *hangs up*

- Yare Yare, she didn't even let us get to the good part. Well, I guess the perfect husbando isn't for everyone. :catshrug After all we chose him for a reason. He:
yato
  • Protects
  • Gives the best hugs and cuddles (both to men and women)

• He is funny and has the best faces
  • He is strong
  • He is a troll
  • He will do anything for 5 yen :hurr

To sum up :

Vote Yato!

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I just realised we have Rin and Yukio this round :lmao

I will add more to this tomorrow

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kazuma: The Perfect Husbando!!!

Who is Kazuma?

Noragami Background:
For those that do not know about Noragami, it takes place on the "other side" where gods maintain order on heaven and earth. Bishamonten (from Waifu Wars) is the goddess of war and one of the Seven Gods of Fortune who battles phantoms to preserve peace among humans.

Kazuma Background:
Hundreds of years ago, a young 19 year-old died in Japan and was turned into a ghost. Bishamonten found him and named him Kazuma who then became a shiki (tool for a god). At first, he was just a useless nail but with hard work and determination he became her lead shiki. He navigates her on her journeys and aids other shikis with their accuracy. Without Kazuma, Bishamonten would have died many times.
Qualities:

• He teaches other shiki (including Yukine, one of Yato's) on how to protect their god
  • He is willing to sacrifice himself and other shiki for Bishamonten
  • He is calm and collective and tries to sort things out using logic
What makes him Husbando?
He is willing to do anything for Veena (Bishamonten) by working hard and helping others. He will remember birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and is will give thoughtful gifts. Even though he is the right-hand man, he's like a father figure to to other shiki in Bishamonten's manor. He also isn't afraid of a strong, successful woman ;)

Vote Kazuma!!!

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
While I appreciate Reebi's campaign, Yato's just too good to not vote for him. Reminds me of Gintoki in a way, likes to be goofy and plays it cool, but is a kind soul at heart.

I can’t say bad things to @Juviii ‘s choice since Yato and Kazuma are allies :redface

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I can’t say bad things to @Juviii ‘s choice since Yato and Kazuma are allies :redface
Same, in normal circumstances I would support Kazuma but he had to be up against Yato. :emocat Bad randomizer-kun! :ck
Noragami waifus and husbandos are the best! :catshrug

Last edited:

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Seriously, Yato vs Kazuma in the first round?! Is this some kind of bad joke??

How the hell am I supposed to choose between the most badass husbandos from my beloved Noragami??? After all the've been through in the latests chapters (and what is yet to come)!

Ok, Kazuma has been there for Veena since the start, doing all kind of things for her, while Yato has had an evolution since the beggining. I'm criying.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

How the hell am I supposed to choose between the most badass husbandos from my beloved Noragami??? After all the've been through in the latests chapters (and what is yet to come)!

Ok, Kazuma has been there for Veena since the start, doing all kind of things for her, while Yato has had an evolution since the beggining. I'm criying.
We need a wildcard round for cases like these! !!

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

:emocat My thoughts exactly.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You know that character, from [any TV series that fits], who's the new husband or boyfriend of the main character's ex wife? The kind that's generally an okay guy, has a boring but stable job that makes nice money, is good for the wifey, but nobody ever likes him and for some reason he pisses you off?

That's Kazuma.

He was also clearly in the toilet when Bishamonten was distributing transformation choices, but I suppose that's not his fault. :catshrug

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You know that character, from [any TV series that fits], who's the new husband or boyfriend of the main character's ex wife? The kind that's generally an okay guy, has a boring but stable job that makes nice money, is good for the wifey, but nobody ever likes him and for some reason he pisses you off?

That's Kazuma.

He was also clearly in the toilet when Bishamonten was distributing transformation choices, but I suppose that's not his fault. :catshrug
Everyone likes Kazuma! He has friends in the manor and is one to Yato, Yukino and Hiyori. While Bishamonten is in battle with her shiki, he is there assisting her and the crew with strategies and information. :redface Kazuma is not boring!

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Everyone likes Kazuma! He has friends in the manor and is one to Yato, Yukino and Hiyori. While Bishamonten is in battle with her shiki, he is there assisting her and the crew with strategies and information. :redface Kazuma is not boring!
When he doesn't forcefully extort information from them or murder ask another man to murder his entire family, I'm sure he's great to have around, yeah. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sky

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
When he doesn't forcefully extort information from them or murder ask another man to murder his entire family, I'm sure he's great to have around, yeah. :rolleyes:
He couldn't kill them because that would cause Veena blight. Shiki's cannot sin without hurting their god and he is extremely loyal to his. He had no option but to get another god to interfere because only gods can truly kill shiki.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

That's Kazuma.

Main character's ex wife?Do you mean Veena?

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Main character's ex wife?Do you mean Veena?
It's a comparison about impressions, so she doesn't necessarily have to be part of the example, but that could fit, sure. :hmm

He couldn't kill them because that would cause Veena blight. Shiki's cannot sin without hurting their god and he is extremely loyal to his. He had no option but to get another god to interfere because only gods can truly kill shiki.
Yep, but he was quite fine on lying to Bishamon and laying all the blame on Yato (to whom it was essentially just business as usual at the time), even though Kazuma was the one who asked him to kill all her shiki, leading Bishamon to unjustly hate only Yato instead of him.

But I'd understand why that tiny detail wouldn't exactly find a spot in the list of his husbando qualities :heh

Status
Not open for further replies.