Favorites - You 14 MS Representatives | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites You 14 MS Representatives

ShiroSakigami

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Like we saw in past chapters, the Japan like all countries are allowed to have 2 teams to U-17 World Cup...

1° - High School team
2° - Middle School team

Middle School All Japan Representatives

1. Keigo Atobe
2. Yukimura Seiichi
3. Kuranosuke Shiraishi
4. Sanada Gen'ichirou
5. Jin Akutsu
6. Kintarou Touyama
7. Marui Bunta
8. Shuusuke Fuji
9. Masaharu Niou
10. Ishida Gin
11. Shuuichirou Oishi
12. Kite Eichirou
13. Kirihara Akaya
14. Echizen Ryoma (????)

Well....

If you was Mifune of have him post, what are you MS Reps. from Japan?

My MS Reps.

1. Yukimura Seiichi
2. Keigo Atobe
3. Kuranosuke Shiraishi
4. Sanada Gen'ichirou
5. Jin Akutsu
6. Kintarou Touyama
7. Marui Bunta
8. Shuusuke Fuji
9. Masaharu Niou
10. Yanagi Renji
11. Hiroshi Yagyuu
12. Kawamura Takashi
13. Kirihara Akaya
14. Choutarou Ootori

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
1) Yukimura Seiichi
2) Atobe Keigo
3) Sanada Genichiro
4) Akutsu Jin
5) Echizen Ryoma
6) Tooyama Kintaro
7) Shiraishi Kuranosuke
8) Fuji Shusuke
9) Niou Masaharu
10) Yagyuu Hiroshi
11) Kite Eishirou
12) Chitose Senri
13) Tachibana Kippei
14) Ishida Gin/Kawamura Takashi

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Be awed by my selections.
1.Kabaji
2.Kadowaki
3.Minami
4.Amane
5.Mizuki
6.Mukahi
7.Sengoku
8.Zaizen
9.Koishikawa
10.Akazawa
11.Jirou
12.Saeki
13.Yuuta
14.Michiru

Last edited:

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
(I) Atobe Keigo
(II) Yukimura Seiichi
(III) Sanada Genichiro
(IV) Echizen Ryoma
(V) Tooyama Kintarou
(VI) Akutsu Jin
(VII) Fuji Shuusuke
(VIII) Shiraishi Kuranosuke
(IX) Niou Masaharu
(X) Kite Eishirou
(XI) Momoshiro Takeshi
(XII) Kaidou Kaoru
(XIII) Yanagi Renji
(XIV) Marui Bunta

meowmachine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Be awed by my selections.
1.Kabaji
2.Kadowaki
3.Minami
4.Amane
5.Mizuki
6.Mukahi
7.Sengoku
8.Zaizen
9.Koishikawa
10.Akazawa
11.Jirou
12.Saeki
13.Yuuta
14.Michiru
Jirou is stated to be number 2 on Hyotei. Replace him with Sakata who has yet to win one game. Replace Kiyosumi with Yuuji who needs to be separated from Koharu since PoT must not have romance.

(I) Atobe Keigo
(II) Yukimura Seiichi
(III) Sanada Genichiro
(IV) Echizen Ryoma
(V) Tooyama Kintarou
(VI) Akutsu Jin
(VII) Fuji Shuusuke
(VIII) Shiraishi Kuranosuke
(IX) Niou Masaharu
(X) Kite Eishirou
(XI) Momoshiro Takeshi
(XII) Kaidou Kaoru
(XIII) Yanagi Renji
(XIV) Marui Bunta
I think Akaya can beat Kaidou. Tachibana and Chitose(equal stats all around) can beat Yanagi. Momoshiro is just too slow. Jackknife needs time to set up.

Last edited:

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Akaya can't beat Kaidoh. He can't use Angel Mode without Shiraishi. His devil mode is sealed now as far as we know. Kaidoh stomp Akaya with his devil mode the last time we saw him in a match. I don't see Ayaka winning even a single game without a devil mode to be honest.

Tachibana and Chitose are indivually probably stronger than Yanagi, but Yanagi is a double players who has playing experiences with many Rikkai player on the team.

Momoshiro is too slow? It doesn't matter. Put him in doubles and he will use the jackknife and rip his opponents apart. He beat opponents on the level of #18-#19 with it, with Kenya as his partner. He can do even better here, with many stronger players as his partner. Momoshiro is probably way better in double than WoK.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
His devil mode is sealed now as far as we know.
Don't particularly care about the rest, but when did this happen?

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Don't particularly care about the rest, but when did this happen?
Didn't Renji specifically ask Shiraishi to make sure Akaya never use it again?

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Didn't Renji specifically ask Shiraishi to make sure Akaya never use it again?
What if Shiraishi isn't around? Not to mention that in order to actually stop Akaya in their match he had to take a hit and I don't think rushing on the court every time Akaya is about to go crazy is an option. And then Akaya still went into DM at the end of the match anyway, it was just the sane version (which is presumably not threatening) because he was in AM instead of REM at the time.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Well, the last time Kaidoh play, without Inui, he would also enter devil mode. There is nothing that suggest the same thing couldn't happen this time.

And as far as we know, Kaidoh is owning devil mode hard up until the end, to the point that we see the only way that Devil Mode is winning points is to not target Kaidoh. I doubt it'll matter. It's true that we won't know what happen if Ayaka was pushing it with Kaidoh until the end. But as far as we see, laser+tornado combo>>>>>>>> devil mode. Ayaka hasn't win even a single point head on.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Like I said, I don't particularly care about the result.

Although, let's assume Muga!Akaya for a second since he technically has that too (seems like DM just takes priority), how would Kaidou deal with that in your eyes? Muga would give Akaya access to shots like Flower, Waterfall, Kaidou's own Laser/Tornado combo and some of the Rikkai regulars' moves.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
If he is lucky enough, sure. That’s assuming that he can control his mood though. If you were not giving him the “handicap” not usng devil mode. He use Devil Mode in ALL his matches so far even since he got that move.

If you were to give Akaya the benefit of Muga, I’ll definitely think Kaidoh should get the benefit of devil mode as well. Akaya hasn’t shown the ability to control muga, so his move would still be random. I imagine that would allow Kaidoh to beat move like waterfall at least. The move Kaidoh’ll have problem with would be Sanada’s move and potentially his own move.

Kaidoh also have the benefits of draining his opponents stamina as well. Muga seem to trigger when you’re on the brink of losing for people who can’t control it. The game should be fairly played out and Kaidoh should drain Akaya stamina a fair bit. Ayaka’s muga will drain his stamina even faster. Not to mention Akaya have only 2 Stamina. Seems like a ticket to lose.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I disagree with Kaidou getting the benefit of DM in singles since the reason it was triggered was that he couldn't stand Inui getting slaughtered (and there will never be a comparable situation in singles).

That said, I agree with the rest - I think Akaya would be able to briefly gain the upper hand in Muga, but would end up losing as a result of the increased stamina drain. The only exception would be if they had already made it to a tiebreak or so, but that would be quite difficult for Akaya without DM (if I was unclear on this, I was suggesting Muga instead of DM and not in addition to it).

floman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I disagree with Kaidou getting the benefit of DM in singles since the reason it was triggered was that he couldn't stand Inui getting slaughtered (and there will never be a comparable situation in singles).

That said, I agree with the rest - I think Akaya would be able to briefly gain the upper hand in Muga, but would end up losing as a result of the increased stamina drain. The only exception would be if they had already made it to a tiebreak or so, but that would be quite difficult for Akaya without DM (if I was unclear on this, I was suggesting Muga instead of DM and not in addition to it).
1. Keigo Atobe
2. Yukimura Seiichi
3. Sanada Gen'ichirou
4. Kuranosuke Shiraishi
5. Jin Akutsu
6. Kintarou Touyama
7. Marui Bunta
8. Shuusuke Fuji
9. Masaharu Niou
10. Ishida Gin
11. Tachibana
12. Kite Eichirou
13. Momoshiro
14. Chitose

I only made like three changes but I really think that the wings of Kyushu should be somewhere in the list also Momoshiro with black jack knife shouldn't be underestimated. I think in a match momoshiro would most likely beat akaya.

meowmachine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Momoshiro really hasn't had the chance to test his Black Jacknife against a really powerful opponent. His otherwise unimpressive moveset makes me think he is not G10 level.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Momoshiro really hasn't had the chance to test his Black Jacknife against a really powerful opponent. His otherwise unimpressive moveset makes me think he is not G10 level.
You think #18-1#19 1st stringer is a weak opponent? I think they are at least as strong or stronger than court 3 doubles 1 that WoK lose to. Oh, and let's not forget that Momoshiro BJK pretty much solo both of them with Kenya being shown to only support at most. I think most players at Kenya level would do fine as substitute. I don't think Momoshiro is G10 level, but he's certainly strong enough.