Your Ideas About Software Please? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Your Ideas About Software Please?

Judith Mizell

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for reading my post. By the way, We are a small company engaged in sales. We actually need a software that will be used to improve our system. I need it for audit management. Yes, I'm also doing a research online but I need an additional help from anyone who has the idea or related info about it. Your Ideas on this please? I will highly appreciate any advice related to it. Thanks for your time!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What do you mean by "improve our system"?

Claire-Ruiz

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thanks for reading my post. By the way, We are a small company engaged in sales. We actually need a software that will be used to improve our system. I need it for audit management. Yes, I'm also doing a research online but I need an additional help from anyone who has the idea or related info about it. Your Ideas on this please? I will highly appreciate any advice related to it. Thanks for your time!
Hi, Judith. I heard my cousin was talking about a software solution for managing audits securely. According to her, It could work reliably on task and conducts audits regardless of location. Maybe, you are referring to that kind of software. By the way, I suggest that you also read more about it online to know the exact details. I'll also ask my cousin about it and get back to you soon if in case you haven't got any information yet.

Judith Mizell

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, Judith. I heard my cousin was talking about a software solution for managing audits securely. According to her, It could work reliably on task and conducts audits regardless of location. Maybe, you are referring to that kind of software. By the way, I suggest that you also read more about it online to know the exact details. I'll also ask my cousin about it and get back to you soon if in case you haven't got any information yet.
Thank you very much but we've found the right software now.
The consultant referred as to ETQ and we installed their audit management software. It's exactly what we need.
But for future reference, which software is your cousin talking about?

CeyGree

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Do you need like a P&N system? For that Clearbooks is quite good. Or Insightly for more general project management. Both are good for an ecommerce website. This site here has more info.

Last edited:

Nomi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You oughtta be clear from the start!