Manhwa - Your Throne | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Your Throne

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Your Throne
by SAM
Drama, Fantasy, Romance​

Synopsis
Cunning and ruthless, Lady Medea Solon has only had one goal in her life: to become the princess of the Vasilios Empire by marrying Crown Prince Eros Orna Vasilios. However, Medea's ambitious scheme collapses when the crown prince chooses naive Psyche Callista as his fiancée instead of her. As a result, she resolves to remove Psyche by any means necessary and secure her place on the throne.

However, not all goes according to her plan. At the Yearly Prayer held in the Temple, Medea confronts Psyche and her ignorance toward possessing unfathomable authority. In an instant, Medea falls into a seemingly bottomless fountain, unable to reach the surface. Believing that God is responsible, she prays to be the one who rules the empire.

The deity grants Medea's wish at the cost of exchanging bodies with Psyche, a twist of fate that may reveal more than what meets the eye. - SOURCE (MyAnimeList)

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm only 7 chapters in. The plot is engaging, driven mostly by Medea who has all the makings of a bonafide queen. Kinda curious what happens with Psyche and Heli.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was confused around chapter 30 when it seemed like Medea and Psyche switched back (when they had trouble breathing), but that was not the case?

Medea and Psyche (by chapter 35) are well developed characters, as much as you could hope for in revenge plot story, and for two female leads at that. The body switch, which I thought would become gimmicky and boring, is used wonderfully to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the two. At this point I'm fairly impressed with what I've read. I still prefer Medea, she has a beautifully cunning mind and the steel of a warrior, it's hard not to be impressed; but Psyche has been a surprise package.

@Hermit if you're ever looking for a new manga/wha, try this, I reckon you'll be into it.

Last edited:

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Ohh been a while i read this manhwa

Basically the burn the prince manhwa and let our 3 MCs live happily ever after

Yea I'm not up-to-date, honestly forgot where i left off but i remember it was when there were a lot of death flags on medea, couldn't handle seeing that so i ran away :lmao
It was in the days when it wasn't even called your throne but" i want be you for one day " or sth like that (prefer it as it fits more than your throne honestly)

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
there were a lot of death flags on medea, couldn't handle seeing that so i ran away :lmao
Lol. I guess you could look at it that there's no way she's dying, unless the manga ends. She's everything.