Voting Round 1 - Yuno vs. Vetto | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Yuno vs. Vetto

Who is the strongest?

• Yuno

• Vetto

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yuno
Vetto

Last edited by a moderator:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Vetto was really cool and his fight and how hard he pushed everyone to justify his defeat at the hands of weaker opponents was very well done.

However, Yuno went beyond Vetto's level by the end of the elves arc, I'm giving this win to him.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
However, Yuno went beyond Vetto's level by the end of the elves arc, I'm giving this win to him.
I'm not sure about that.

I don't think Yuno is anywhere near Mereo's level yet and Vetto was putting up a damn good fight against her in his resurrected body. I think he may stand a chance here.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm not sure about that.

I don't think Yuno is anywhere near Mereo's level yet and Vetto was putting up a damn good fight against her in his resurrected body. I think he may stand a chance here.
I'll reread that part about Vetto, see if I change my mind.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Vetto could be a threat thanks to his crazy speed and durability, I would still give it to Yuno. We've seen he's capable of cutting through an opponent with great durability via erosion by wind. The speed would probably eb an issue, but I think Yuno's sensory ability would give him enough of an edge combined with his own high speed to avoid most of Vetto's attacks and land his own.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It'll definitely be tough since Vetto has crazy speed and his durability is far beyond Yuno's. He was going head to head with Mereo and took her to the extreme. Though I'm inclined to lean towards Yuno since we've seen his potency and abilities have risen since then exponentially.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tbh I believe Yuno has been captain-level possibly even since the climax fight with the demon from that arc. I still have to reread Vetto vs Mereoleona but Vetto has to do something really impressive there that I've forgotten about to change my mind. In my memory, Mereoleona was still stronger than Vetto and Rhya post-awakening. I remember being disappointed in the elves for this.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Difficult, honestly I don't think Yuno can win even with difficulty, for me Vetto is still superior.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eh, Vetto (and the other Third Eyes) was stated to be beyond Captain Level early on.

Mereoleona, I consider basically a Magic Emporer level fighter anyway, so him getting as far as he did with her solo is pretty good. She's just too much of a monster.

Yuno is strong, no doubt, but I don't think he can compare to her just yet. He's closer to Vetto in terms of strength, but I don't think he'd be able to take him. And if he can it wouldn't be easy.

We haven't even added in Vetto's defensive spells.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Eh, Vetto (and the other Third Eyes) was stated to be beyond Captain Level early on.

Mereoleona, I consider basically a Magic Emporer level fighter anyway, so him getting as far as he did with her solo is pretty good. She's just too much of a monster.

Yuno is strong, no doubt, but I don't think he can compare to her just yet. He's closer to Vetto in terms of strength, but I don't think he'd be able to take him. And if he can it wouldn't be easy.

We haven't even added in Vetto's defensive spells.
You're convincing here.

Can Vetto use different animal spells at the same time?

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
You're convincing here.

Can Vetto use different animal spells at the same time?
Yup. Chapter 63 had him using Cheetah Speed and Bear Claws simultaneously.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Pains me to say it, but i believe Vetto walks out of this one as the winner with Yuno pushing him to his limit at the very least. Hard earned win.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Voting Yuno, because his catch phrase is infinitely more interesting than Vetto's own :rolleyes:

Arienai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZETSUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kukuku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^ For reference:

Vs

I...I mean......it's clearer now, right?

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
One thing to remember when looking at Yuno is that most of his feats during the Elf reincarnation arc were mostly because he was powered up by an elven soul, and he made that power his own while it lasted since it was the soul of an unborn child. Which means after the elves left, Yuno was back to his power that he displayed during the Royal Knight Tournament arc, which is strong but far weaker than he was when possessed by an elf. I think that during the time skip he only reached near the level he was during the Elf arc. Definitely could give a captain a good fight, but still he should no be able to beat that level. Maybe at the end of the Spade arc.
I think imma go with Vetto here. He has the feats and he was going blow for blow with the Lioness.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zetsubo was cringe at first, but then it started to fit the mood of that fight and click. I didn't even realize Yuno had a catchphrase... :heh So there you have it, Vetto gets my vote
:cookiehand

Ok but for real, this is the most intriguing matchup for me this round. Val brought up a good point about Yuno's power. I agree he's near his peak level now and is probably on Vetto's tier or close to it. It definitely will be a high octane fight, aerial speed vs foot speed, clashing power in spirit magic vs beast magic, but I think Vetto's impressive durability gives the edge. In the end, Yuno will feel Zetsubo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.