Yureka | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Yureka

Kaezyr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't really know where to post this so I decided to do it here. This is a request for translation of Raw chapters in Korean for the manhwa Yureka by Son Hee Joon & Kim Youn Kyung. The original translator (Comic Seoul) has been inactive for nearly half a year and hasn't translated anything. There are online scans already for the remaining chapters of Yureka (223~266), yet no one has translated them. Yureka is a really great manga and I really hope someone would pick it up and continue translating it.

The link for the RAW is here: http://raw.senmanga.com/Yureka/VOLUME_36/#8

SodiumButyRate

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I absolutely agree with you that Yureka is a really great manga and I really hope too for the translator to release the remaining chapter from 223

xantherose

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I’ll take a look at picking it up unless the original translator re-emerges and wants to do it again. No promises though

ilestrange

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if bumping is a thing on this site but the raw provided in the link is now fully complete as of the ending of the manga there remains 41 chapters left to translate from chapter 225 to 266

it would be amazing if a Edited Manga group wanted to pick up this project. as it is an amazing manhwa and i am sure that there are many english readers who would love to be able to finish this manhwa

Valkrezy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would love this to be completed, and bump this post

Crash97

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Agreed, would really love if this series is translated until completion. I hope someone can pick this series up and continue translating it